I am a Philosopher. I don't have a "degree" from some "university" but I am legit big brain and a very deep thinker...

I am a Philosopher. I don't have a "degree" from some "university" but I am legit big brain and a very deep thinker. If you would like to ask me for my opinion on something or to just have a philosophical talk about something, I will be glad to.

Do you believe in God, and if so, which one and why

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions. 1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society). 2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power). 3)It determines what is held sacred in that society. For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions. 1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII. 2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on. 3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust. The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative. Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction. Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story. Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity. Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

KYS

Convince me that it is wrong to kill another person, even if that person broke into my home with the intent to cause harm.

Why are you a fag?

Go to /lit/ you stupid fuck. Those big brained faggots will tear you up.

/thread

Faggot. Bet you don't have nice pictures of tiddies to prove me wrong

No I don't.

This is a big question. Give me a moment to process it and I will get back to you.

I can't convince you to do anything but I believe in total world peace.

Wow, u must b very intelectualligent man.

What if his intent was to steal your microwave

Is stealing a microwave call for taking his live?

His hand like in the old days maybe

> one post by this ID

>reading books
>intelligent

you have the wrong end of the stick, my friend.

How far is truth susceptible of embodiment?

How much semen can an angel's mouth hold while dancing on the tip of a pin?
How much cum can you swallow?

The ontological priority of the question of Being

Take all the time you want, but please show your flag because people are also interested in what country these opinions come from

What's your take on Sartre's interpretation of Husserl's concept of 'Intentionality'?

a degree is not a qualification, it is merely one form of acknowledging a qualification.

What's your opinion on the Theosophical Society?

how, fastes possible, do we kill all the jews? realistic.

To be or not to be?

please respond

If you are a big thinker, why you even try to put light at you.
There is nothing good at it

fkn mudslime

Do the jews run a cabal that basically owns the planet?

make an attempt, ya dingus.

What is the goal of life?

Why don't you get a job?

What's your position of homicide?
What's your position on abortion?

sartre is a materialist, any argument that comes from him will be existentialist handwaving about the lack of any teleological aspect to all things.

Very tempting if words and definitions are man made then how do we identify God. If what we’re using to identify him is man made?

By the way I have autism.

well this is an easy one. the goal of life is to make it safely in one piece to your grave.

>legit big brain and a very deep thinker
WOW

TITS OR GTFO

Answer my question please.

B series or K?

>Never went to university
>Philosopher
Pick on you memeflag faggot

So if you kill yourself inside of a grave you have succeeded at life?

There is inherently no way to know what’s happening outside of our universe because making deductions from an internal system about an external system is impossible

Any questions?

Thats shit, its dumb
You get born with nothing and you die taking nothing.
> why living

Hello Stefan Molyneux

Do you watch Rick and Morty?

A degree is a very accurate measure of intelligence. Most likely OP is not anywhere near as smart as he thinks he is.

Damn, do you watch rick and morty as well?

>I'm a self-taught ...

but if you define the universe as everything as exists then what can even happen outside of it?

What is the sound of 1 hand clapping?

Which philosopher do you admire the most?

A bit of handwaiving there, but I'll allow it. A good philosopher ought to be good at handwaiving.

>I believe in total world peace
If you don't believe in God, why do you believe that humans are different from other primates?

We can’t

>Is stealing a microwave call for taking his live?

absolutely yes

This is a logical fallacy called 'begging the question'
In your question you assume there is a goal of life.
Why would you assume that?
Maybe there is no such thing.

you don't have a choice whether you are born or not. if your question is "why bother living" then ask yourself why bother taking your own life before natural causes?

If you had a brain you would see the advantage of reading the works of people who have thought up of basically anything you will and more articulately but instead you would rathar waste precious time sucking dick and smelling your farts.

How would you handle the break up of Yugoslavia, and do you think that war was inevitable

Well then there’s nothing outside the universe right? Dipshit you answered your own question lmao

The truth is life is whatever you define it as, and as long as you don’t let the games nasty AI ruin your life, you’ll have a great time in the XX((“”””&&$/) chambers

humans have the ability to reason and to show compassion. animals do not.

armchair philosopher detected.

lrn2classics

What do you mean? The very words and symbols I’m using are man made.

Exacly that is the question, why?
If you dont find the right answer you cant be a philodopher

It makes sense to want to avoid reading others philosophy and instead create your own though doesn’t it?
You can get all the pictures and answers you want but is it as fun or enlightening as coming up with these yourself? Or through normal dialog?

work faster you dumb fucking faggot now I know why you thought you were too stupid for university. you are

that is not how philosophy works though. are you not interested in intellectual stimulation? you don't talk to others because you can read a book that someone has published or watch a youtube video to give you the answers you seek...

i studied psychology as university and your attitude smacks or aspergers.

Lets start with some entry level, if you dont get this right OP, theres no reason for anyone to listen to you:
>non-religious arguments against pedophilia. Go!

It makes more sense to make an argument like this that blames the atoms

I.E. Everything in physics can be derived to chemical equations becomes fool that you are you trust the chemicals in your brain to tell you that you are chemicals

The idea is, you can’t answer the question, so stop being a pussy and live life

Nah im good

The goal of life is to explore. To transcend death. It's why we reproduce. And why our brains evolved in order to find a cure, in the not-so distant future (40-80 years from now), for aging.

this thread is very toxic. you all seem to be missing the point of intellectual debate. i suppose this board really is a lost cause.

sad.

In a hypothetical ancap society, how would I defend myself against a band of armed thugs?

with your gun

>pedophilia
Assuming we mean under 12, they aren’t biologically sexually mature. That’s pretty much the only argument necessary because once they are biologically sexually mature it should be unrestricted.

There’s a reason teenagers “rebel” and are “more independent”, they’re supposed to start their own life at that age, not be held for 10 years and forced down a brutal systems shitter

Explain to me how Rawls original position argument relates to Justice.

Ill give you a dollar for your original thought with proof no one else thought of it before you pretentious cunt.
Straight for the character assassination. Pretty obvious you havent studied shit and are some retarded LARPer

>Does stealing a microwave call for ending his life
Absofuckinglutely yes

>asking questions from Jewniversity
Might as well ask for philosophy from a literal Muslim

i don't argue with the mentally ill. sorry.

you just seem to be answering to the wrong people.
2nd try. After third there is only sage
Entry level shit:
>non-religious arguments against pedophilia

>I don't have a "degree" from some "university" but I am legit big brain and a very deep thinker.
>I don't have a "degree"

You do know what Dunning-Kruger is, right?

Actually, the ability for altruistic behavior, learning, and transmission of learned ideas vertically as well as horizontally is not limited to humans. We see these behaviors in other primates as well as in some forms of marine life. You can definitely say that humans have more advance reasoning than other animals on the planet, but reasoning itself is not a unique faculty.

You look like a stupid bitch to me

>I am legit big brain

But I only have one gun barrel and they have 20.

And they know where I live and can assault me when I'm sleeping or busy doing something.

What comes before apriori knowledge?

You are wrong.

those same primates that throw their shit at each other and eat fleas?

>Stop being a pussy

by questioning man made construct.

The very world we live in is strange like my mouth my eyes hands feet my thoughts. It’s very weird that you think all of this is normal by the way. What is normal? Or for a better way of putting it what is your perspective as normal because when I see a dog I know that it’s not normal or another human being. I know all of this isn’t normal.

You cant show your smartness, cause everyone is smarter than you.
Don't you see it?
You cant have any effort here, even if you can in reality,

Sup Forums

>comes into intellectual thread, acts aggressive, is rude

Literal nigger detected

No, youll just find reasons to avoid my strong argument that you cant worm out of because youre a faggot.

>tfw 2smart2reed

KYS

are traps gay?

sage

Niggers do this too.

>is a faggot
KYS

Do you have a job as a philosopher? How much do you get paid? Is it worth it?

We are not as far removed from them as you might think.

Words and definitions don’t exist their man made so yes you can literally create a word and give it an identity and a definition. Presto you just invented a word.

If we go by physics, you right now are experiencing entropy, and you are nothing but the atoms that are in your place. These atoms could not be anywhere else, they are where they are because physical equations took them there, and you are the mere product of these chemicals acting as they always do as proved by physicists and chemists.

Your life is inherently meaningless. Therefore, give it meaning.

Life really isn’t any fun if you around talking about how it’s woethless just because some stupid mathematic equations told you so