Brit/pol/- CLASS UNITY EDITION

FILTER ANTI NORTHERN POSTERS
DO NOT REPLY TO ANTI NORTHERN POSTERS
he sounds like this lmao
vocaroo.com/i/s1CE6Yvzv7sZ
vocaroo.com/i/s1CE6Yvzv7sZ

>Nigel Farage 2018 CPAC speech (with an introduction by Raheem Kassam)
[YouTube] Nigel Farage 2018 CPAC speech (embed)

>Jeremy Corbyn: Chilcot report will reveal Blair and Bush did secret deal over Iraq War
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/17/jeremy-corbyn-chilcot-report-will-reveal-blair-and-bush-did-secr/

>Labour, Momentum and Communist Party to hold "cooperation" meeting
order-order.com/2018/02/23/labour-momentum-and-communist-party-to-hold-cooperation-meeting/

>Brexit: Remain bus visit to Liverpool met by Mogg fans
bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-43172719/

>Labour's general secretary Iain McNicol resigns
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43172388

>PMQS VERDICT Corbyn forgets to ask a question – but luckily for him, the PM’s all out of zingers just like KFC
thesun.co.uk/news/5633422/

>Jeremy Corbyn brands storm over his meetings with a Soviet-backed spy 'nonsense' and refuses to answer Theresa May's demand he authorise the release of any Stasi files on him
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5413357/

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/explosion-major-incident-leicester-police-latest-a8228216.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5433447/Police-rush-Leicester-house-explosion-reported.html
bbc.co.uk/news/stories-42961568/syria-us-russia-clash-ghouta
vocaroo.com/i/s094HMuJi9cT
vocaroo.com/i/s1KDAxu841DV
youtube.com/watch?v=JWSY8Ne2A8w
twitter.com/MrHappyDieHappy/status/967027082537721856
youtube.com/watch?v=P4WwkR7ygBo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for fuck commies

leicester explosion?

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/explosion-major-incident-leicester-police-latest-a8228216.html
4 mins ago

Jumped ship lads big up the north

No Scouse Louse beyond this line

i want to hate-fuck this bitch so much

god damn i hate her. she's not even that attractive; a 6/10 at best

Who /uneh/ here?

>Residents living close to Carlisle Street and Hinkley Road
is this a paki area
anyone who lives in lesta here?

Huge explosion in Leicester. Police and fire everywhere.

>no injures confirmed
who cares

More info, and pics
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5433447/Police-rush-Leicester-house-explosion-reported.html
>A convenience store in Leicester has been completely destroyed in a massive explosion with emergency services rushing to the scene.
Odds on it being Abdul cocking up his chemistry practical in the back?

>accuses football fans of petty tribalism and infighting between Englishmen
>proceeds to divide themselves between North and South and then having a go at other Englishmen
What did Brit/pol/ mean by this?

HAPPENING

At a convenience store, sounds like bomb factory went boom.

maybe more will come, kinda like how there was an explosion in that house in Barcelona and the other terrorist decieded to go with knife's and "peace of trucks" instead

She looks good in that picture, but I would say 7/10 at best. Would fuck tho

lecister is just a snobby brum

It was almost 40% Asian at the last census. Minus about 5% for the Orientals, and that's a good 35% Paki. And that was 7 years ago.

>gas explosion

OH FUCKKKK

bbc.co.uk/news/stories-42961568/syria-us-russia-clash-ghouta

arent alot the asians in lesta hindu nuffins?

pphwwoaaarrr who is this lovely northern lass?
that's an 8/10 in Liverpool

I got excited for a second you fucker.

Start buying guns.

And helicopters.

That's Eddie's snek

eddies snek is a halfie Dominican

Is there a guy in here who used to post on YikYak a couple years ago under the handle “disdainforplebs” with a Templar holding a waifu pillow for an avatar?

Anjem was angry at pork pies being sold within his sharia neighborhood.

6 months into uni and I am yet to meet a normal white person who I actually like

You won’t

So what's up with that movie Darkest Hour Bongs? I saw it on the inter web the other day, seemed pretty historically accurate. Churchill didn't want peace and gave Mosey a letter sentence towards the end

I feel it
I can't be doing with Deanos, and I definitely can't be doing with bugmen, but there doesn't seem to be any middleground

dont reply to americans

or meme flags

you won't, get used to it

vocaroo.com/i/s094HMuJi9cT

Uh oh, Eddy's going to add this to his collection.

I live with a bunch of lefty scum

not even a poorthener but you need to stop with that poofter voice

dont go to uni, there is no point. get an apprenticeship. you learn more, get the same qualifications, no debt and you get paid

Has there been an explosion in Leicester?

You sound like cuck and tea

That's pretty brah, we're Human too

Apparently so. Could it be happening?

Threadly reminder not to interact with Non Anglo Saxon/Celtic peoples which includes slavs,pakis,yanks,normans, etc

minus 30% for indian you hype merchant

No, I agree with you fully about starting a business and enterprising regardless of how little you have, or how you started in life. But not everyone can do that (they can on paper, but they can't in reality), becuase not everyone can win. That's what you don't seem to understand here, mate.

t. Someone who is wealthier than you, bigger cock, better looking, more intelligent, and so on.

There has to be losers, and there always will be. No amount of guiding them will correct them on their course. We can argue genetics, laziness, stupidity, whatever- all day long. But at the end of the day, some people go up, some people go down.

See pic related. I just spent 10 minutes drawing that shit just for you lad

Western Countries are obliged to accept migrants.

What about predominantly Anglo?

Depends heavily on which part of India they're from, laddie

literally said Anglo in the post

yeah but do I have to be full blooded?

doubt it

>There are people here that genuinely don't think the UK is the most beautiful country on Earth

Okay.

Yeah it caused an estimated £3.75 of damage.

Good illustration, what are the main factors that cause you to ascend or descend?

I meant to say that's pretty fucked, because a Bong said not to reply to Americans

good post.
vocaroo.com/i/s1KDAxu841DV

LEAVE THIS PLACE NOOWWWWWWWWWWW

Doctors and engineers

We're blessed

I'm not poor a wun that lottery a did.. free sosij rolls for all!!

Good post

>killed 'in Rizlas row'
This is peak working class

Fuck, the whole city was destroyed?

youtube.com/watch?v=JWSY8Ne2A8w

You vocaroo fags are fucking embarrassing

Aye

now this is bad advice

there's hardly any deanos here m8 it's ALL foreigners and bugmen

s t o b

>tfw Charlotte poster is gone

Have a skim through all this-
twitter.com/MrHappyDieHappy/status/967027082537721856
These are the type of people we're posting with.

Well they had borrowed some stuff, so about 50ps worth was destroyed and now they owe money

Someone post the image of her saying that the kid in Rotherham would have been raped anyway and that Labour MP agreeing with her.

>this is what """"southerners""""" sound like
The absolute fucking state.

thats definitely politically incorrect, i would say.

Fucking hell lads, I heard that explosion from my house.

I just came back from a haircut. What's going on?

lel

> the online depression community
>The common railroad stages of 'helpful' linking to 'motivational speakers' goes 'Jordan Peterson ---> Stefan Molyneux ---> Millennial Woes
>I cannot help but feel people like Sargon, Dave Rubin, Jordan Peterson, Lauren Southern and Styxhexenhammer are ABSOLUTELY aware their videos are FREQUENTLY used as alt-right primers
If I were called upon to identify briefly the principal trait of the entire twentieth century, here too, I would be unable to find anything more precise and pithy than to repeat once again: Men have forgotten God.

>proper pronunciation confuses and angers the poortherner

Pretty fucked

Yes, the culture was replaced. Yes the genetics changed. Welcome to history, this has happened for at least 200,000 years and is always going to continue happening. No the genes weren't physically replaced, but whatever, I'll give you that because I'm sick of arguing about it.

Even with all of this, this is not comparable to what's happening today. British people are dying out, in the literal sense not the neo-nazi sense, our genes aren't going extinct, in fact the HERC2 mutation that causes blue eyes is spreading around the world rapidly. The scientific consensus is that white British people or whatever are not going extinct and Islam isn't going to take over Britain.

youtube.com/watch?v=P4WwkR7ygBo

>this is what Bong women look like

>"""""""""""""""proper pronunciation""""""""""""""""""""
Not really lad. I'm trying to change my accent.

There is such a thing, it’s called RP, learn it sometime :)

classy

You sound brattish

Not sure I want to sound like a posh cunt in Newcastle of all places but I'd honestly go for it.

Where would I start? I don't have a thick accent as it is.

arsenal fan tv is gold, arsenal fans in meltdown for about 5 years!

>working

bugmen?