Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fN5mlTmaCws
youtube.com/watch?v=aO0Yd2qRbK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>be me
>have russian gf
>epic blowjobs all the time
thanks putin

Those numbers are Hitleresque. I see why (((all other countries in the world))) see him as an enemy.

Be dutch
Hear 2 girls talking russian
Dont understand them
Keep on walking

>be dutch gaylord*
>see girls
>sprint the opposite way

+15

my god man are you on every russian thread? russia only keeps the conservative ones and whore out the rest. also theres a good chance youre a slavic rape baby.

I'd fucking love our countries were allies.

>rubel becomes worthless
>but hey, you get more of it now

at last, i see...

Pidor.

Putin communists out in full force

He's an amazing person honestly, like a russian James Bond

>implying it matters if your country is growing
>implying keeping it in lower numbers and nobody having any would be better

He's an amazing person honestly, like a russian James Bond

Look they still have 2013 in Russia
So outdated

Leave Polish troll!

>2013

>Be 14
>Be shopping for food
>Walking past a German couple
>Trip on the trolly\"shopping cart"
>German woman: "STUPID CHILD... "

Fucking cheek of the bitch. No one in my town is that arrogant. Everyone in my country is pleasant af except when catholic and protestants. I hate mainland niggers and brits. They have to go along with the shitskins.

how was friday's women's studies class?

Иди oтcюдa, пидop гpязный.
Кpoмe цeны зa дoллap пoчти ничeгo нe измeнилocь

Filthy traitor.
Your grandmother would rotate in her grave because of what the ruskies had done to our women

russia is practically natsoc.

He is a great man
youtube.com/watch?v=fN5mlTmaCws

Russians saved Europe from the Jew of Hitler

youtube.com/watch?v=aO0Yd2qRbK8

>banned holocaust denial
>multicultural
>hate speech laws against racism
>20% muslim population
NAHHHHH

Putin has been a more than successful President. Even if we account for the recent decline in the Ruble because of economic sanctions, he turned a third world basketcase into a solid second world power.

>10% muslim population

Putin is great desu but even i can be the best if my only opponent for the title was Yelzin

Yeah cause you send all your fucking chechens to austria where they keep fighting afghans in the streets.

spaciba drugi

No NEETbux yet
Shitty president t b h

How come those without jobs don't starve then?

Putin is Russia's greatest leader in the last 100 years.

In my case it's me mum
Those who don't have a job and have nobody to rely on are starving though or in the streets

>last 100 years

What about Stalin?

suuuure is my response of that.

it's cute how Russia roleplays as a superpower... they still haven't recovered from winter war and their average citizen still lives in the 1990's

After Stalin, of course
He made Russia (USSR) great again.

+15

>they still haven't recovered from winter war
>winter war
Are you American?

You forgot to show the GINI coefficient dude; It explains away all the GDP growth of the oligarchical nation of Russia.

Ofc- desu. A lot of people shit on Putin but if you look at Russia when he took power and now he made a hell of a lot of progress.

ahhh it's cute that you think you're anything. I bet your citizens are living like it's 2018 hahaha

Also wasn't Yeltsin very good?

Stalin is mentally retarded and lost thousands of soldiers against some fucking skiers.

>Wins WW2
>Takes over half of Europe
>Makes the USSR a superpower

Sorry, but even I who hate communism have to give it to the man

not surprised from a German. you should see how they treat Eastern Europeans even within their own family.
that being said, how the flying fuck do you trip on someone else's shopping trolley???

Putin is accepting of Muslims. Moscow has the largest mosque in Europe.

Pro tip: your Putin shilling doesn't make the grade when the few threads criticizing him get deleted or pruned

Yeah, Putin figured he could just use their autism against the West. He brainwashes muslims to fight for him. Pretty smart

>Vast natural resources
>Huge Population
>Economy far smaller than that of ITALY

It was my own I tripped on actually. I'd understand if it was hers I tripped on.

>Wasteful
>Lost millions because he just tossed them into the meat grinder with no thought whatsoever
>Spent resources on a war with Finland to stop a Nazi invasion only for the Nazis to take the most obvious path possible
>Trusted a country whose ideology was a response to communism
>Trotsky was smarter and that's who made up most of the plans Stalin had.

He only has like 140 million people

He is great but in all fairness the economic aspect was not his work but the work of the (cruel) economic reforms of the 90's. What he did good was to "steal" those reforms from the Jews that created them and use them to serve Russians.

Having said that Russian would be much better had Zhirinovsky was in charge.

never

>Blocks your path

>>Lost millions because he just tossed them into the meat grinder with no thought whatsoever
>What is war am I right

>Trusted a country whose ideology was a response to communism
>Trusted

>Trotsky was smarter and that's who made up most of the plans Stalin had.
Okay, here we see a special kind of retard that only an American education can produce.

>20%
that's...not true

>that only an American education
that only American education*

>communists
Back to /ptg/ with you

It was Putin who won the second Chechen war.

I agree.

i love it when my russian gf gives me rimjobs

Bulgar education everyone, you're clearly retarded

Russia was owned by Jewish Oligarchs and there was absolutely no rule of law before he came into power.
Putin brought law and order back. Not perfect, but still an amazing improvement over the near nigger warlord style anarchy that existed before.
Without law and order nothing can grow and improve. That's Putins greatest important achievement.
Jews and other problem groups can exist and make a good living in Russia today but everyone knows if they step out of line they'll be eating Plutonium pills.

I can remember very well how Russia was in the 90ties because I was often there on business trips. I think young Russians today can't even imagine how poor Russia has been back them.
I remember Russian children (not gypsies or something like that) on the Tverskaya street in Moscow who stole food out of my hand and ran away.
Can you imagine that? White children in a former imperial Metropole stealing food to survive?

If there was no law and order what would stop the criminals from just destroying oligarch property?

The warlords had their own armies. Just like you see in Africa and Israel today.
Everyone else was effectively a slave. They could do with peasants as they pleased.

And the warlords actually destroyed each others properties. They had their own wars between each other in Moscow.
You could not do business in Moscow back then without paying for Mafia protection.

>2012
250000 roubles for LADA Granta
>2018
400000 roubles for LADA Granta

Fuck this shit. I will never buy a new car

At least those muslims are Russian patriots,not some islamist faggots.

>muh russian broder бляядь, literally boot licker

If Putein won the war then how is chechenia controled my grotesqe mafia thug?

It was a soldiers mothers movement that stoped that war cos russian railway was not able to deal wit so much gruz 300

Uh oh, the bots are malfunctioning again.

Manlet

The 5 year plan WAS Trotsky idea. Stalin only gave a shit about keeping himself in power.

yжac

Enjoy your new Brezhnev xDDDDD

>Lithuania

What do you think of Zhirinovsky suggestion of building giant fans next to Baltic borders to blow radioactive waste all over the Baltics?

Or are they not even worth the trouble?

I would like to see one of these for Trudeau's 3 years...

yes, we know, (You) have SPACE and TIGERS

they have a very low tax rate and a very peaceful foreign policy you commie

>peaceful foerign policy
KEK

yeah

USSR was the 2nd world you stupid leaf, look it up

That probably explains why your men are gay..

explain yourself

>annexing Ukraine
>Trying to have hate speech laws passed GLOBALLY
>secret service doing shady stuff in other countries.

That guy got practically carried by the financial and material aid from the USA and almost lost the war without fighting back before General Winter and Uncle Sam came to the rescue. I mean, they practically lost almost all of their territories save for Siberia without mounting any resistance.

>2013

economy smaller than the city of Tokyo

you see this dutchman?
better thank your russian saviors, maybe even become a satellite to mother russia.

You understand that if there was no Stalin there would be at least 50-80 million of Russians more today (I'm counting lost demographics in)?
Can't belive you guys still like him.

How is a higher population good?

Who u talking about? USA or Russia?

Russia. America struck these laws down