Take note, retards

take note, retards

Star Trek is fictional.
Just like this fag's reasoning.

Why are liberals so attracted to fiction?

>its all real, in my head

It's the only place their ideology works.

All politicial sides are largely based on fiction. The left has Star Trek, Star Wars and Harry Potter. The right has the Bible.

Ching chong let me suck your willy

Because theyre religion is pop culture

>pop culture politics

This kid diddler is still around? And Hollywood and the libs like to shocked when shit like Weinstein gets blown out.

Then why'd it work so well in Hogwarts?

>the Holy Bible
>fiction
You came to the wrong neighborhood, soyboy.

>historical facts vs star wars and harry potter analogies.jpg

Did they allow you to molest and rape young males in starfleet then?

For the left, there is no objective reality, but fiction IS reality.

Someone gag this fag with his own bloody ballsack, plase...

I'm getting very irritated with these people

No cadets armed sure,

but packing guards everywhere else.

What?

Did he not see any of the Star Trek films? Star Fleet is armed to the fucking teeth, their whole shtick is "we could waste you, but we're evolved enough to choose not too".

My God. This level of gayness.

>implying klingons suffered as a result of the differering cultural mores
>implying kingons don't consistently compete with the most advanced races in terms of technological and cultural advancement
>implying you don't value diversity

fucking hypocrite

>the klingons tried that and it didnt work out so well
nigga the Klingons nearly wiped on the federation in 9 months

how are you logically safer without a gun if someone attacks you with a gun?

Fpbp

Inb4 "Eirefag"
Dw I gotchu brother

because they spend no time in the real world, it tends to make the left nerds extremely radical.

Pretty sure starfleet doesn't allow you to touch another man's dick without consent but hey what do I know Takei?

One has a large amount of basis in reality can tell a faggot that though.

Two can play at that game.

I'll take it into consideration when we also become a post-scarcity Type II civilization.

>he never watched ds9

The best you've got in a work of fiction. It's RussiaGate all over again.

The kids too.

Much of it is, especially the jewish parts.

>tfw when you realize Star Treks utopia only works because they eradicated 99 % of niggers in "muh eugenics wars" and now "deeply regret" it, within the lore of the show.
When even liberals can't fathom an utopia with niggers

WTF I love Star Trek now.

Ha so good.

Yeah, but that's because there were no black students.

That explains why blacks are a rare sight then; as current global demographics would have Star Fleet 70% African by then if nothing changed.

Hermione was black, just ask JK Rolling

>implying there would be a star fleet

harry potter is inherently right-wing

>inherited wealth(like Trump)
>big government bans self -defense
>forms private militia
>slandered by the media (like trump)

overcomes no thanks to the government..

lets just give the government our wands , i'm sure they'll protect us from death-eaters.

And Dumbledore was a homosexual

star trek is literal communist propaganda

That's the Nogwurz School of Bitchcraft and Niggarty in Detroit.

soyboy generation only understands the world through cartoons and capeshit movies

I love that he just made up some stuff about Star Trek because he couldn't use the armed teacher open carry would of Harry Potter world this time.

Yep and Vulcans are communist.
"The needs of the many over the needs of the one." They're supposed to be the most pure reasoned beings in the galaxy, not the most deluded.

Jesus I really fucked up that sentence.

Lurk more

They would launch their pyramids into space and become the Goa'uld.

Good thing we stopped them in the Eugenics Wars with the help of the Chinese.

Cringe

Remember when this gay jap tried to kill everyone on the Enterprise with a fucking sword?

Dues Ex Machina too fucking much in most of these shitty written shows.

you also fucked up the pic, what are, ants? your post is bad and you should go back to lurking

George Takei is an aids fag.

I don't listen to faggot gook paedophile rapists.

Klingon society functions perfectly well. Just not in a way fags would find pleasing.

>taking advice from a child rapist

klingons=niggers

he was definitely furiously masturbating while writing that comment.

Wow space commies are always right so lets listen up guys!

Is this picture real?
I'd love it to be real.

I thought most of the shootings already happened in gun free zones.

Shut up, you irritating little faggot.

Trekkie here

>Everyone in Starfleet armed and trained in hand to hand combat
>Weapons capable of stunning, can even be restricted to stun settings only
>George Takei's character Sulu was a /k/-tier fan of 20th century firearms and bladed weapons
>George Takei irl is a sexual predator

>The right has the Bible
The bible is pro charity and equality, ergo not right at all.

They recognize their own universe is broken, refuse to realize HOW shattered it is. Their schoolday / Disney afternoon indoctrination worked as intended. Most 2nd/3rd World people, especially brown ones, are terrible, 'sexist', violent and trust me, they recognize that... They believe it's all because of a lack of education, proper diet and/or resources, just like their idolized grown ups always told them.

Realizing the truth is going to crush a hefty chunk of them. The truth must be known, humanity's survival and all that, but I can't take any pleasure from it. They're victims as much as we are. The extra-tight blinders, pushed on them as kids, just prevent them from seeing that.

There's an episode DS9 where starfleet gave a bunch of cadets a fucking warship

> Leftward is positive on the time axis.
Big if true though and lines up with his executive order about human trafficking and human rights violations.

And remember how easily the Breen were able to attack Earth directly and wreak major havoc?

Really makes you think.

I don't care what anybody says, Ben is /ourjew/ and his sister is hot

It still works.

This, non-lethal phaser was heralded as a major paradigm shift, for obvious reasons.

The Klingonphobia is real

>calling someone a retard
>while posting a tweet from a retard

Wew

I dont remember starfleet having old creepy chinks fondling children either

DID YOU FORGET THE FACT THIS GUY WAS IN STAR TREK AS SULU

I JUST WANTED ONE PERSON TO ACKNOWLEDGE THIS I FEEL LIKE IM TAKING CRAZY PILLS

>this made up situation from a fictional setting completely invalidates your argument
Can democrats learn a new trick eventually?

I just googled for his harry potter tweets and that's the best I could find. I'm not going to waste my time looking up his tweets and making new screenshots.

So in Star Trek did the Klingons also make a pact with the federation security to look the other way while they let crimes be committed (like rape for example) so as to keep the crime statistics down?
(This also leading to higher payments from the federation for being good).
I think all the people with the potential of being raped/robbed etc would perfer to carry in that situation.

Oy vey defend the kike who called all pepe posters and trump supporters racist and anti semitic

Does this fag not realize that they teach students how to use weapons, and train them in hand to hand combat in Starfleet? They show them what a weapon will do to a person, and they train them to think before they start blasting away, and to only use them for defense? Does he also not realize that during a state of war, where Earth, or a Starfleet post would be under a direct threat, you can bet your ass that the cadets would be armed? Does this fucking fag not even realize that Starfleet is one word?

all the teachers in harry potter are armed to the teeth as well

>1 post by this ID

The story of Harry Potter is loosely based on the Bible. Shh, don't tell the libtards though. Christ, Dumbledore quotes the fucking bible.

Also if someone did shoot up Starfleet, they probably would arm their teachers and staff with phasers. They don't because there is no need. Starfleet Academy only takes the whitest motherfuckers that ever walked the earth. Everyone took calculus in the third grade and shit.

just stop.

I guess he forgot the episode where all of starfleets brass were infected with space worms and Picard and riker had to kill them with phasers.

Meanwhile in real life history...

>Don't think allowing phasers in classroom will work
>Phaser stuck on stun setting
There I fixed it.

people still listen to takei after the whole #metoo shit?

this didnt even happen in cannon, this guy's way past the post

>cannon

Klingons are space niggers. Ever notice how they're responsible for most space crime. Remove Klingons from the space murder statistics and Human based phaser killings are on par with other civilized aliens. Ban Klingons not phasers.

>Responding to allegations of sexual harassment by saying the bitch was begging for it.