Wow this was honestly pretty bad. It feels like every character trait was exaggerated for no reason at all...

Wow this was honestly pretty bad. It feels like every character trait was exaggerated for no reason at all. It feels even more vapid than the first season but at least bake had an overall positive message. Nise on the other hand is all over the place and reeks of pseudo intellectual gibberish.

non-japanese should stop watching after bake, the rest is too remote from the anglo comprehension

pleb filter worked

I'm not a pleb. I enjoy true works of art like Fanny and Alexander. Nisemonogatari can't compare.

> trying to compare actual fucking movies to weebshit
> nice try pleb

nise is a great ANIME, but its still an anime. dont throw fucking Bergman around in defense of your shit taste in weebshit

If you believe autistic shit like Nise is good then you're the one with garbage taste, user. That's how it works.

IT'S like watching Goddard NOT Truffaut and definitely not Ingmar Bergman

> top tier editing
> great animation
> comedy is on point
> way more emotional shit than bake, like the bath scene with shinobu or the ending
so now the burden of proof is on you my friend, why do you think bake is better

welcome to /tism/ - autism general

There is no cure for shit taste but there is a solution.

>nisefags calling out other people plebs for not enjoying it

You're a pleb for liking something that is bad and Nise is bad.

ok reddit.

>gets BTFO
>uses ad redditum

every single time

You sure showed me.

>Shaft
>animation

With the exception of some episodes in Bake and Kizu Shaft's animation is pretty bland, specially compared to other studios. Were we watching the same shit?

>liking bake more than nise
LUL

dumb laugh out loud but spelled differently teen

>true works of art
narcissism in it's prime

>normalfag can't handle incest or loli

Nisemonogatari is the best monogatari though.

The entire series is trash and Nisemonogatari is easily the worst season.

unironically those were the only fun bits about nise because the writing is terrible.