How do we get women to start prioritizing marriage over careers?

How do we get women to start prioritizing marriage over careers?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@theannanicholson/narcissist-boyfriend-and-his-mother-whores-2e33ce4cbad6
m.youtube.com/watch?v=D_AnHRnTszk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Step 1, build a house faggot.

Force marriage
As Nietzsche said “The way of the man is will. The way of the woman is willingness”
If men don’t step up their game and become the dominating force behind the family civilisation collapses and other forces come in to take over
>modern day Europe

you're all mommy's little boys

medium.com/@theannanicholson/narcissist-boyfriend-and-his-mother-whores-2e33ce4cbad6

Step 2, get a good job faggot.

Step 3, stop pretending you have these things.

Post a picture of your white family

I don't have those things, but I know the answer to OPs stupid question.

By force. God made men stronger for a reason if they don't want to get the shit beaten out of them they better comply.

pay men enough so women don't have to work

They ruined it for themselves. They wanted the right to work and they got it. Inflation rose with the expectation of dual income households. Aside from getting very wealthy I see no return from this.

Yep, this.

wow. what a fucking retarded slavic mongol looking faggot. you can read the utter lack of intelligence on the asshole's face

Women do prioritize marriage over careers... you HAVE been spending time only with women who have been going to church weekly since childhood, right user? Do you really think that the women willing to talk to your autistic ass are representative of the millions of women you don't know?

Don’t shit test men then.

take their rights away

We have to wait for society to collapse first, unfortunately.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=D_AnHRnTszk
The thing is though memeflag...

No thanks to them.

Men should agree to marry women on the condition that the women can choose a superior man to have children with if she so chooses. So Joe the Plumber will be raising Chad the doctor's babies with his Wife Stacy.

Nature has designed men to be evolutionary lab rats. Most men are defective in some way and should not pass on their genes.

>tease someone with a shoe or some shit in your hand
>get your face crushed on television

I'd kindly ask you not to breed but something tells me that's not going to be a problem regardless

YOU ARE UGLIER, WEAKER, AND MORE BORING

MAKE YOURSELF WORTH MARRYING, oh wait YOU ARE A LOSER.

>not an argument
>projection
Way to go, sir white knight of faggotshire!

Must suck to be such a shitty person that the only way you can get a woman is to literally attack her on a personal level.

Some 'superiority'.

My wife asked if she can go back to work and I said no.

Yeah about that...

Your wife shouldn’t have worked in the first place

Get them in contact with babies, pictures of babies, friends with babies. Talk about babies. Everything babies.
Really, it works. Every one of them has an internal drive, which gets overshadowed by modern life. But only in shallow way, seeing babies activates the drive again.

And after they have a child, their attitude changes. Hormones completely change their behaviours toward a more caring character. The ambition to have a career simply vanishes.

Making money and improving yourself to pick up chicks will only prove to you that roasties are gold digging sluts that are not interested on you, only on what you have to offer. If they really are interested only on the thing, they should just go and marry a car or a purse.

>18 years old
>only a random antisocial weeaboo who obcessed over his hobbies to overcompensate for his lack of social life. Only a few friends
>poor, skinny, average looking
>no woman is interested on me

>23
>even more antisocial and weeaboo, expends thousands on little girls figures and PC upgrades, walks on the street with Ika Musume key chain on my cellphone. LITERALLY zero irl friends
>wealthy, very fit because of the years on Karate and gym that I got only to imitate Ryu and get fabulous like JoJo's characters
>roasties hit on me everywhere

Excluding the money and the physical appearance, my personality actually got way more unatractive with the passing years. That actually pisses me off, people should have told me in my young age that roasties are superfluous cunts, instead of feeding me lies.

so much this

Having saved this on your HDD there's absolutely no chance you're squirming your way out of this

What kind of an argument are you even expecting from me you pathetic faggot? It's not like we're debating something. I'm just telling you that you're trash and women's rejection of you is a blessing to the human race as a whole.

those were ugly

thats what happens when you piss off a man sweetie

Rape

Doesn't really make a lot of sense that roasties would want to date/fuck a guy who is solely into PC upgrades and waifu dolls

Almost never happens here

This. To make Women to be Women again we need to make men to be men first.

That's the point, they don't care about what you are, only about how you look or what you have.

I spent most of my life believing in a lie.

Honestly everybody I know in this city who is a weeb is never hit on, even if they have money... while people who have "normie" hobbies even if they aren't rich have girls hit on them.

I can't say I've experienced the same as you, so I'm a little surprised

I used to be semi-chad in high school, then turned into a weeb for a couple years then came back a couple years ago. I'm decently well off but not rich. I've had the most success when I was not a weeb.

START BEING MORE ATTRACTIVE THAN A CAREER.

>MAKES HER RICH
>GIVES HER PURPOSE
>DOESN'T HAVE A WHINY FAGGOT

>become more attractive
>why are people hitting on me ;_;

You're an idiot. It isn't like guys don't do the same shit. You're also going to notice those in it for looks more because those are the only people who will interact with you because you don't know people and isolate yourself. Think this shit through for a second dude christ