27 days till the boss fight against Miki

27 days till the boss fight against Miki

Other urls found in this thread:

countingdownto.com/countdown/toaru-majutsu-no-index-season-3-motherfuckers-countdown-clock
toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Toaru_Kagaku_no_Railgun_-_Misaka_Mikoto_Maniax/Misaka_Mikoto's_Big,_Big,_Big_Secrets_Exposed!
youtube.com/watch?v=6E2hYDIFDIU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jesus Christ I can't wait till October. Not even mentioning fall fes, we're finally getting new material in the Index manga

27 days till we get blown the fuck out yet again.

Nope

Each day our autism grows stronger, and we move closer to obtaining the power to confront Miki

Haha, that is wonderful. HOWEVER

>they're animating Touma punching Carissa in the face
>RIGHT
>FUCKING
>NOW

>Abe-san is having the time of his life right now
>Okamato-san is screaming her voice off into an early grave right now
>Shizuka Itou gets drunk in the booth again right now
>Satou Rina is talking about her married life to all her jealous female castmates right now

It's over, Miki, we have the high ground.

Wouldn't they be sleeping right now though ?

You underestimate Abe

Season 3 soon lads

It's fucking happening

4 more days till HO release

When will Astral Buddy resume? Why is it on hiatus now, when it's starting to get interesting?

>Scavengers get away scot free despite being unrepentant murderers who only stopped murdering after they got demoted and pissed themselves
>all of them are still alive beyond the Battle Royale
>meanwhile Frenda is still ded after she tried saving her ass

I can't wait for the double Jesus fight

Season 3 right around the corner

Don't worry, she'll come back as a Rensa

Is Fremea the biggest slut in the series?
You can't have this many big brothers

But, user, she WAS the pyscho-haired Rensa all along.

>Have multiple onii-chans
>if one dies, you still have imouto status

It's smart. It's also her way of coping with the fact that her original onee-chan and adoptive onii-san died and left her alone.

Do you want Season 3 to be 3 cour and cover all of WW3? Or 2 cour, up to Brexit with SS2 padding and movies to cover WW3?

39 episodes and have SS2 as OVAs.They were pretty small stories so one or two in each BD would be fine.

Are you fags still this delusional about season 3? At this rate Umaru will have S3 before you.

Abe will punch out Miki and add him to his harem

Biri biri

I want them all to die so Accelerator can experience true despair when he realizes how meaningless and fragile human life is.

Not if they're working on the mobage right now

They might be voicing battle royale and fighting Acqua as we speak, the devs love Index

This old routine again.

What's routine

Getting your hopes up.

My hopes already came through, I was the guy who always wanted a new Index game

Cover?

I can't believe Raildex is fucking dead

Is that my cue?

It's more alive than most things

I can't believe Season 3 is fucking happening

NT19's cover? Not for a few more days, yet.

Fate makes more money

Well yeah, why even play FGO if you're not whaling, kinda the point of that one since it's clearly not the gameplay

>Had to sell their souls to the gacha machine to keep their series alive
Was it worth it, in the end?

Fate has been milked to fucking death and is fucking huge. It's an exception, not a standard. Considering we haven't had an anime in years, we are doing excellent.

One Piece makes more money and has more sales than Fate by a large margin. Guess that means Fate series is ded, amirite?

>September 2017
► (Bunko) Heavy Object Vol.14: Project Whiz Rid - The Abandonment of Wiser Thought - Sep 08
► (Gangan) To Aru Majutsu no Kinsho Mokuroku #121 - Sep 12
► (Tankabon) To Aru Majutsu no Kinsho Mokuroku Vol.16 - Sep 22
► (Daioh) Toaru Kagaku no Railgun #98 - Sep 26
► (Daioh) Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator #38 - Sep 26
► (Daioh) Toaru Idol no Accelerator-sama #25 - Sep 26

>October 2017
► (The Big Day) Dengeki Autumn/Fall Festival 2017 -Oct 01

► (Bunko) Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Vol. 19 -Oct 07
► (DBM) Dengeki Bunko Magazine N°58 - Kamachi Kazuma Contents Railgun SS3 - Oct 10
► (Gangan) To Aru Majutsu no Kinsho Mokuroku #122 (New Arc Season 3 Material) - Oct 12
► (DPS) Dengeki 電撃PlayStaion Toaru Virtual-on Manga Part 1 - Oct 12
► (Tankabon) Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Vol.13 - Oct 22
► (Daioh) Toaru Kagaku no Railgun #99 - Oct 26
► (Daioh) Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator #37 - Oct 26
► (Daioh) Toaru Idol no Accelerator-sama #26 - Oct 26
► (Daioh) Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Gaiden: Astral Buddy #06 - Oct 26

>get told you're an idiot
>haha I trol u

I mean, ok I guess?

Index III flags part 1:

‒ Dengeki Haru no Saiten ‒ Miki showed up as a surprise guest and presented Toaru Majutsu no Virtual On Console Game
‒ Immediately after announcing it, he said "wait a little longer for Season 3!" causing a crazy crowd reaction
‒ Dengeki Online posted an official report about the Event and heavily teased in the article that he was referring to Toaru in regards to which series would get a Season 3.
‒ Dengeki 25th Anniversary Announcements started with official site open
‒ 2nd Announcement has illustrations for each respective Dengeki Bunko series split into 5 batches and some timed with the lightnovels release in the current or following month . Index was listed in the final batch, only a few days from October which the Fall Fes is held and most importantly, the light novel will be releasing likely be releasing in

Index III flags part 2:

‒ Dengeki Fall Fes confirmed for October 1st. Even earlier than before. Further confirming the likelihood of Index's involvement in the month being only a few days from Fall Fes.
‒ Dengeki Gratitude Fare tied up with the 25th Anniversary Illustrations Project. This is the first time Index has featured in the October Window in this campaign. While it doesn't mean much since it's tied to the novels, it is still important to note given the Light Novels release month and whats featured at Fall Fes.
‒ Shinyaku Index vol. 19 confirmed for October release. Specifically, October 7th this month which is earlier than usual and more importantly the same week as Dengeki Fall Fes which is on oct 1st. The novels featured in October usually give an idea of what will be announced. While not always, right are still a decent indicator. This is also the first time Index will be in the October month since it's Anniversary in '14 which is an important note. Along side that, Kamachi novels unusually skipped a month, which was July, and didnt announce he was on break or anything like the beginning of the year on his Website. This gives the notion they specifically timed it so that Index could release in October to coincide with Fall Fes.
‒ Index Manga's Anniversary & Railgun Manga's Anniversary
‒ Index Manga is about to finish adapting up to what Index II covered and is time to finish adapting right by October going into what would be Index III content.
‒ Railgun Manga has taken a break after finishing the Dream Ranker Arc for a few months in order to prep for the next Arc and will return in September.
‒ Index Manga Vol 19 was absent from all Summer Months and is now confirmed to hit on Sep 22nd. Days from the Fall Fes. In turn, Accel Manga and Idol Accel Manga are launching in the late August period
‒ Railgun Manga Vol 13 is also absent. Likely launching November.

Index flag part 3:

‒ Yuuichi Tanaka, Main Chara Designer and Anamation Director of Raildex Series was complaining bout lack of Job but as of July has not and recently posted a digital practice drawing of Mikoto.
‒ Nishikiori has backed off as main director of Milky Holmes series and is now in General Manager/Director position which is more hands off
‒ ProjectIndex Twitter has been far more active in recent years, moreso than ever before and since the 14 Anniversary.
‒ Rebroadcasts of the Movie have happened on TV Recently and then thrice NicoNico Rebroadcasts of the entire Index Series and Railgun Series for the past year. With Index most recently reBroadcasting in April and people speculating with the announcement of Index III, Index II will rebroadcast in October.
‒ Return of many promotions and campaigns with Mobage and such suddenly for this year.
‒ Development of the Index China Mobile MMO. Also covering past Index II and already having voiced dialogue and characters that arent voiced yet in the Index or Railgun anime. With voiced dialogue of OT14 already out in the wild
‒ Spotted photos of them working on Ot15 content, and Kamijou's NT outfit as an optional costume is in the game.
‒ Kadokawa Director has already had a video with comments about the video game and how Index is the number 1 light novel over there. In said video, he had OT14 on display
‒ Supposedly through machine translation, it was found in an interview that the head mentioned they are planning to do a "Part 3 & 4"

Do we know what exact time the October fest event will take place? I want to make sure to I'll be able to lurk during that time.

Index flags part 4

‒ He also stated quite clearly that this will be a great year for Index fans
‒ Dengeki Fall Fes Stage Details were revealed and it indicated there would be an SAO Stage with an announcement, and a Dengeki Stage with announcements. Miki will be attending both.
‒ The SAO Stage implies that it is not SAO 3, but various projects in the franchise including games. Heavy speculation it is GGO Anime.
‒ The Dengeki Stage having announcements separate from the SAO stage also implies it is not SAO III, making way for a bigger announcement at the Dengeki Stage
‒ Index/II and Railgun/S BD Boxes are getting a sudden rerelease with newly illustrated covers. Also announced on the projectindex twitter. Index/II releasing late October and Railgun/S releasing in November
‒ Miki teased on twitter and hyped up the Dengeki Fall Fes and indicated the two stages he'll be attending. Specifically saying, "Everyone.... tremble. Just wait."
‒ Dengeki Magazine 57 Previews Dengeki Magazine 58 which will be releasing in October. Under Mediamix lists various known anime titles and then "and more..."
‒ Also confirms that Toaru x Virtual On will be getting a Manga Release which is starting... Fall.
‒ Index II is re-airing in Sept
‒ Animax Japan will have Kazuma Miki appearing on a "grand analysis" of the success behind Index and Railgun. The timing is impeccable. They couldn't just think of guesting him just after both the LNs and the Railgun manga both reach their 10th year anniversary.

>this image has a 100% chance of being awesome.png

>Samefagging just to shill his theories

>Samefagging

I don't think you know what that word means.

Has anyone started a countdown timer?

What the fuck happened? I can't play

I've liked the Agitate Halation arc. I would like to read it in one of the spin-offs from a different perspective.

Beetle is the slut for having a loli harem made up of other guys' lolis.

>Even beetle is more alpha than Kakine

Beetle is a faggot even punch of random vehicle burglars is more satisfying.

Nobody told you the server was up, the thing right there says it'll be up on 7 at 11 which means Wednesday depending on where you live

The new announcement stage is from 15:00 to 15:40 JST.

Has anyone made a countdown timer yet?

Season 3 SOON

I found this
countingdownto.com/countdown/toaru-majutsu-no-index-season-3-motherfuckers-countdown-clock

toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Toaru_Kagaku_no_Railgun_-_Misaka_Mikoto_Maniax/Misaka_Mikoto's_Big,_Big,_Big_Secrets_Exposed!

>† What do you do during your free time? Free time, eh? I usually loiter around… and go look for Touma

FAKE! The real Biribiri wouldn't have called that idiot "Touma".

>you can become a level 5 by working hard!!!!!!!!!
mikoto...

Excellent

Well she probably did work hard regardless. Wonder what's gonna happen when she finds out though.

I can't believe she hasn't already from accel/hamazura.

>Half of the interview revolving aroundher relation to Touma
Guess it really he only thing that defines her character to a deeper level

nice meme

it's not a meme if it's true

Not him but he's right. The Railgun manga and novels don't revolve around her going after Touma and we see a lot of what her character is based on those aswell as her relation to Touma in the Index novels.
That interview seems like it's mostly for shits and giggles by the looks of it.

C U T E

>fell for the bait

It's possible. But there are still people who might believe this and im just pointing it out.

>top 3 mobage for Japan
>hand most writing over to Higashitde and Sakurai 'muh poetic rhyming'
>2/3 of the gigantic playerbase doesn't give a fuck or even know what the rest of the franchise is
Tsukihime died for that shitty game, Nasu is truly a sellout.

Did we luck out with our mobage? It being in China means it won't die off due to not being one of those shitty rarity whale farming games that nips with shit taste love

youtube.com/watch?v=6E2hYDIFDIU

Why don't they just shoot him?

Measure Heart tried that.
>yfw Accelerator is the only one who got seriously fucked up by a gun and he's the one with reflection

Just give up hope. You'll only hurt yourself

4 cour.

Its still much like a Japanese mobage, including the fact that a Japanese version is coming. Gacha and all. Although since it has more of actual visceral gameplay instead of being an RPG, paying to win isn't as needed, as much as getting outfits or characters you want.

Not this time. We're gonna win.

Will AC survive to the end of the year?

>Aleister's reverse keikaku to let AC get destroyed started with this fucker and the dog fucking slut

In some form. I think by the end of the series, the espers will stay in the area currently called Academy City since there's no way to guarantee their safety in the outside world. People would try to abduct them and analyze their brains to reverse engineer the development program.

I don't watch Index, I don't really have any interest in Index, but why do any of you still have hope for a third season? Why do you still care?

Why do I see a post like this every thread? Like shit, that's such a rhetorical question to anyone that likes a series.

Why are you posting Ladylee?

Might have something to do with it being technically confirmed already.