Koe no Katachi

Nishimiya is innocent. She is forced to apologize every time. Once a bully - always a bully it seems.
These kids are fucking retarded.

Nishimiya is a special snowflake and Shou is Mangaka's bad boy redeemed fetish

>I have never been bullied hard for being deaf
>I call it being a snowflake
no, she's not. She's treated alike.

She is a snowflake because Manga gets out of its way to show her as purest life for on planet. She wants only good for others and never blames anyone and blames only herself.

People have limits. There are good people and there are special pure snowflakes

Yes and the manga (btw nice capitalization, faggot ) also goes out of its way to show that her way of doing things is really just cowardice and isn't ever going to work in the real world. And that she is too much of a pussy - or a snowflake if you will - to be more assertive if her life depended on it. LITERALLY. Up to and including the moment where she decides to off herself because she realized my man Shouya was mildly inconvenienced by her.

This is portrayed as a wrong thing, you fuck.

>Once a bully - always a bully it seems.

Indeed.

>She is forced to apologize every time.
She apologizes and is agreeable because she feels like it will make people like her. The whole point of the movie is to throw away facades like this and open up to people.
She shouldn't have been bullied in the first place but she expected people to cater to her disability.

I think one of the downsides to this being a movie and not a short series is there wasn't enough time for me to forgive the characters, by the end I was just thinking they're all still assholes who wont acknowledge the torture they put this girl through.

they literally drove this girl to attempt suicide and at the end she just forgives the cunts?

I've just watched it, and I think this movie was more of a social commentary than anything.
Japs running away instead of solving problems, and basically refusing to communicate properly.

What the fuck was the ending scene though?
After falling into coma he imagined going back to school and apologizing, then just died with 2 people watching him go?

Did you listen to his monologue? He knows that he just runs away from actually connecting from Nishimiya, and how it pushed her into suicide. Conversely with Nishimiya, she realized how much her passiveness was hurting Ishida (that was Nishimiya's dream) and actively got involved in his life by trying to get all of their friends to forgive him and promising him to support him.

Both of these lead to their really honest heart-to-heart conversation on the bridge, and gave Ishida enough courage to finally look people in the eye. Which made him realize how much he was missing out on, and how he isn't alone anymore.

>special snowflake
HAHHAHAHAH

really getting low

really makes you think!

I dont understand why you attacking her character if the other guy attacks her already

fuck both of you anyway

don't talk shit about my wify you cock

Ueno was right you know

she is a bitch

HOLD UP! He died? Really?

>in coma, fact.
>suddenly starts crying
>memories flood
>looking at a point of light
>sound of heartbeat
>hear voices calling him
>point of light turns into whiteout
I think he died. BUT the way the movie was cut, reversing cause and effect many times, it might've been just him waking up literally and as a metaphor: coming to his senses.
then again, when he woke up there was no one besides him, and it was night and dark.

He didn't die, not in the manga at least.

Retards are retards. Ueno did nothing wrong.

You are right, Ueno is a retard and she couldn't help herself. All the violent outbursts were just tard rage.

Just watched this the other day, but somthing bothers me, did the guy that was Kawai's boyfriend (?) have a mayor role in the manga? because he came out of fucking nowhere and told the MC he tought they were friends after being in like 2 scenes.

>bully a girl
>WHY ARE YOU BULLIED?! IT'S YOUR FAULT!

He has a whole arc in the manga but he's just as unimportant. In the movie you get the sense he's a pretty big SJW but the manga goes overboard with it.
He's really only there to get Kawai to interact with the group.