Bill Gates is helping Africa

How do we stop this shit?

youtu.be/8RETFyDKcw0?t=1m18s

Bill Gates isn't helping anyone but himself and I don't really blame him. I mean imagine being a nerd your whole life having everyone pick on you and shit then you become the worlds richest man

something about bill always irked me. something with him just isnt right.

Why doesn't he help Americans?

Because liberals don't care about white people. I'm sure if he helped whites in America , people would bash him for that in some way.

Why help a third world country where people are starving and dying of disease when he can help a first world country amirite?

He made his money from our communities, if he is going to give away shekels, he should help his own people first.

He is helping them by sterilizing them.

Leave the man alone, he is doing Gods work.

Why should he help America? America is a first world country that could help all it's poor and still be fine. They could have the best schools, the lowest unemployment rate, and etc. They just don't want to.
When you say shit like trickle down economy and taking money away from schools, ignoring your poor, not focusing on mental health and all the other bullshit it's not because you need help it's because you don't fucking want help.
Africa, on the other hand, wants help, agriculture is literally horrible which made it hard for them to actually grow as a civilization. Not having a decent civilization means no education, no educations comes with poverty, poverty leads no technological advancement, that goes to disease.

So which should I help the richest first world country with the best technology in the world that chooses not to do shit or a fucking third world country that wants help?

Good, #blaxit when?

instead of feeding and immunizing Africans he should be sterilizing them
they do nothing but shit out kids and have no way to properly care for them

Even in Africa somehow turned into Wakanda it will still make more sense for them to stay in the world, it would be stupid for them to exit. Just like what Britain is doing. There is overwhelming evidence of #Brexit being a disadvantage on Britain.

As you move towards a first world country people have fewer kids. We have seen this in almost all countries.

I thought he got woke on the infininigger problem?

How do they use a PlayStation without electricity?

The more you help Africa the worse it becomes.

Best example, Ethiopia:

Population in 1980: 30M
Population in 2018: 100M

Ethiopia was starving to death in 1980, got help from the west to survive, paid it back by tripling it's population in 30 years.

It's hopeless for these people.

It is food for balls, he is doing good job.

niggers

He does. Food and immunity in exchange for sterility. Then fed and healthy niggers kill breeding niggers = less niggers.

gates is all about eugenics, so.... worry when he comes after you/ your water/ your food/ your body/mind.. he will come once africa is a wrap

Ethiopia defeated Italy. No offense though but you would expect a country that had help from the west to have better farming methods and fewer farmers.
Quick Google Search.
>Well, around 90% of the population works in the agriculture industry, and since most of the agriculture in the country is not up to date with today's technology (i.e. A lot of using animals to farm, not varying the types of crops grown, etc), not a lot of revenue is generated from the country's biggest industry. There are a lot of poor farmers and farming families that don't have access to adequate education, health care, etc and generally have a relatively low standard of living. The fact that decades of conflict in the region and questionable (to say the least) governing have left the country lagging in development and desperate for foreign investment. This has led to a recent development boom in the country, but politics, corruption and ethnic divisions are becoming increasingly dangerous problems. There is also a huge problem of youth unemployment, as the government and the wealthy elite are choosing to focus more on foreign investment and large scale development rather than investing in the youth, small business and other job-creation endeavors. This has led to a large exodus of youth and professionals, educated and uneducated, out of the country in a search for more job opportunities in places like the Middle East, Europe, and North America. While the country seems to be rapidly developing due to the large scale development projects, the vast majority of the capital involved does not go to the people of Ethiopia, meaning the standard of living has not improved for most Ethiopians, allowing the country to be clearly classified as a "third-world" country.

What's the point in giving them food and immunity, toothpaste?

You can't. The future is black. Now you can either go with the flow and be one with the melanin (we, the black race, are very forgiving) or you can be a typical asshurt little wh*Te boi and die of high blood pressure. The choice is yours

He does. They just aren't very grateful.

People how fewer kids as they advance towards a third world country. This has been shown in every first and second world country. So your graph is wrong, many scientists say that we won't even reach 10 billion population. Which one got beat? There are three men in that picture.

What is the point of doing anything? Maybe from his point of view it is like feeding ducks? Some people enjoy it.

Maybe, he is doing out of being a decent human being?

Decent human bean wouldnt make windows 98

Shitty meme.

uh huh
the problem is that blacks can't into civilization

>where people are starving and dying of disease

You think that doesn't happen in the US either? We've got communities here with some serious problems that we could be sorting out. How about our multitude of mentally ill without proper help, homeless cases, children abused and molested across the country in addition, and failing infrastructure in massive swathes of pretty much all fifty states?

When is an african billionaire philanthropist going to return the favor for us?

what why are you opposed to one billionare helping africa...are you afraid of something?

hurr durr durr Blacks are stupid.

Yes but the US can fix these problems. Mentally ill, homelessness, child abuse, and failed infrastructure. We are literally the richest country in the fucking world remember? And other countries after their shit together better than we do, also Africa has all these problems and they are worse than we have it.

name one majority black or even brown country that you would consider moving to you fucking moron

Oh hard mode, one that is Independent of colonial powers

You are making the mistake of believing that all countries are capable of making the transition away from shithole status.

>Maybe, he is doing out of being a decent human being?
Nobody on /pol is a decent human being, so it's hard for us to comprehend this.

This makes black people dumb? Probably South Africa.

what reply where are you responding to?

You making the mistake of believing the black people are stupid.

>Helping Africa
With all those Kangz you would think Africa would be able to help itself.

you, and what exactly makes you think blacks can do any of this?
They basically had a 10,000 year head start and created a fucking stick

white mans burden

If African countries stop being shit, emigration and white guilt will stop. I don't see the problem here.

Or are you afraid that he's going to bring about an IRL Wakanda or something?

>If African countries stop being shit, emigration and white guilt will stop. I don't see the problem here.
If.

There was a solar panel in the box too ;)

barbados, bahamas, kenya

Nothing, if Africa can get its shit together and finally develop then there might not be the amount of immigrants leaving the shit hole

Only help that africa needs is mass sterilisation.

HAD TO SWITCH BROWSERS.

Omg. Doesn't matter how long you have if you can't farm and make cities.

/pop/ logic, blacks are shit
someone helping blacks develop
Sup Forums oh shit how do we stop him, so we can always call them shit

Barbados and Bahamas are commonwealth countries still owned by the Queen of England
have fun in kenya

>makes his money from whites
>gives it to wogs

Omg. Doesn't matter how long you have if you can't farm and make cities.

Bill Gates is a Satanist.
He's very well aware that these methods of aid is only good for continuing the perpetual cycle of human suffering in Africa. It will breed the same suffering for generations to come. Which is his goal.

why can't they farm?
I know why but I want you to tell me

Being a decent human being and helping a country which can't help itself or be a piece of shit and help a country that has the potential to be the best in the world but doesn't try and tries it's best to make everyone's life shit. Which one should we do?

Why would he? America is exactly where the satanistic cabal wants it to be.
A populace of mindless, gluttonous consumption by emotionally and spiritually dead people.
Africa on the other hand has still room for improvement: more human suffering that is.

Check

Had a 10,000 year head start to learn how to farm

No, we leave it alone and let them go about their business with no interference.
The Unabomber was right about shitlibs

he's like a kindhearted but ignorant kid in a zoo
a kid with unlimited resources, in an overcrowded zoo with fences that are inches high

It's called shitty land retard. It's not about a person being dumb.

How do you farm on shitty land? Desert and rainforest and the rest has to rely on seasonal rainfall which isn't reliable.

This is assuming that Africans can figure out basic things like agriculture.

>What inspires me is teaching African refugees how to program Javascript.

>seeing the difference between countries not as part of one (((System)))

ahh no...barbados isnt owned by queen, commonwealth isnt the same as protectorate retarded
by that measure canada and australia are owned by the queen...

A billionaire is ignorant. This makes you sound dumb, the rich will always be smarter than the poor no matter what you believe.

Windows isn't enough of a productivity enhancer for you, Mr. Lazy sack of shit?

So far there has not been a "Brexit"

No, he is actually trying to help them in farming an medicine brainlet.

This is shitty bait, Africa has enough fertile land to sustain the population but thanks to the lack of basic farming knowledge such as crop rotation means they ruin it.

All Gates is doing is trying to show the nigger girls that there are better ways to milk a cow...

Egyptians were able to do farming in the desert...

Doesn't mean shit when the EU has done countless studies on the impact on it.

They have enough land for over 1.2 billion people? Subtracting the giant fucking rainforest and deserts? Stop your shilling dumbass.

>Bill Preston Bush Gates
>helping

drip irrigation solved that problem

>worry when he comes after you/ your water/ your food/ your body/mind..
In case you missed it, (((They))) already have.

it's governed by whites....

They had the Nile river and the coast. All of Africa doesn't have the Nile river.

>a person with a certain amount of money can't possibly be ignorant of any subject
how silly of me, obviously billionaires have the true knowledge of the universe, otherwise they wouldn't be billionaires.
also note that I didn't call him ignorant, I just compared him to a kid in a zoo that doesn't know any better than to feed the animals.

It's a joke, you fucking re-
>21 post by this ID
oh never mind, I didn't know you were legit mentally challenged

>Implying Africa has the infrastructure for that?
Cmon user you are smarter than this.

>Be a business magnate
>Have a son
>Trisomy 21
>user says my son is smarter than everyone
>user is partially right

What no. I never said this, I am saying since rich people have access to more money they can afford higher and in general better education over the average person, also rich people are more likely to seek out information than the poor.

i could go outside and make one right now with a common garden hose

>Implying this board is sarcasm. Deep down you know it's not.

Do that for 1.2 billion people.

So THAT is what the tales are for.

He's not helping them. They found out that vaccines he has been giving them causes miscarriages and sterilization.

why would he?

why is the population blowing up then?

Oh, you can't be this retarded. This is geniune satire on Sup Forums.

All of africa doesn't need the fucking nile.
It's just an example that you can use the environmental conditiones for your benefit
Apart from that: there is no need for massive farming If you do not have a overpopulation
so fucking stop to give them the possibility to multiply by giving them Infinite gibs

Second richest

Bill Gates is /ourguy/. I'm almost 99% convinced his "AIDS research" clinics in Africa are designing a tailored plague that will solve the African problem.

What do you mean stop it you tight cunt

>It's just an example that you can use the environmental conditions for your benefit
Like desert and rainforest right?
>Apart from that: there is no need for massive farming If you do not have an overpopulation
so fucking stop to give them the possibility to multiply by giving them Infinite gibs
As a country advances towards a first world country they have fewer kids.

>that reading comprehension

WEW LAD