>b-but everyone else dopes too
>why u pick on mother rashka
>must be the globalists at work they hate PUTIN
>xaxaxaxaxaxax fuck u i have tigers

>Meme flag
Sage.

filthy dumb ukro scum

Bandera 2.0 when?

Why are the russians so fucking skeezy? It's like a nation of prostitutes and junkies now.
I grew up during the cold war and whenever I met a Russian irl they were a defectorwho had all kinds of bad shit to tell me about Russia but even their worst stories were never this bad, they still had honour and respect.

>but even their worst stories were never this bad, they still had honour and respect.

You mean like when they, along with the east Germans, kept getting caught using biological men in the women sports?

TO DATE, DOZENS OF NIGGER OLYMPIC ATHLETES HAVE FAILED TESTS FOR DOPING, BUT THEIR FAILURES ARE BRUSHED UNDER THE RUG AS "RACISM" OR EXCUSED WITH CLAIMS THAT THEY NEED STEROIDS TO TREAT ADHD.

Jesus Christ, what an embarrasement. This fucking obsession with the Olympics needs to end, if our athletes can't fucking compete without gear, or the gear is so bad it gets detected, they need to stay home.

Everyone in the olympics dopes. You can't be the best in the world at a physical competition without chemical aid. It's literally impossible.

The people you see on TV with gold medals around their necks are the ones who were smart enough to not get caught.

As someone who has done 2 cycles in the past, I often wonder why it is always the ones who claim to be übermensch and "le steroids are for pussies/natty4lyfe meme" are the ones who are more likely to abuse them and try to hide it?
Everytime I have a convo with someone about training/supplements/steroid use I outright admit Ive used them. It was fucking fun. It was incredible.
Granted I only did my first one after I had peaked out my body and diet.

They did underhanded shit now and then, sure. And horrible shit too. But they didn't come across as an entire nation of thieves and two-bit hustlers.

xaxaxaxaxaxax

to be fair it's a common thing to drug your athlets without them knowing it

i can remember a coach doping 2 or 3 guys in his football team back in 2006 or something

They would be touted as progressive heros for doing that these days.

Lol Jews always use the olympics to push their bullshit agenda. I honestly don't give a fuck if people dope up before the event. Maybe because I don't care about the Olympics in general and view it as a retarded twisted modernized version of its far better ancient self, but that's just me.

People lose their minds about sports. Sports are degenerate mind control. If you spend more than 15 minutes a week thinking about sports, you need to rethink your life.

Why so mad rusaboo? Pindos blasted your ass in Syria or something?

"OMG I HAVEN'T CHECKED MY LOCAL SPORTS TEAM'S STATS YET HOLY SHIT THE GAME ALREADY STARTED I NEED TO GET HOME QUICK!!! SIRI, GOOGLE SEARCH MY TEAM AND THE NEW GAME STATS OMG OMG OMG HURRY I'M GOING INTO WITHDRAWL AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

Fucking bugmen. No one should give a fuck about sports. It's a waste of time, money, and energy.

Picture of said coach

t. masturbates furiously to the Superb Owl

>too soyed to enjoy the competition that all non-damaged mammalian males feel compelled to engage in when their bodies start producing testosterone

You are the bugman, fairy.

Daily reminder that Slavs are walking memes.
youtube.com/watch?v=WvFukrb0QGE

"YEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! OUR TEAM MOVED THE BALL THE BEST AND GOT THE MOST IMAGINARY POINTS!!!!! WE DID IT GUYS!!!!! OUR INSANE BEHAVIOR HELPED THEM MOVE FASTER THAN THE OTHER TEAM!!! WE SHARE IN THEIR GLORY BECAUSE OUR DRIVER'S LICENSES HAVE THE SAME CITY NAME AS THE TEAM!!!!! YESSSSS!!!!!!! LET'S BUTT CHUG SOME JACK DANIELS TO CELEBRATE FUCK YEAH HAAHHAAHAHAHAH!!!!!!"

t. angry bug man.

Fuck sports. Intelligent people don't waste time following a sports "team" which is really just a corporate group of people that have been traded and moved around more than a slave in 1820. The teams don't reflect your city at all, they hardly even reflect your RACE. It's like watching a group of dogs fight each other while dressed in red or blue dog blankets, and cheering the red ones because they somehow represent your city.

Fuck you for thinking that's masculine, leaf.

What was your cycle and did you notice any side effects after stopping? Just curious. Been a 5 day a week liftyboi for 2 years now and it feels bad to have progress slow.

i don't watch sports but listen to sports talk radio sometimes because it's the only shit left on the radio that isn't politicized.

Fair enough. I try listening to radio sometimes but holy shit it is 100% geared towards clueless boomers. Always have to turn it off after 10 minutes. The only thing I can stand is the Coast to Coast radio where the crazy people call in and claim to be aliens or some reincarnated king or some stupid shit.

All the olympians use PEDs.

This.
Plus it's annoying that we're expected to think many of them are heroes.....heroes for fucking what. I'd sooner thank an ambulance officer.

"THIS IS THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY LIFE MY TEAM IS WINNING THEY'RE MY TEAM I'M WITH THEM ALL THE WAY THEY REPRESENT MY CITY AND THUS I SHARE IN THEIR GLORY!!!! I DON'T HAVE TO WORK HARD FOR MY OWN SELF OR STRUGGLE AGAINST PEOPLE WHO OPPOSE ME I CAN JUST LIVE VICARIOUSLY THROUGH A GROUP OF NIGGERS WHO MOVE A BALL ON A FIELD!!!!!! YES THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER YES I CAN'T BELIEVE MY TEAM IS DOING IT THANK YOU GOD THANK YOU THANK YOU YESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
-Bugman.

Politicians are obsessed with the Olympics.
Small countries will gladly take an economic shut down if they can only host the games.