Shingeki no Kyojin

Spoilers in 10-15 hours, more flashbacks and titan secrets, what will it be?

>mfw another Trost flashback

Reminder that Grisha was a great father and anyone who says otherwise is a filthy Marley shill.

>replying to a bait thread

>bait
huh?

>shartmongfag

Armin is so cute.

>Bait.
Not at all.

Holy shit, do people still read this garbage?
How does it feel to have so shit taste.

Titan secrets is the part that interest me. We already know quite a bit about what titans are and how they are made in present day. The big thing we don't know is what the origin of the titans was for sure. but I can't imagine us getting that information at this point.

EMA FUCKING WHEN REEEEEEE

its literally perfect. the only anime i watch and only manga i read.

by the way...how do you know something new will be released in 10-15 hours? is there a countdown somewhere?

Good. How about you?

thisis what a bait is
you also read shit manga, tell me how the you current reading list and how shitty it is

It's just because spoilers usually come out on the 4th/5th.

>by the way...how do you know something new will be released in 10-15 hours? is there a countdown somewhere?
you forgot to quote me
anyway it might be near 15-20 hours in actuality

oh ok thanks

It's not bait. Deal with it.

No problem

I'm a loyal fan to the end, but let's be honest it's gotten pretty bad.

I want to know where the 'braun' serum rod had came from because it might actually be from reiner

why do you think its gotten bad?

I want to see bort

I´m interested to know if there are more Marley spies in Paradis.

serum bowl, WE WUZ

I think is actually better, but it was poorly executed because of Isayama's indecisiveness.

tybur had source so there fucking should be

Reminder that EJ will defy all odds and become canon.

This. I love snk, that's why I'm reading to the end, but RtS really ruined it.

Me too.

I know Isayama likes to claim he planned everything out but it genuinely feels like at some point he changed gears and decided to go in a different direction.

The narrative now VS how the series originally was just seems like a completely different series. It doesn't feel like titans are important anymore.

It was said he series originally wouldn't go past 100 chapters but its clear there is no end in sight. I'v been following for a while but I just cannot bring myself to care about these new characters at all.

Yeah, it all went to shit after WE WUZ JOOZ N SHET , even the whole thunder Spears shit.
I don't even know why I keep reading it

I just want to see how it ends i've invested so much time in it already.

>feels like
he actually did, that was after the anime, he retconned ymir's original mindless titan design when he added the who 'jaw titan' think
>It doesn't feel like titans are important anymore.
titans are important but it's not the walking dead where they are mindless zombies that always remain a threat
we just didn't know what they were, they are weapons

That would mean new characters or known characters that were spies

I'm so glad he's dead.

>pic unrelated

>Bert kicked Mikasa
>He didn´t fall for Armin sick conversation
>Dead
Good lord Isayama stop killing characters when they are getting more interesting.
I hope he doesn´t kill Hanji just because she is so much better than Armin.

It hurts man

نايس فايل نيم

You Got me, sandnigger

:^)

>makes armin interesting
>he dies

SPOILER, another flashback

>Marlowe could have lived out his days in peace and regularly cumming inside Hitch.
>Died instead

Feelsbadman

I haven't read this in months because I am sick of flashbacks

>shitty Bertha finally getting character development
>Isayama decided to cuck him and give CT to Shartmong
For what purpose?

Is it really a spoiler if it's a flashback?

I miss Hitch

So Reiner can have development and eat literal shit instead of his best bro. Feels better for him.

>our buddy Marlowe never scored
>butthurt Flocke literally shat on him
>Hitch a sad widow
I hate you Isayama
t. Newfag

Almost.

Come after 3 months

Erwin

spoliersssss!!!!

>Armin will look like Erwin now
Isayama can´t be that evil, right?

>serumbowl was a mistake

Marlowe went straight in Valhalla instead of killing himself after Hitch will cheat on him.

It would hurt so much.

Keith deserved happiness.

He won't. He has a baby face.

Zackley is an informant.

>Hitch cheating on Marlo
Yeah no. She would be thirsty for Marlo's dick everyday.

Or her girlfriend but not girlfriends pussy. She must have got it on with Annie at some point.

She wasn't his girlfriend.

Annie was an alco if all the bottles are any indicator. They fucked.

Killing manlet is the only way Eren can redeem himself now.

Erwin was chubby until he hit puberty though, but as soon as his balls dropped he was on the way to becoming a MAN.

>Keith finds a way

So goys, who is the best written and developed snk character?

Pic not related

>Implying Isayama will kill his money magnet

>implying
>who is Erwong?

With every chapter released Eren becomes even more retarded than he already was before we learned anything about outside the walls. He is literally the most stupid person in the world of SNK. How can one be so fucking dense? He is seriously a very dangerous idiot and his actions only bring harm to everything around him, he is fucking autistic.

Fujos will love it, if the fight scene is erotic and the death scene is dramatic it will spawn a billion fanfictions.

>Connie
KEK

>With every chapter released Armin becomes even more retarded than he already was before we learned anything about outside the walls. He is literally the most stupid person in the world of SNK. How can one be so fucking dense? He is seriously a very dangerous idiot and his actions only bring harm to everything around him, he is fucking autistic.

With every chapter released Reiner becomes even more retarded than he already was before we learned anything about outside the walls. He is literally the most stupid person in the world of SNK. How can one be so fucking dense? He is seriously a very dangerous idiot and his actions only bring harm to everything around him, he is fucking autistic.

Please. He's still the same guy, he's passionate and impulsive and those are traits that defines his character. Don't expect those things to change, they're parts of his persona. He's actually becoming better in the fact that he doesn't blame everyone for his misery at least.

Wonder where he stole those from, hmm?

With every chapter released manlet becomes even more retarded than he already was before we learned anything about outside the walls. He is literally the most stupid person in the world of SNK. How can one be so fucking dense? He is seriously a very dangerous idiot and his actions only bring harm to everything around him, he is fucking autistic.

With every chapter released Mikasa becomes even more retarded than she already was before we learned anything about outside the walls. She is literally the most stupid person in the world of SNK. How can one be so fucking dense? She is seriously a very dangerous idiot and her actions only bring harm to everything around her, he is fucking autistic.

Leaks only tomorrow. Check leddit.

Hitch and Annie were drunk on Limeade

Would this have been an improvement?

Levi looks like a butch tranny

>t. Yonkou.
He isn't the first one to post SnK spoilers for months, now.

Armin

With every copypasta posted /snk/ becomes even more cancerous than it already was before we learned anything about serumbowl. It is literally the most toxic environment in the world of Sup Forums. How can one thread be so fucking shitty? It is seriously a very pathetic community and its threads only bring bans to everyone in them, they are fucking autistic.

Not memeing, Hanji.

It's really good read this.

Shut the fuck up, you retard.

>"Watch out Hanji, don´t eat her, it could be poisonous"

Up to what chapter will the flashbacks continue, has Isayama said?

Perfect

When has he blamed everyone for his misery? He only blames the titans for everything bad that's happened to him.

Also it's just a copypasta.

>Relying on cancerous site
We're whoring ourselves.

Hanji would be an excellent female titan and Levi would take good care of her.

We will get a flashback of BRA killing Marco.

Yes, chapter 120