TRUMP BTFO BY ANN COULTER!

Sad!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LwvhvDE3FMs
vcstar.com/story/news/2018/02/21/construction-begins-replace-border-wall-california/361834002/
abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/construction-begins-replace-border-wall-california-53252076
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If Trump had posted that this thread would be full of trumpcucksplooge

Yeah, here is the new phrase I'm seeing a lot

>It was a metaphorical wall xD

FAKE NEWS

CHINA GOES FULL DICTATOR
ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

Wrong! It's not fake news.

And Mexico isn't paying for it.
Drumpf BTFO

>Customs and Border Protection is replacing a little more than 2 miles (3.2 kilometers) in downtown Calexico, a sliver of the president's plan for a "big, beautiful wall" with Mexico.

:DDDD

2 Miles of fence that was there already. Trumpfag damage control is so pathetic

See
Was already there, not construction of the huge wall.

Show me 50 feet of a wall, you dumb trumpfag

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LwvhvDE3FMs
Did they know?

>Isn't accepting that the 2 miles being replaced was already there
>Won't accept the difference

At what point do we just rise up and be men and take women right out of politics? Why the hell do we even let them vote??

we know its gonna take a while, but those are only headlines. after the midterms we're going to see something happen.

If you unironically believe that 'the wall' is being built then why did Trump say yesterday that he wants to begin constructing it?

Do you really need tweets instead of news articles to believe something?

>doesn't know how net trade balances work
W E W

At some point it doesn't really matter whether these people are russian bots or not. Trumpists behave the same as a bot would.

I've always found it funny that California was the first state to actually build a border wall

Shes preparing her popularity for the next term. She surely will have a fine tax break from Trump (unlike you fags that might get peanuts and then pay double for them in the future due to the debt).

LITERALLY
FUCKING THIS. Do people not know how to fucking google.

murican education really took its toll on you.

*Funny because preventing illegal immigration used to be a bi-partisan effort, something both sides could agree on.

Please, if the Russians were still commie you would be sucking their cocks like Bernie used to.

She should have run for president. The libshits would have gotten a woman like they wanted, and America would have gotten someone on their side as well.

I like her a lot. If I had more media savvy, I'd start a twitter page that re-posted Trump material from stuff during the election, when he wasn't yet part of the swamp. From what I've read, narcissists are especially sensitive to ridicule, and that might get his attention.

You've posted about the 2 miles of a dilapidated being replaced already, this isn't 'The border wall getting started!' Trump's wall is meant to be a 1900 mile wall across the entire border.

Trump doesn't give a fuck because he knows his base will not abandon him regardless of how much he sells them out.

So you can't show me 50 feet of wall? How about 39ft of wall?
28ft?

thats not a wall. Thats probably what coulter is talking about. Thats sheet metal propped up by metal 2x4's. Thats fucking pathetic. You can even see a dude cutting through it with a saw.

Trump is busy fighting off the FBI,trying to keep his boys in charge so his kiddy diddling does not come out.

inb4 she is controlled opposition and Trump is doing 4D chess

What ? Is this bitch turning ? Women have no loyalty .

>If Trump had posted that
But he didnt so fuck yourself

Are these the bollard walls? I wonder why they're putting them up when the trump wall is coming soon

New image of incredible wall.

/pol is well balanced, all pro Trump and no filler.

Question the mighty Trump and you will be called a shill

some one with a twatter account send this to the stupid cunt
vcstar.com/story/news/2018/02/21/construction-begins-replace-border-wall-california/361834002/
also let her know I have nudes of her from 10 years ago and they're not good.
I don't feel like puking so I'm not opening the folder

Are you really that thin skinned?

I'm getting sick and fucking tired of this woman pretending like the construction isn't in progress right the fuck now. It takes time to issue contracts, have the prototypes built, select the winner, and begin construction.

abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/construction-begins-replace-border-wall-california-53252076

OH LOOK, THEY'RE STARTING RIGHT NOW

We've been over this a lot in this thread user. That isn't the border wall, it's a replacement happening to 2 miles of 'wall' that was already there.

lol grand jerry

She's rabble rousing. It's good! The wall won't go up until chain migration and lottery system are dismantled. This is rabble rousing!

But she didn't lie

Something something jews

This isn't the Trump wall faggots, this was planned from before Trump and is merely a fucking fence

>a woman knows nothing about construction
suprised.

They're most likely starting excavation near the border to allow a foundation to be built for the wall since its over fucking 20 feet tall. Also the amount of regulations and safety adherences make it difficult to work quickly, also the amount of paperwork this would need since it would need to adhere to multiple state standards while being built, however this is a federal government project so idk about that, i do believe the transfer of paperwork and documentation is what's holding back construction

> after the midterms we're going to see something happen.
yeah, after SJWs take both houses of Congress we'll see Trump get impeached.

Racist NRA haters BTFO by Ann Coulter.

So shes saying she wants the wall and is dissapointed in Trumps progress?

Thats what I'm getting from it.

oh, that's that virtue signalling I hear about all the time

Babbys 1st redpill

It's 700 miles, not 1900. And it's already begining.

Does that look 30 feet high to you? No, that's the shitty fence we're replacing.

He's cutting down the old stuff. DHS and Border Patrol want the billboard style wall, 30 feet tall. That's what they want and that's what is being built.

He is not building it because he will take the peninsula first.

>blindly following your "God Emperor" while having no political beliefs or opinions of your own
Sup Forumstards, everybody