Drawthread

Here you can make or request Sup Forums related art.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/499gaSU.gif
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
imgur.com/a/qItQA
i.imgur.com/ZwCTh22.jpg
imgur.com/Gjt9Gu8
youtu.be/l54IjN0Cyq4
youtu.be/NoAzpa1x7jU?t=90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how to destroy /ic/?

Can I get this but with Tamamo and/or Hakuno or Nero? Thanks.

Requesting Riko, Reg, and Nanachi as Rico's Roughnecks from Starship Troopers.

Requesting Tamotsu from Akiba's Trip: The Animation as Epic Sax Guy. It doesn't need to be animated, but it'd be amazing if you made the gif animation. You can replace the saxophone with an otamatone if you want.
Ref: i.imgur.com/499gaSU.gif
Also requesting the reaction image in the ref.

Requesting Mage with slight tan with or without tanlines too.
You could even draw Mage casting a spell or dressed like a real mage with a robe or cloak and all that, even casting Magic Missile.

Requesting a Honda car modeled after Futayo or Futayo as a racegirl or model for some Honda car

Requesting Mowgli and Baloo from The Jungle Book: Shōnen Mowgli, in a scene based on the Disney movie where they are floating down the river with Baloo floating on his back, and Mowgli siting on his belly (and not singing "Bare Necessities"). Full color please. Mowgli has his sideburns and ponytail, and wearing his yellow loincloth.

Requesting an anime style Edo Period Father and Son. I would like the Father is in his mid-40's and is a bit chubby, and muscular, and the son is nine years old. I've also outlined the father's and son's hairstyles. Also, I would like the boy to have freckles, and they are wearing Edo Period Clothes.

Requesting this Fate/Stay Night scene but with Es and Mai from Blazblue.

Requesting Fate Tamamo-no-Mae wearing a dress like the left and middle, although a more frilly, fancy, cocktail dress works just as good whatever you'd think she'd wear.
In swimtrunks and topless with leys covering her chest like Herc is great as well

Or just more of Jeanne in that dress, that's good too.

Requesting Buccellati *unzipping* if you get what I mean.

Requesting Lina or Naga wearing these outfits, like any of the DMG refs.

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any pokemon in the spreadsheet below
Pokemon: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

I would like to request Jack The Ripper from The Fate series after eating a blue piece of candy from Marvelous Melmo, making her ten years older.

Happy to art trade as well.

I wanna draw four blonde DFCs
Nothing NSFW, just implied

I have a very complicated request for any drawfag brave enough to try their hand.
In honor of Akko's new game for the PS4, Little Witch Academia: Chamber of Time, I am requesting a redrawing of the cover art of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. The name should read: "Atsuko Kagari and the Chamber of Time". Akko should replace Harry, Lotte should replace Ron, and Sucy should replace Ginny, along with the Shooting Star in place of Fawkes (the phoenix). Any other details like backgrounds and props are up to the drawfags decision.
(anchoring for drawfag)

Requesting Liru with tanlines.

Momoka Sakurai from Idolmaster.

Requesting accurate coloring of this pic of Rin and Saber please.

Requesting Akko & Sucy on a romantic dinner date. Ideally at a fancy restaurant.

firo from rising of the shield hero. but please do not lewd her.

No idea what DFC means, but if it is not sexual then have Karen from Aquarion Logos.

Umi Sonoda dressed up as Lucina, doing the pose in the fourth Lucina picture while looking embarrassed.

Requesting 19-year-old Akagi in boxers + tanktop eating the sandwich in the ref at 3 AM.
I have no idea why they picked that sandwich, but it looks exactly like what Akagi would throw together at 3 AM.

Requesting Susie Evans (from valkyria chronicles) lay down on bed wearing white turtleneck sweater and nylon pink panties, and while being shy at viewer.

feel free to adding something if this is too simple.

full_body
high_heels
chair_tied
tape_gag

There's seven and aside from different heads and most wearing stockings they look exactly the same. Go nuts!

requesting you come to my house and fuck my sister

She's the only one that I feel comfortable drawing, the other three are too young and not ready

Requesting Ayumi from Corpse Party. Completely nude with blood splashed on her and surrounded by lit candles for some spooky lewd.

Sharo from Gochiusa.

Requesting a STMC grunt asking other anime aliens to attack Earth only to get ignored/blown off. Duly note a STMC grunt is 50 meters (Godzilla's regular height) while the rest of these things clock in around 20.

Or draw monster girls of all of them. what is DFC anyway?

D______ Flat Chests

Well ok, firo is about 1-3 months old anyway.

Believe me, she's ready.

TWW2 will be released soon, surprised at the lack of related requests

If is still around, could you provide that in her alternate outfit as well? Ideally with the purple tights as depicted in .

She can't even handle 6-inches, let alone 30

Requesting the pic on the left but with Akko and Sucy, with Akko holding the drill and Sucy telling her to do it

What about Koume? She's blonde and has a delicious flat chest.

Requesting this with Kamina from TTGL, Joseph Joestar from Jojo, and Yuuya Mirokuji from Re:Creators.
Refs: i.imgur.com/ZwCTh22.jpg

nice! lillie is the cutest!

Tww2?

Momo is too sexy.

But you can't handle this blonde.

Total War Warhammer 2

Eh, not really surprising, this isn't Sup Forums and the first one kinda sucked. The fact that the great Warmaster of Chaos, Archeon the Everchosen can get assasinated by random bumfuck hero if specced for it is pretty damned hilarious though.

Requesting Narberal blushing and looking away while saying 'It's not like I was worried about you or anything!'. Prefer her non-maid outfit please.

Requesting Mai Natsume and her mom standing with their breasts pressed together.

More references: imgur.com/Gjt9Gu8

>found the underage
Blondes are underage taste.

uwotm8

requesting Keijo between momoka and momoka

how bout Erika Yano from Shirobako

Have Pitz as a skaven and Ai-kun as a lizardman

Suzuho-thirst has been sated, taking some simple requests

And some constructive critique

Who is this? she cute as hell

Tsube Aika from Ore, Twintail ni Narimasu wearing a sling bikini.

cute boy

tamama's master from keroro

>constructive critique
Invest in a scanner.

draw ms mari sunbathing in her bikini

This speaks to me.

Small bonus.
At least there is the 5 seconds rule.

It's not a popsicle, user.

It looked like one, now I learned to read and not be retarded.

I'd never draw something so horrendous. It's a badly drawn sausage sandwich.

Requesting Ryuuko getting fucked in the ass

That was fast. Fucking perfect, thank you so much scar, right? Love all the little details - the pattern on the boxers, those fridge pics, that bonus. Quintessential Akagi.
I should request fkmt shit more often.

Also I love that he's scratching his ass, forgot to mention.

Glad you like it friendo. Yup that's me

Requesting Beato and Chise from Princess Principal in Ed and Sean's pose respectively.

Requesting DB Super Caulifla dressed like DBZ Vegeta from the saiyan arc, with a scouter and the tail around the hips

Also requesting more Love Live + Sonic crossovers! Or just anime and Sega crossovers in general

youtu.be/l54IjN0Cyq4

Seconding this

Draw Nui with 2 eyepatches.

How do I draw men's legs? I've only ever drawn women and teenage boys.
I-if I just add hair to them will it be okay?

Look at the anatomy of the leg muscles

Karina at a fast food place (like with her friends or whatever) holding an onion ring and imaging being married to Kotetsu (Wild Tiger) and even having it on her ring finger. And to request Blue Rose, her wearing the virgin killer sweater or something to do with her ice powers even if it is her yandere.

Legs are more square/edged compared to the slender roundness of a womans. Also veins pop out if you are drawing muscly men.

Requesting Hibiki and Miku holding hands and kissing while flying through the air in their X-drive forms.

Requesting Shiny Chariot with bright blue hair and Ursula with dark red hair, with both examining their hair in a mirror and looking slightly confused

I'll give it a go then. Thanks guys.

An eternal wip. Doubt i will finish this anytime soon as life is keeping me busy sorry about that frederika-user.

Mikasa, Annie, Sasha and Historia transforming into Ohrangers. Pretty much a Japanese Zeo Power Ranger.

I would like to request a picture of Tamamo wearing a suit and tie, or to be more exact the tie that is based on her design and in a dark/navy blue suit if possible, please.

Requesting Fiore from Fate/Apocrypha
wearing a babydoll and stockings

Oh who the fuck is that? She is super cute.

Give cute im@s girls to get sketchy portraits, please.
Ones that aren't always drawn or requested here preferred.

Requesting a parody of the "Tears in Rain" speech scene from Blade Runner with Emi from Dotto Koni-chan:
youtu.be/NoAzpa1x7jU?t=90
In case you need better refs I could download a few episodes of Koni-chan.

Hibiki Gahana.

Requesting Yoshie (Aho Milf) in her sexy bondage outfit

Requesting Wendy Marvell scratching Carla under the chin

Kanako please

Requesting an LWA decked out like the jojo logo. Bottom are ideas for symbols
>Killer Queen head=Luna Nova Emblem
>Heart=Grand Triskellion center symbol
>Spread the Shiny Rods 7 stones across the LWA

>Ones that aren't always drawn or requested here preferred.

Ibuki posing with a copy of THPS.

Requesting Zest with Lactating breasts
or wearing cute things