Jewish lecturers here in South Africa are saying Germanic people aren't a race

Hi everyone, it's me, your girl Astra Kruger.
Can we please discuss and find proof that we Germanic people are a race?
I know that this Jew here at my university is just saying this to hurt our feelings and impress the black students. But I am desperate to prove him wrong.
Jews here in South Africa are starting to abuse us and hurt our feelings.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZD2VaZHA2g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You've been making these threads for how many months now, and still no timestamp with bobs or vegana? We are not interested.

Spic, get off this thread

I wonder how many times you told niggers to shut up in these threads.

>your girl
>no timestamp
>calls people a spic when reminded how this works
There are no girls on the Internet. You should know this by now.

Why are you in France? Go back to Latin america, you Spic

>There are no girls on the Internet. You should know this by now.
Just because internet girls don't wanna talk to you

How are they claiming Germanics are not a race? What are they saying Germanics are inf not a race?

Fuck off degenerate.

Tits or GTFO

no, its because your holes dont matter here

Learn definition of race, present it to him, argue that according to official definition germanics are race.

Germans are an ethnic group, and their race is Caucasian.

Jews are an ethnic group, and they are either Caucasian, Negro or Mongoloid.

It's that simple.

Just like slavs and celtics aren't a separate race, germanic peoples aren't either.

Sweetie, you're not getting it.

This thread is literally filled with Jews. Wtf. Must have struck a nerve OP.

They are saying that Germanics are an invented people, just as the Palestinians are an invented people.
He says that we Germanic are actually Goth race which was originally made up of some people called Visigoths, Ostrogoths and Lombard races.
He says we lost our true culture and the simply invented a new identity to avoid being regarded as a lost people.
This Jew thing actually called us a Lost people.

how can an ethnic group be some bizarre mixture of other ethnic groups
this is not a group at all, but some mongrel hybrid

The goths are Germanics...they came from Sweden. Even the Lombards are a Germanic people.

They are saying that Germanics are an invented people, just as the Palestinians are an invented people.
He says that we Germanic are actually Goth race which was originally made up of some people called Visigoths, Ostrogoths and Lombard races.
He says we lost our true culture and the simply invented a new identity to avoid being regarded as a lost people.
This Jew thing actually called us a Lost people.

just stab him

Jews are an ethnic group because they have a common history, language, culture, and religious affiliation. However, they have incorporated people from different races into their genetic bloodline, therefore can be Caucasian, Negro, Mongoloid, or a mixture of any of them.

She is ugly. She looks like a potato. A Jew potato

He is our lecture. I will be arrested and expelled. Jews are respected here in South Africa by the authorities

Whites, including Germanics, are the very same. Tell them that Jewish birth rates in the United States have fallen into a death spiral while all recent statistics (use Occidental Dissent as the source) show white births rebounding in the US. Also demonstrate white populations in major cities such as Atlanta are also rebounding.

Finish him off with illustrating how Mossad cocked up their ISIS operation by uniting Hezbollah with Middle Eastern minorities and sympathetic Arabs. Finally, challenge him with this, "You're saying we lost?"

Germanics are not an invented people. There were a bunch of different German tribes living in Northern Europe, just like there were a bunch of different tribes living in the rest of Europe.

Through the passage of time, these German tribes coalesced into an ethnic identity, and hence, the Germanic identity. Same applies to all kinds of different people in Europe.

And also to the Jews.

His authority is an illusion long term. Contact the militias and let them know you are taking a stand.

wrong. they are not an ethnicity. whatever the ethnicity of the jews who were kicked out of Egypt was, its long since polluted and diluted to the point where it no longer exists

for everyone else you seem to argue that for them to be an ethnic group they must have contnious bloodline (ie white + asian = hapa, how come they're not white anymore?)
but when it comes to jew you like to pretend that anyone can mix in and its still a jew

sorry doesnt work like that ....jews dont exist, they stopped existing 1000 years ago

just a bunch of mongrels larping as a minority, they dont even practice thier religion anymore

jews dont exist

To OP, refrain from the "do not exist" meme.

Above all, get the militias on your side.

Challenge the Jewish identity by pointing out the death of the Jewish identity. Point out the Jewish old guard is dying and the banks are filling up with goy who are utterly sick of their shit. There is a reason a lot of Irish, Anglo, and Asian goy are filling up those positions with healthy skepticism of Jews. Ask if you need examples.

Will it hurt his feelings if I say all these things. I want to hurt his feelings the same way he hurt our feelings today. But I don't want to give him an opportunity to call me a racist. Jews like to accuse us of hate speech when we retaliate against them

I'm not wrong.

Ethnicity is not race. There is clearly three races of people on earth, Caucasian, Negro, and Mongoloid.

Ethnicity is the combination of language, culture, religion, and history, and it could also include race, if the people are homogeneous.

And BTW, there are some specific combination of genes present in the bloodlines of Jews. But that's not the point.

What's important is that ethnicity and race are two distinct things, that intersect with each other, but do not define each other.

you stupid bitch sure are thick ,this is why women shouldnt be allowed to talk about anything outside the spectrum of kitchen utensils and clothing

Germanic is NOT a race, it is a tribe of Nordic Origin, that is to say of Nordic race or Aryan race as you prefer.

at least post pic of your tits you dumbwhore stupid twat

Then let him bark while he stares down a rifle.

He is seeking the elimination of your people. He deserves nothing more than fire lit under his ass. Embolden your people.

I do warn this: if it is uncovered you are a Jewess seeking to further white genocide, you will be discovered. This thread will be proof, along with all the others.

Post the video of the confrontation. If you do not, you'll have confirmed who you truly are.

I'm fucking sick of these retarded Ideological jews everywhere. every single time there is anything at all in the world they always

a) find something slightly wrong with it mostly relating to "muh feels"

b) turn it into a crazy Idealogy that only causes harm in the world

c) use retarded debating techniques to push their crazy world view

I'm sick of these autistic overly moralistic pansies I'm sick of seeing them at work I'm sick of seeing them on the street. I'm sick of listening to their bullshit on the news.

fuck this gay earth

who cares
spit in his face
tell him to fuck off and go back to israel
tell him hes a worrthless worm and a parasite

challenge him to open combat
the jew fears the samurai

there is no point in debating him
physically attack him
let him know running his mouth will get him killed
only way to shut thier lying mouths

>Sup Forums file name
>Kruger = jewish name
>ugly whore with no evidence
fuck off larper

www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4JPMYHTZis

Watch everything on this channel.

This video proves that Northern Europeans are a different race from Jews:
youtube.com/watch?v=yZD2VaZHA2g

You will never be white

At this point I don't understand why you would even participate in South African society.

If I were you I would be inna compound or at least armed 24/7.

I am planning to visit family in SA and try convince them to leave in the next few months. How easy can I legally get a handgun as a foreigner for while I am there?

fuck off jew
go run your kike bulshit elsewhere
"its not an ethnicity it s a race"
"its not a race its a religion"
"its not a religion its an ethnicity"

and so on and so forth
fuck off liar! your nothing, your not an ethnicity a race or a religion ... your just pack of liars who have no bloodlines, hence your fake "ethnicity"

its not a religion because you dont practice it, for christs sake you people even lie to god!

Germanic is not a race, you dumb thing.

everything that contradicts my preconceived world view is a jewish conspiracy

You have not hurt my feelings. You will never hurt me with your post.
You're just a loser

>types like a jew
>condescends like a jew
>probably quacks like a jew too
No, you're right. You're not a jew

First of all, I AM NOT A JEW.

I'm Catholic, I'm Caucasian, and my ethnic background is French.

You're such a fucking dumb ass, low IQ Canadianmutt fuckhead you can't even understand the basic of what I so clearly explained to you.

Fuck off and die.

Ethnic group. Same shit.

It's a Tribal group to be specific.
The Anglo-Saxons, Scandinavians, Dutch etc. and ethnic groups that descend from the Germanic tribes.
Either way, it's against international law to commit genocide against them.

Get out of this thread

*are ethnic groups

Have you ever seen a white squatter camp? I have seen estimates numbers about this population ranging from 40K to 400K. This gap makes me skeptical.

Yes, you can get a temporary HUNTING firearm permit. Only to be used inside game reserves only

Whats the point of these comments?

Rich that a jew would claim that we're made up. I would expect nothing less.

Look up "Eupedia" genetics forum for some information. Also you can post there and ask people with genetics and human biology as a job or hobby for an answear.

Jews are your boss, you need to lock their arse right now.

I think we scared the Jewess andher proxies off, now they are spouting BS.

Its ya boy ..eh...creature..Deonte Abdul Transpony Unicorn.
We just say it for fun. Dont be hurt.

She's right.

They were trying to abuse me. So I became rude to them. I think they were negroes, hispanians or Italians-american. They have run away now

Who is right?

Sorry, he is right, your lecturer.

are white militias even allowed in SA?

Yes they are allowed. But they have to register as social clubs such as hunting clubs or hiking clubs

You dog. You will never understand how much I hate you. You rubbish

Astra Kruger threads are fake and gay. It's a larp , this person isn't a saffer and definitely not a woman. If you bump this shit you're retarded. Demand a timestamp, "she" won't ante up

Why don't you guys start a campaign to get out of South Africa as refugees? I am sure if you started begging Trump he would do something. It would honestly end up being hilarious if he accepted because the Democrats would actively try to block and he could point out the Dems hatred of white people.

Do you want to fight with me? Are you supporting the jews?

They are committed to fight. Did you not see the threads posted earlier this week?

I am assuming they are not allowed to be armed though?
What use are they when the people hunting them have weapons?

Lmao, I bet niggers rape you twice a week and you come to seek attention here to feel better about yourself.

Look carefully, all those people are germanic.
1/2

2/2

Its afraid.

>What use are they when the people hunting them have weapons?
Blacks don't know how to shoot straight. They never attack armed or possibly armed white people

Timestamp then. Do it. Why are you using stolen photos?

White knight.

Why are you defending her? I bet she fucked at least 10 niggers.

Just gently remind them kaffirs are not people.

Why aren't you just posting a timestamp? Anyone could easily claim they are you without it. I'm claiming to be Hitler so I must be Hitler.

Remember what we are capable of??

Germanic isn't a race. It's a meta ethnicity.

We have weaponised niggers though....

Show tits now.

I don't want to be in trouble. I will reveal myself next year when my family has moved to Perth in Australia

Where did you get these pictures?

I got a vektor handgun off some fucking hotnot in Witbank for 2000 rand, it's not hard to arm yourself, although I'm more worried about the outcome of having to use it.

You're so fake. People that respond to you're bullshit are as big a tool as you

***your

We have have always weaponised ourselves. We don't need to weaponise mud people to fight our battles

You don't have to post your face. A timestamp on your hand will suffice. People can easily tell a feminine hand from a male hand. There aren't that many women on Sup Forums so I would believe it to be you if you could just prove yourself to be woman.

When you're correcting a correct word into a incorrect one.

>Hi everyone, it's me, your girl Astra Kruger.
lol fuck off

She is referring to "you're bullshit" and not to "you're so fake".

I'm a man. Just like "Astra"

You redpilled the fuck out of my father and my sister with this little gem.

I'll give you three guesses of what their proximity to influential people is, and as to why that was a bad thing. Feeling very generous today.

OMG, you are right... xD

hi everyone, jewi- i mean saffer gril astra here.ama

>We Germanic people are a race
Coenraad, I...

Got you mixed up with Astra, sorry about that.

You are new here, aren't you.