How has no one been able to dig up any dirt about them...

How has no one been able to dig up any dirt about them? It's almost like they were manufactured out of thin air with the perfect back story...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fkyuDjzLBcw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

>How has no one been able to dig up any dirt about them?

Maybe because there is none? Maybe because they are actually kids with something they want to say?

There’s been plenty of dirt

They’re actors, and reading CNN scripts

Someone tell her John Lennon was a misogynist who slapped yoko around and called all women niggers

Everybody has dirt on them, you're just not looking. They are attention whoring teenagers who grew up in a culture idolizing both being famous and being a victim, and they managed to win the lottery in both. But nobody told them fame comes with a price.

She (or whatever the fuck it is) has bigger arms than him.

it's a matter of time. think of all the stupid shit you did from age 16 through 23. it's a time of experimentation, and as immature individuals they won't be able to resist the natural temptation to do stupid shit related to drugs, sex, and alcohol. the difference is everyone knows their face and will be on notice about their "stardom," so as soon as David Hogg is wasted and making out with some creepy French faggot on the couch of a fraternity party, or La Goblina is trying a bump of coke while she's wasted on tequila, everyone there is going to Snapchat it out to the world and even their darling CNN won't be able to resist putting it on the big screen.

their fall from grace is NOT going to be pretty.

The guns, Dahnald!

Maybe you sad cunts should stop picking on a couple of kids.

I'm already sick of looking at these two mongrels.

i love lenon now?

Posted a Fibonacci sequence

There's no real dirt except their social media, which is a typical leftist meme farm.

Didnt they bully Cruz or something?

>taps fingers and cackles
This is going to be amazing.

>.05 deposited
Thanks for correcting the record

Or, you know, they really are just dumbass kids.
The "crisis actor" thing is seriously the most retarded shit I've ever heard. You understand that's a real high school, right? With real teachers and real students? You don't think any of them would pipe up and say "hey those guys didn't go here who they fuck are they"?

Look up histories of more "victims"

wtf are you talking about dude.
he looks like hes constantly trying to suck bits of a pb&j out of cavities in his molars.

More like what AIDS looks like

Not an argument

The Hogg was new at the school. His dad is former FBI. Have you seen this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=fkyuDjzLBcw

YOU AREE NOT THE BOSS TO ME NOW

YOU ARE NOT SO BIG

But that's not that hard. Lmfao weak faggot.

go away bong

>peak performance

I would the bald girl desu.