How do you feel, knowing that BP will lead to Hollywood making more and more black movies...

How do you feel, knowing that BP will lead to Hollywood making more and more black movies, allowing more blacks to direct, pulling more black moviestars into the spotlight?

How do you feel, knowing that more white women will be falling in love with built and handsome black men like Michael B Jordan, oozing masculinity and testosterone?

How does it feel to have been so wrong, Sup Forums?

>inb4 IT CAN STILL FLOP
>inb4 CHINA HATES BLACKS

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wUs9qObj9xU
nextshark.com/asians-getting-taller-americans-shrinking-study-finds/
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_59743580e4b0f1feb89b4423
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't see the problem at all with Black Panther. It's a character that was created long before the SJW age and has always been canonically black.

Do I care what propaganda the Jewish Hollywood puts out? If anything it redpills more normies after seeing what you niggers act like when movies like this come out

DAS RAIGHT U WH*TE BOIS

UR WOMYN WILL BE OUR SEX SLAVES AND WILL BEG FOR MORE

So what?

It will be like the 1970s where we'll get a bunch of Blaxploitation films.

Aside from niggers and those leftwing delusional autistics on the internet, literally no one liked black panther

Coon flicks don't make money without absurd advertising budgets, and people get tired of that shit really fast.

>women from Berlin to Bangkok are drooling for black men because of this movie
>Sup Forumsacks on suicide watch

>Niggers and degenerate chink whores
Oh noes I is scared

I'm glad for them. Blacks have been getting shafted by Hollywood since Hollywood began.

Now if only the old guard of Jews would get out of the way and let illegal alien, I mean, undocumented American Latinos work in films and direct films. That's the one time they still call ICE and demand those "illegal aliens" get deported. Seriously.

Illegal aliens aka undocumented Americans, only doings jobs that they are ALLOWED to do for cheaper wages than is legal.

How will Sup Forums ever recover?

>Daily "Kara Boga" t*rkroach thread that is about to be 404'ed number #9958537

S
A
G
E

How does it feel to know that the only way you can remotely challenge the white mans world, is by sneakily sticking your dick in a woman and hoping she will win the fight for you ? Your pride is built on weakness, the pain when you come to terms with this is going to be awful. Can niggers feel shame ? Do they have any honour to corrupt ? Maybe i'm hoping for too much.

>Sup Forums is freaking out over a movie set in Africa (albeit a fictional country) with a mostly black cast
It sounds kind of cheesy but the film did actually give me a bit of perspective. Sitting in a cinema watching a film where white people are treated like dirt, and a character talks about arming blacks and overthrowing whites, wondering how many people in the (mostly black) audience were quietly agreeing with them. It made me think how many blacks feel the same way when watching a film about slavery or just with a white supremacist.

But honestly, it's an alright film, but if you're getting your jimmies all rustled because a major film is predominantly black, youre being petty. Especially since the general message of the film is that you can't just blame all your problems on other races.

Africans have gained a little identity in Hollywood as Africans, not as hoodrats. That's good.

feels amazing, more sexy black women in movies is something ive wanted to see for a long time

Why do you guys even comment on those type of threads ? I mean it is just a waste of time arguing with a guy who clearly just wants antention

Imagine an African country if there were some sort of blue mineral that was critically necessary to future technology that could be mined to enrich the local population.

Y'know like Liberia and Cobalt which both actually exist, but Africans are too primitive to create a society.

Too bad - I'd actually like to see blacks aspire to their own ethnostate.

5 years ago I was still going regularly to the cinema. Last year only saw blade runner and Dunkirk. The latter was also not worth it. So yeah I already don't watch that many movies anymore. Who cares, the next movie will most likely fail and not because of blacks but because of shit writing. I will most likely stream the last 5 capeshit movies I did not see before maybe watching infinity wars. Meh I don't know.

Anons, calling for your help in Black Panther operation Dosney Strike

I'm glad there are at least some white folk on here that have the emotional maturity to understand why this movie is having an impact. It is less abou "we wuz", and more about the fact that it id a movie about black people, without focusing on white people, or gangs, or any of that shit. It just celebrates blackness, frame after frame.

A folks can't get over its natural limit. Hence niggers will never build up their own and wealthy developed society/s.
The sub 70 IQ on average makes this totally impossible.
This movie is and will remain fiction.
It just triggers tyrone to kill the next white pensionaire he thinks has more than five dollars in his pockets.

So blacks get John Shafted, again. Dumb arse, Hollywood whores it's self for money. Let's see how black panther 2 goes. It's not social change its money.

The Blade movies were great, desu. So was Demolition Man. Wesley snipes was one fun nigga on the big screen. It’s too bad the Jews destroyed him

But do they really need to overexaggerate it?
Why larp about a fictional high tech african nation that never existed and never will.
Can't they make a movie under real premises.
There is nothing good in trying to get people to self awareness with stuff that does not even exist.
This movie ridicules niggers.

Guess what's gonna happen? Most people won't buy it. Then the market will produce something actually good, or it'll die which will be even better!

>BUT BLACKS ARE STOOPID!
Being this much of a meme

Sage and report for off topic and trolling.

>literally no one liked black panther
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Not your personal army faggot

> It just celebrates blackness..

The amount of niggerdom in this sentence...just wow. You can't even take yourselves seriously....I really do pity your kind.

Then show us all a wealthy, developed country that has high tech stuff outcompeting white nations.

Blaxploitation.

You are celebrating the political exploitation of your people. Us british blacks are lauging at you dumb cunts..

Wakanda is an ethnonationalist state.

Wakandans are basically Alt-Right blacks.

It makes me feel bad, because as a white guy I've always been made to feel ashamed of my heritage and race. I didn't even know there was more to be taken from me, but go ahead I guess.

>thinks the success of nations depends on their melanin
>thinks the success of nations depends on their average IQ
>thinks average IQ scores of different nations is unchanging and based on genetic/racial factors
Phew, whiteboi, how many ignorant stances can one person espouse? I guess all fields of anthropology, history, sociology, politics, and economy can be broken down to
>non white people stupid lmao

>t. nigger

Well in the last year I went to the movie theater zero times. If this prediction comes true, this coming year I'll probably go to the theater zero times. If it doesnt come true, I'll probably go to the theater zero times

WE

White people have stopped going to the movies so (((they))) started making movies for niggers. And when the nigs stop going, (((they))) will start making movies for spics

Women are not funny. Jew girl tries comedy, she even implements non stop Feminism and Marxism in her routine. Thumbs down.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wUs9qObj9xU

>Super hero film
>Real premises

It's the "secluded super advanced sci fi nation" trope that's used all the time. The only reason you guys spazzing out is because it's black people.

>thinks the success of nations depends on their melanin
There is a pattern that proves my point and does not disprove me.

>thinks the success of nations depends on their average IQ
Yes it does, but come up with an example of a sub 80 IQ society that does well and is developed and can compete with average european nations.

>thinks average IQ scores of different nations is unchanging and based on genetic/racial factors
I never said that, but it is changing that slowly, that both you and i will never see a measurable change in our lifetime.

>Phew, whiteboi, how many ignorant stances can one person espouse?
Not a single one of my points are ignorant, but it's up to you to give me REAL AND EXITENT examples of wealthy, stable and developed rich high tech african nations.
even if you would broad that out to other shitskinned countries, you would utterly fail to find a competing nation.

>I guess all fields of anthropology, history, sociology, politics, and economy can be broken down to
>non white people stupid lmao
I don't even have to dig that deep to find out the obvious.

Questioning my opinion is alright, but implying that i'm wrong lays the responsability to prove your point into your hands. Which you failed to do so long.

WUZ

I like sugar and I like tea but I don't like niggers no siree

You really didn't get what i was sayin huh?

I said if they want to make a nigger pride movie, they should not build that pride on fictional merits but real life accomplishments.
I generally doubt you can build a sustainable pride o fictional merits. You would just ridicule yourself.
Like if britbongs would claim to be proud on Elvis Presley being the best british rock n' roll artist ever lived, plus he never existed in real life. Or britbongs being proud of the best ice hockey team ever existed. ridiculous.

Congratulations. There's a big budget successful black movie right at the same time that Hollywood is about to come crashing down under the weight of its own Satanism and pedophilia.

I didn’t know you can use food stamps to buy movie admission

>go to alocal mexican food store
>sell your food stamps with a bit of loss to them for handed out cash
>buy a ticket to a movie at your local cinema.

KANGS

Don't you ever get tired of LARP'ing?

As for "what happens when".. simple, they loose their "exotic-ness" and become an average thing. Once the special-ness of being black disappears, so will the desperate roasties touting their black boyfriend as something to be proud of in their vain attempt for attention disappear as well.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I could care less.

Happy that women will pay for being fucking retarded.

Listen, dude, I'm not your mother. It isn't my responsibility to protect you from literal Nazi propaganda, or to teach you how modern scientists view and refute the aforementioned literal Nazi propaganda. But since you asked nicely, and seem to actually want to get a different perspective, I'll give you something you can look into.

Look into the Flynn effect. IQ is not a fixed scale. In fact, the whole point of it is that it changes depending on what is average. Over the last few decades, the average IQ in the developed world has been rising by approximately 3 points per decade. 100 years ago, the average IQ in most European nations would be 70 by our standards.

So, what, have Europeans gone through a crazy evolutionary spike in the last 3 generations? Were our grandparents retards? An increase of that size isn't caused by genes. Those same 70 IQ brainlets built the modern world, because IQ doesn't work the way autistic 4channers think it does. People gave fucking PhDs on why Africa is fucked, and how societies prosper, and on the biological differences between Africans and Europeans. Their conclusion is rarely/never something as simple and stupid as
>blacks are just too dumb

The large disparity between Europe and the rest of the world only really came about during the 15th century.

While it's not as simple as "white people ruined Africa", technological growth is exponential, which meant Europe could easily dominate the continent even if in another few hundred years they might have had their own renaissance. Had the relationship between Europe and Africa been more like Asia, things might have been different.

So no you can't point to a super advanced African nation, because you can't ignore how nations historically develop.

What you can do is point to certain African countries which have a higher GDP per capita ( eg Namibia, Gabon) than some European countries (eg Ukraine, Armenia, Moldova). Not to mention there is a lot to say about how wealth is a better indicator for IQ than the other way around.

I ain't watching this shit but I grew up on plenty or black movies, Friday and such where I'd watch them and smoke weed with my mother, but it was better bc nobody made a big deal about it having only blacks in it. Nowadays you all act like those movies haven't always existed

But I don't watch any modern movies they all suck and Hollywood went to hell a long time ago

You're missing the point. It's not s nigger pride film because it's "look it'd black people being super advanced" but pride from just the very nature of it being a predominantly black film not about them being criminals.

no

just to add to brother-nons point...the IQ issue is a red herring because
height was seen as primarily genetic, but it turned out to be influenced mainly by nutrition. The average height of someone from 1900's isnt the average height of someone in 2017 and 100 years isnt nearly enough to talk about genetic mutuations.
So it must be something else
what fucked over africa for centuries was the sahara desert which made travel to the north diffficult and its warm climate which made true progress pointless since all its needs were provided. But now that africa is connected to the world ideas and innovations will be shared.
Anyway, i find it interesting that white race realists who focus on the IQ issue always seem oblivious the idea that if the cause of IQ is instead genetic and mapped out, then the coming technology would also mean there is a way to increase any lagging IQ in the form of gene therapy.

White Nationalists want to acknowlege the past but know the future is fucked for them 4 ways till sunday
Long term Technology IS NOT on their side.

I know that feel. If blacks all went back to Africa, maybe we could actually do something about the kike infestation. Blacks are pets of the kikes, their best useful idiots because of how stupid they are on average. If they weren't ruining this country with their destructive ways, we could do much more for our people.

The way things are going, white people will have to physically remove other ethnicities from white countries if they want to save themselves. White people on average are too kind at heart to do this, I hope they wake up soon.

The other solution would be to redpill the entire black community on the kike problem. Maybe this would change black culture from one of crime and celebrated idiocy to a culture of family and creating a good future. Maybe I'm just a dreamer.

>Sup Forums is freaking out over a movie set in Africa (albeit a fictional country) with a mostly black cast
It really isn't.

Are you retarded.

You think Japanese people are short as fuck because their nutrition sucks? You think obese as fuck Mexican people have nutrition problems?

You people are useless, have fun watching nogs go around in circles for the next half century and trying to keep explaining it

You know, what if Black Panther, in some twisted series of events, causes the next black generation to chimp out less?
They're portraying fairly positive role models. Much better than all the POPPIN MOLLY AND POPPING BITCH NIGGAS WIT MUH BLING BLING AK SHIIIIIEEEEEEEEETTTT

Michael B Jordan is pretty cool, I can't hate on that nigga.

>being proud of making Hollywood kikes even richer
>we don't have work and money so let's trade welfare stamps for tickets to this kìñô of the century yo

That's a nice gondola.

>How do you feel knowing that hollywood will be pushing for ethnostates even more
Pretty good.

Who ever said they didn't like black panther?

you cant do anything about kikes now, what makes you think you can do anything about them if blacks were gone

>Listen, dude, I'm not your mother.
Glad for that.

>It isn't my responsibility to protect you from literal Nazi propaganda, or to teach you how modern scientists view and refute the aforementioned literal Nazi propaganda.
I am a well educated person and i need no other ones that protect me from something that isn't even playing in here.

The problem is that in most regions of africa, the people just never had to fight for their own survival under harsh climate conditions.
It never was a problem to not only sleep, but also live under a tree and take a shit under the next tree if so desired.
Fruits are available year around and made stocking and collecting food unimportant.
Even the dumbest could survive, that were intellectually unable to build housings and go for agriculture.
While Europeans had to deal with harsh weather conditions like ice storms and long winters. The stupid ones died out because they froze or starved to death.
There was an evolutionary selection as a consequence of that. In a long term this results in a higher IQ, because the less IQ'd people would probably die out or be killd off by the smarter ones.
Such a selection in Africa never happend. You could survive without inventing all the stuff that made life possible. A mud hut is just fine to live in.

There is a difference in income and wealth among whites that spits them very often also in lower and higher IQ.
A sub 100 IQ white is more likely to be a poor and badly paid low educated worker. Hence they will not have a family or if, they will give that poverty to their next generation.
About 500 years ago, they would have probably died for some reason.
We had a selection towards being smarter being a necessity. In difference to Africa.
And it's clear that smart people always want to push the limits of not possible further towards the sky, while dumber people very often are striving after satisfaction of their daily needs.

>nextshark.com/asians-getting-taller-americans-shrinking-study-finds/

jews want us niggas to slave for them but one day we will return and build a home for our selfs

we don't want or need tour welfare whitey

If you wanna see it like that.

>How do you feel, knowing that BP will lead to Hollywood making more and more black movies, allowing more blacks to direct, pulling more black moviestars into the spotlight?

I don't particularly care.

However, I think you're overstating your case. Hollywood sold this movie as being a "cultural phenomenon" and an important progressive film due to its casting. The problem with that is you can only use that selling point once. So the next time they release a movie with a mostly black cast they aren't going to get a billion dollars in free advertising from every news outlet, they aren't going to get progressives to virtue signal by buying a ticket and they won't be able to get the black audience out to see a "cultural phenomenon".

Ironically I actually prefer the way Black Panther uses black actors by using them in a setting that makes sense for most of the cast to be black (Africa) as opposed to the BBC method of cramming random black people into historical settings where they don't belong (Victorian England).

Good thing chinks are shameless racists and dont will pay by this crap

>General Thade as Nigger Villian
>Africa without Whites but high-tech replica of White Civilization
>the Wakandan film industry is more powerful than that of the rest of the world as it is not based on talent but affirmative action

OH NO NO NO NO

OP see

>watching hollywood movies in 2018

Every single modern movie sucks ass. Im not some artsy faggot, hollywood made decent movies until the mid to late 2000s. Havent watched a good hollywood film since drive and there will be blood.

Yeah, I don't know why I tried. You clearly either didn't read what I wrote, or, more likely, you don't care about facts.

I'll reiterate:
>average IQ in the whole world is rising
>in the last 100 years, in Europe, it has risen by 30 fucking points
>your grandmother likely had an IQ of 70 compared to us today
Since you care so much about evolutionary history and how the environment in Europe and Africa selected for blahblahblah, why don't you try and tell me how tf the average IQ in Europe rose by 30 points in 3 generations? Was it evolution, or was it something else?

But hey, you said it yourself just to at later point question it.
Africa had because of its climate everything provided to live and exist. There was no need to make a brain about warm and insulated housing, about agriculture and stockpile the stuff for the next winter coming.
Long term thinking was never needed. You could pretty much live in the here and now.
This also affected the natural selection.
While Europeans had to be smart in order to survive the harsh conditions on the European continent.
We had a selection towards being smarter and smarter for every generation.

I assume (and that was always my standpoint):
Is average IQ and race bound to each other? Yes.
Does race limit the IQ on average? Yes
Does race limit the IQ on individual level? No
Does average IQ limit the ability of a society/nation to create a sustainable wealthy nation? Yes.

If i would be wrong on that, why isn't NASA recruiting their personnel right out of compton or a special school for retards?
IQ nails your possibilities.
This rule applies for the individual as well as for a society as a whole.
I doubt a white person with a sub 100 IQ could be a machine engineer as i am.
The math alone we went through in the first 3 month at university were advanced enough to let fall off about 40% of the students and quit.

Blacks are on average more dumber, because they never had this natural selection of getting smarter by harsh conditions they had to survive in.

>Straight up keyboard spam in that last comment
It won't be long until they start communicating in grunts again, will it?

What's with this narrative that BP supposedly triggers racists? I don't give a fuck and I never have. If anything it's just funny to me. I can't wait to laugh at the Chinese box office numbers.

Ever notice all the top Hollywood films just shoehorning a chink into the plot lately? They've been doing it for a couple years now because they need to milk theaters for all they're worth, and China helps offset costs.

Niggers are a targetable demographic. We have known this for decades. It's not news. Nor is it triggering.

Fake and gay doglicker

There are oposing studies on this. Some studies say avg iq is decreasing.

This right here when I went to the fucking movie theater to see blade I didn't see one fucking black person where the fuck where y'all when this shit came out

I read and completely understood it.
It's just that our societies value education more than african or islamistic nations and societies.
There is a selection going on as i told you.
The only thing i doubt is that the average european IQ has risen by 30 points in the last 100 years.
Too steep.
The average IQ of some NatSoc leaders of the Third Reich reached well over 100. Some even more than 140.
If that what you say about 30 IQ points less for about 100 years ago, the NatSoc leading caste would have been the Übermensch indeed.
I doubt these people were "intellectual aliens" so much above the average of their time but rather a slightly above average of their nation.
It is sure, that the more intelligent people majorily reach higher positions than lower IQ'd people
Einstein had an IQ of 130something.

Also where the fuck is the support for static shock and fucking spawn

I'd like a reference for this. The Flynn effect is widely accepted by scientists in the field.
I am not pulling this number out of my ass. Again, the Flynn effect is widely accepted, and well researched. The average IQ is rising, and every few years, because of the Flynn effect, it has to be adjusted down so the average is always at 100. This is fact, not opinion.

Literally nobody cares that its a black movie aside from racist black and white people. It was only the racist blacks that shilled the fuck out of it the whole time and went apeshit when it was released. Who unironically make gorilla noises beside white people. You stupid fucking people aren't even African
>BUT DA YT PPL SALT WAIT UR TURN COLONIZER REEE

Average IQ in Germany decreases indeed, but these studies do not take into account, that mnore and more niggers and other shitskins are taking part in this study.
they totally leave that fact out and count them as German. Which is false.
If you would separate the ethnic German kids and only count them, i am sure we would be way above 110 IQ on average.

>built and handsome black man
cuckold soyboy detected.
blacked.com go down faggot?

No matter what, we had an intellectual development, Africa never went through. Hence africa is undeveloped in huge parts, while Europe and other white nations are developed.
We can discuss Flynn to the next stone age or simply let it be.
It's all about natural selection and the outcome of it.

>since drive
Autist detected.

>No matter what, we had an intellectual development, Africa never went through. Hence africa is undeveloped in huge parts, while Europe and other white nations are developed.
>We can discuss Flynn to the next stone age or simply let it be.
>It's all about natural selection and the outcome of it.
Good lord. It's like talking to a brick wall. Yeah, I give up. Have a good one, dude.

Literally not a single white female in that pic apart from a pink-haired sjw that no one wants anyway.

sage

Try harder next time with this shit bait, op

The real problem here is that for IQ to start increasing among general popluation, it would require certain conditions, like the growth of both economy and standarts of living. And here's where the vicious cycle starts. Low african IQ creates constant internal conflicts, wars, rampant corruption, bad policies, economic decline, etc. It all prevents the conditions for IQ increasement to kick in. Sub-Saharan africa is going to stay on 80-IQ level not because of the genes, but because it's going to be in a cycle of constant disarray. At least, that's what I think.

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_59743580e4b0f1feb89b4423

that was fucking awful. I got 40 seconds in and went no further.

No, you are not talking to a brick, but have hard (if not impossible) to understand or to accept that Africa never had any relevant inventions, never had a leading role or something that high IQ is needed for to accomplish.
So that leaves the question open wether you are the brick of us two.
And please don't tell me that Africa is full of geniuses held back from inventing stuff.
You just can't accept the obvious.
I never said Africans can't be smart people, but the distribution of smart people among niggers is way too less people to have a relevant impact on the continent as a whole.
It's always the the average that opens up or even closes down opportunities and possibilities.
You can't build a tech oriented society on mainly stupid or diplomatically said simple minded people.
You need a certain percentage of people that both understand and support the idea of going that way.
Both of it is lacking in African countries.

That you try to derail the discussion with Flynn doesn't help your point. Africans will still be way under the average European IQ
there is a lot of so called "science" that is widely accepted now but is totally garbage in real. Take the gender shit for example. These people are now "widely accepted" declared healthy people, while reality disproves the obvious lie and tells us that they are just deluded people with an identity disorder that is also classified and specified among psychatrists.
But if you doubt the new interpretation, you will lose your job and income.
S

>least profitable movie
says will lead to moar