No Sakura Fish thread today

No Sakura Fish thread today

everyone likes it now

How much do you bet the newfag mods deleted them because they were "spam"

Oh no

Maybe he got hit by a car.

No matter what happens, even if the very planet were to be destroyed, the Sakura Fish in my heart can never be unposted.

Will he be isekai'd into a world where everyone likes it, then grows to hate it himself?

That fact that this is plausible makes me want to throw up.

what the fuck

What has Sup Forums become?
Sakurafish gets deleted, Waifu threads moved to /e/ and generals full of shitposters are left alone.

This. His many year long mission is finally complete.

It's what happens when you let generals just kinda sit in their own shit for literal years. Now it's hard to tell if an user is trying to have a good discussion, a shitty circle jerk or is full blown shit posting because of how similar all of them are nowadays. Not only that, but it makes even harder to discuss current airing series because everyone wants to fucking "talk" (post the same pictures) about shit that ended months ago that don't have anything new to talk about.

Am I stupid or did he actually not post it yesterday, too? All I found in the archive is this fake one

They don't go into the archive when they are deleted.

>Actually getting deleted
I don't want to believe

i don't like Sup Forums now

This is the reality we live in.

Why did it go down this way? All he ever wanted us to do was to like it, not succumbing to hate towards this place

>implying sakurafag can be killed
he probably banvoided hundreds of time by now just so he can meet the daily quota

u-unless he died irl

KUYASHIIIII

Maybe he slept in?

Newfag spotted.
SakuraFish posted around 2 hours from now.

I've never actually paid attention to his post time or if it were always the same. Good to know.

I knew because I was hiro-posting for months.

Explain this then

They delete Tawawa thread too. Fuck this shit.

>because they were "spam"
Yeah youre right, they totally werent. They were the only thing you people could call "board culture". Utterly laughable.

It could not possibly have been deleted. Moving waifu and homo threads is bad enough, but Sakura fish is sacred.