>WakandaForever

Other urls found in this thread:

irishsavant.blogspot.ie/2014/08/a-worthy-country-in-need.html
cheekyvideos.net/murdoch/Border Runners 3 The Embrownening.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>plastic
>velcro
>holes

Nope, not seeing anything Ne*Groids could every invent.

Is that a real headline? They stated he invented a new computer?

this one gets me every time

I regularly walk and run completely barefoot.

ok I actually keked. Have a bump

>the shoe that grows
I mean what about the knees do they grow too ? would be a good headline

>do my knee grows ? black scientists says yes !

I’m just sick and tired of people acting like Afrofuturist Waianae/Black Panther is fantasy. Y’all just blind to the truth.

2019 oscar for best film. calling it now.

Wheres my vibranium dragon dildo?!

Your commitment to the black community is admirable

The REAL Wakanda is Liberia, AIDS and Cannibal Capitol of the world.

irishsavant.blogspot.ie/2014/08/a-worthy-country-in-need.html

The Nigger Whom Could Read Good

Thank you brother. Once our spies embedded worldwide get their hands on some real nibba Wakandan technology, we will rise up and overthrow the oppressors.

It's on the front page.

Technically it is a new computer, like every new birth is a new human

the real headline should be "Black man saves $600"

damn son. wit deese kicks, ya'll niggas finna be da coolest cuttas at camp

*does my knee grow (in english)

do my knee grow (in ebonics)

It is really incredible how having just a tiny bit of knowledge can put you head and shoulders above your piers.
Good on him. Any other spook would have tried to get aid workers to come in and build it.

Mexican Indians did sandals right.

cheekyvideos.net/murdoch/Border Runners 3 The Embrownening.html

WAKANDA IS REAL AND WERE GOING BACK

Yea but in africa there is trash and broken glass everywhere because niggers dont know about trashcans.
So put yourself in his place, he hast to wear shoes.
Now you understand why you need to give niggers money. Otherwise they would have to suffer the consequences of their actions.

i got a blister just from looking at that.

>Took four hours to assemble a glorified lego set

Lel

Give it another few centuries. Maybe something useful will eventually come out of there

wow. shoes. something that was as a technology developed over 4000+ years ago just recently discovered in 2018!

if you want a good laugh, go to youtube and search up "african aircraft" and laugh at how they miserably fail in reinventing the wheel.

How does a shoe grow?

That's a pretty good idea to be fair. I had a huge growth spurt when I was 14 or so, I went from a size 7 foot to size 11 in under a year and grew about 5 or 6 inches in height too. My parents bought me shoes and clothes that I barely wore because I outgrew them so quickly.

Same thing happened with my brother too, he was tiny until he was about 16 then he just shot up and he's about 6ft tall now.

That's great.
Do you know how much money children cost? If I can spend less on clothing them then I have more disposable income.

You can adjust the size

I’m happy niggers have their own Santa clause now

I rather walk a mile with my Merrel sawtooth tactical boots because I'm not a fucking retard. Also I did not buy these shoes because Rat Patrol 01 in MGS4 had them. No sir, I bought them because all the good ratings, honest. They get too slippery on ice tho. Burgers don't understand that shoes over hundred bucks should be fucking ice proof.

I totally support you, and I mean that unironically. I think that everyone should be going back to the hole they crawled from originally. That would solve a lot of problems for everyone, I'd say.

Ill take things that don't exist for 500 Alex.

He didn't invent the computer, or the parts, or the operating system. He ordered the parts and put them together. Something I have done 1000x over.

top kek
is that now in fashion in France?

If it isn't, it'll be soon, I'd say.

Strayan tier shitposting. Nice job lad.

how do you get the dirt out of your soles or are they alwauys black

>shoe
>is sandal

Das raycist!

Thats pretty useful for low income areas, you guys are so biast you cant spot a good idea

It's not that it's not useful for some people, but what's the point in showing your poverty technology off? We could easily make shoes like this too, but we don't need to because we can afford to buy our kids news shoes when they grow out of their old ones.

They also have some sick thorns on the ground

>retard hwite boy thinks trashcans instantly teleport trash away
>what is garbage collection
>what are landfills

>let me go walk around barefoot in a landfill

Yeah buddy, turns out there are some logistics involved with maintaining a civilized world

Extremely energy saving, only take 1.2 nigger-melon-watts per hour!

With their knees!

>muh fuggin nigga cannot walk in dem town wit trash cans cuz den sum nigga hadda take it to da landfill muh nigga

Wrap your head around this. Keep the landfill away from civilization and if anyone with any sense of work can go can take it to said landfill, well then you’d have cleaner streets you dumb nigger.

>any sense of work
Found the problem

>We’s stomped ’umies, we’s blown up stuff and we’s driven our traks from one end of da world to da uvva. We’s gonna come back next year!
Wakanda Forever

WE

Um, sweetie, African-Americans have a lower IQ than us, it's our duty to pat them on the head when they act like civilized peeople.

>t. pussyfoot

When my 6 year old nephew does something easy and comes to me to show me I tell him to come back when he has done something challenging. He can rebuild a computer, pick locks, and field strip an AR-15. This kid is just lazy and being given credit for doing easy shit anyone can do in place of blowing him off till he has a real accomplishment.

>he buys American products

This was designed by a huwhite american as an aid project for shitskin countries.

Why not make them of vibranium?

Lmao the U.K. is comically cucked