U mad pol?

U mad pol?

I wonder how many people at that school vehemently hate that faggot and that bald dyke beaner

Niggas needs to take dat hoggpill ya boy D woke af

he is right about that. People here turn "celebs" they hate into a meme and give them all the attention in the world lol. Fucking retarded.

Any money he makes off this tragedy should be given to charity. Right? I mean what kind of person wants to make millions on the dead bodies of fellow classmates and teachers?

This kid is on a huge power trip.

He has never known life outside his little rich kid bubble.

>Niggas needs to take dat hoggpill ya boy D woke af
go figure a nigger would make this comment. What you just read black man was a kid being upset that his entire life was handed to him with little difficulty then when he encountered the very first barrier to the real world, was throw into the dirt. This is what happens when you support the left. You realize there is no substance to what they promise and then this happens.

>Hogg is not our gu-

Honestly - I'm sure a lot of kids hate him for using this as a stage to self-promote.

Problem for the haters is he's untouchable now and will most likely fuck the hottest Stacie's in his school.

Kid played his cards perfectly.

wait
first the crisis actor claims he's not a crisis actor
now said crisis actor claims victory after getting btfo
ignorance is bliss

I swear this fucker looks like sid sloth from ice age

we could have stormed his social media as we did this, but I am gonna guess we are not the same Sup Forums.
desu he didn't even gather that mch attention in teh first place, he is just in CNN due to his dad and his internship, so much for tring to act tough when people are more on his shit for trying to advance his political career, which WE ARE absolutely right about, hell, this proves it.

Most of them

This kid is a straight up sociopath. The rest of the kids are emotional wrecks and Hogg is calm and calculated. Playing the game like he was born to it.

Knowing that his Dad was FBI and his mom is a Dem operative... Yeah that sort of fits.

>bubble
Lets pop his cherry. This kids gonna be the next school shooting.

Can you imagine just how much cock this little faggot has sucked at CNN? He'll be dead within a year.

yeah

Reverse psychology; he wants them to stop, keep applying pressure and he'll crack.

HAHA yea with that writing, grammar, and spelling that idiot has a 4.22. that doesnt even make sense having a GPA that low and raising it that high.

bwahahah! his fall will be spectacular, perhaps even SUICIDAL! :D

This

There's no way this manlet is handling the pressure well.

bich

>Problem for the haters is he's untouchable now
WRONG!
Noone is.
Especially not from us.
We just need to open full fire.

Nah, Alexa is secretly redpilled I just know it

We need to switch from standard mode to scientology/election goebbels form.

MAKE HIM RUE THE DAY HE FUCKED WITH US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's a stuck up rich kid. Elitist douche with negative charisma.

In Millenial terms, a Draco Malfoy motherfucker.

Enjoy your 15 minutes lad.

>Lets keep everyone talking about this kid so they'll ignore the coup attempt by the Obama DOJ & FBI that's being exposed.

He tweezes his eyebrows and wears make-up on national television.

This kid is a certified fudge-packer.

I agree - but kid has the media and the left sucking his balls. Millions of Americans think he's a brave warrior for change.

>MSM ratings drop again or they find some other story to keep their ratings from plummeting
>these kids get no more air time
>everybody forgets about them in a week
cap it

Nah, I'm not, because his efforts have amplified interest in gun sales. Keep it up, retard.

>meanwhile guns get bought in millions even as we speak

He also made my stocks go way up by forcing panic buying.

I reach who I reach. I teach who I teach. If nthey would rather listen to fake news than they lose when it peaks/peeks.

Does anyone else feel like he will an hero after his 15 minutes are up?

I take comfort knowing he'll burn in hell for eternity for his evil ways

Dude, they're gonna put him in some kind of fucking anti-gun psyop blockbuster, I swear. They're building this faggot up.

He’s only taken half the redpill. If you luck out or have the family pedigree to get into an elite college, you have life served to you on a silver platter regardless of if you have a 2.1 GPA and did nothing but partying and drugs for 4 years. You might not get hired at the *top* companies but you’ll easily snap up a well-paying thing thanks to some alum or the power of the name. It’s fucking disgusting.
>t. Ivy Leaguer whose older friends brag about having done nothing and still having gotten their jobs

What message? That NRA membership is skyrocketing?

His message that he wants to be dictator who runs my life? Of course I'm mad.

>I was just pretending to be retarded
Kek, what a thin skinned faggot.

He is a bad test taker because he doesnt have his "tutor" to take it for him.

A lot. They’re fucking insufferable.

He's a highschooler, so he doesn't understand that we've heard his message hundreds of times already.

This.
Someone in his little earpiece is telling him to flip it on us after shitting their pants for a week this is the best they could come up with.

Draco was Chad stop.

>Hogg isn’t wok-

does this fucking nigger not understand how to use punctuation?

Look at that fag covered in foundation. He'll come out as a tranny next week

No one cares about this camwhore. If you do have a (you).

>am shit at SAT/ACT/WOFBSSTISA

i.e. he is low IQ

>he woke doh
no, he's not our guy. He's literally a retard drone who's being told what to do and say.

>2019
>the second american civil has been raging for six months
>traitors to the Constitution have been publicly draw and quartered once lynching and beheading lost their shock appeal
>david hides in the basement of a burnt out skeleton of a home
>clutching his camera like a security blanket he listens as the footsteps get closer to the basement door
>his final thought as the entry team breaches the door...

>i wish i had learned how to use a gun instead of this faggy camera

-Rothschilds bow to Hogg
-In contact with aliens
-Possesses psychic-like abilities
-Controls CNN with an iron but fair fist
-Owns castles & banks globally
-Direct descendant of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Hoggdangrad will be be the first city)
-Owns 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Hogg babies
-David Hogg said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of a chinless angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with him
-He owns Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Hoggbots inside you right now
-Hogg is are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Hogg bunker in Wilkes land?
-He learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the Hoggs. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Hogg
-David Hogg is about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know his ultimate plans yet. We hope he's a benevolent being.

only liberals that have been drinking the Kool-Aid since Obongo was in office.

The kid is polarizing.

He looks like an asshole, sounds like a dick. He's got an condescending tone and snobby air to him.

>Niggas needs to take dat hoggpill ya boy D woke af

My sides are dying because adding "school shooting survivor" to his college application will bypass his SAT score. Those IVY leagues are going to fight to have a kid with a "MUH survival story." Guarantee he's getting letters in the mail from the colleges that declined him since he has enough fucking media power to name and shame.

>wants to say thank you
the nerve of this kid
he's got some balls Ill give him that
still a better shill than 99 percent of paid shills
and that meme look

#VirtueVulture

>only liberals that have been drinking the Kool-Aid since Obongo was in office.

I'm against shills from both sides. You're an obvious Russian bot. I've seen that exact same comment on Fox News comment sections. You're not fooling me.

And I'd like to thank him for being such a transparent actor.

Can someone go there after school and interview the students to see how they feel about these turds? you know for science...

>Marked for life.
>Enjoy the 15 minutes.
>Everyone will remember what you've done.

>this
we wont forget him. he will pay for this.

In a year nobody will care something else will happen and all of this will be forgotten

I actually tweeted him this

>2018
>not being hoggpilled

I feel like he's going to become a 'contributor' that Anderson "Faggot" Cooper brings on his show whenever there's a shooting now.

By contributor you mean under desk cock sucker ?

You can take the SAT multiple times. If he's serious he needs to pay fir SAT prep courses. It's very rare for a person to score the highest without SAT prep courses.

David Hogg is a murderer and killed 18 people. Including the innocent Cruz boy.
Arrest David Hogg now.
>Hogg tie Hogg

He's Jewish?

Why is he the designated survivor he was not in the same room with the killer or seen any one shot

he does look like the kind of kid who would be a school shooter

What is his message? He wants to act for CNN? We already knew this.

Considering neither the school nor the victims ever existed I doubt they really care

Can someone point out to me a dumber human being than Brian Stelter? Good luck...

we all know that the source of these conspiracy theories was a gaslighting campaign by organizations like think progress and shareblue.

also, this kid is a fucking cynical opportunistic sociopath.

he's a crazed madman that needs to be stopped.

>he can't keep getting away with it

forgot muh pic

What exactly is his real message?

have you seen the photo on /x/ of him eating human flesh? this lil nigger is the next Samuel Hyde, dare I say.

He has wanted to be a tv reporter for years and went to "News Camp". That's one reason he is on film and the net so much just showcasing himself and interjecting himself into the story which is the number one thing a reporter is not supposed to do

Looking at his angry face i think he would have ended up like the guy from tje movie network waving a gun on live tv and shouting out the window

>israeli matt
As if he isn't oppurtunistic himself

what are some woke extra circulars?

>I mean what kind of person wants to make millions on the dead bodies of fellow classmates and teachers?
a semitic one

>twelve sentence run-on
>4.22 GPA
jesus christ

>lets try to shame them into silence
>its not working
>I know I know lets tell them that's what we wanted all along
geniouses strategiests

mfw its
>hitler did nothing wrong

We have the US President family on our side. Who do you think is having a greater influence?

hypocrisy doesn't make an argument invalid

true. and he is no match for time travel Barron.
no one is.

How long until he transitions?

I knew I recognized that faggot.

I’m not even worried about these guys.

Getting famous by standing on the bodies of your dead classmates while detracting from the scandal of the FBI and sherriff’s departmenr will always be worse optics.

>pls be a girl

Nope. Transgirls are better than genetic females anyway. It's good being trans is becoming mainstream, beta males make better females.

hate to break it to you, but she's a he.