One Page Thread / OPT

Fool anons to pick up a manga by posting a single page

People are translating this again?

There's an official translation that's getting scanned I think

Haha I was about to post that.

>Sup Forums thread
>starts with /d/ content
I don't visit OPT often, is it always like that?

Excellent manga.

What are you talking about, that's not even close to /d/ content, it's 100% blue board friendly

I forgot what's this manga

If you're gonna post in one of these threads at least make sure that your image will give a result on Google RIS, SauceNao or Yandex. If not, change the image name to the name of the series please.

fuck off both are perfectly sauceable, and often have dedicated threads on Sup Forums (the one is still up, the other one was yesterday)

>perfectly saucable

explain how anyone is supposed to find a source when every RIS service gives no results?

Buddy if you can't recognize Golden Kamui on sight by this point, then I don't know what to tell you.

All I'm saying is that in a OPT thread-- a thread entirely dedicated to sharing manga-- you cant expect someone who wants sauce to scour Sup Forums for multipe days looking for pages that might happen to be from the same manga when the original commenter could have just taken 2 fucking seconds to rename the file or type out the title of the manga.

Just because it's for sharing doesn't mean you should help the lazy. If you don't think it looks interesting enough to spend a few days searching for it then the threads will be better off without you.

LURK MOAR FAGGOT!

>help the lazy
if you present someone with an unsolvable question, it doesnt make them lazy if they can't figure it out; especially if they actually try looking with 5 different RIS services. Stop defending the most autistic form of gatekeeping

Man, Oh My Goddess sure changed over the years

>an unsolvable question
"Somebody help me I can't identify this manga that gets posted multiple times in every single thread and has an immediately recognizable art style!"

It´s oh my goddess but with Belldandy being a cute xenomorph.
You can kinda guess by the samefaces.

The first image he asked responded to wasn't from Golden Kamui though.

>music manga
I never understood these. How would the music scenes even go? Just flashy whole page spreads like the one in your pic and people exclaiming how good they are?

Anime wardrobes

What's with that POV?

>Axed

i fucking miss it damn

Try it and see. I cried bitch tears with that one.

This one. What is this one?

pretty much yea

What's to understand? He's lying flat on his back and she's standing over him.

But from his point of view the actual ass would be the other way, like this.

Sauce?

Isn't that the manga where the protag fucks the trap?

>nipple censor on a boy

>fool
Okay.

This is Neuro right? I can't remember the context of this scene.

Mods user

yes

don't you faggots start this shit again

tomo chan wa onna ko
Next time image search fag

he's not gonna bother since people like you always spoonfeed him. it's in the fucking sticky.

Only because the author is at risk of getting axed by life.

>tfw the tomboy wins

Why are there two "one page" threads going at once?

>Fuuka 1.0
user, I don't know how to tell you this but...

Someone doesn't use the catalog

She won. She won the bowl. No matter what happens, a tomboy named Fuuka wins.

Saito is still best

she won the battle but lost the war, user. her spirit lives on in the body of her bustier black-haired clone.

Naw. She won.

whatever helps you feel better, I guess

Just like food manga, I guess.

what

The trap also fucks the protag.

How are you going to convince people to read mango if you don't even tell them which one it is?

dropped

Use reverse image search like yandex, you fucking worthless moronic fuckwit. Also not using a thumbnail might be a place to start you fuck.

picked up

So cute. Please win.

Not him, but giving sauce in the filename or post used to be mandatory in OPT. No saucefags and the no sauce newfag mod ruined these threads.

Neither google, yandex, or any other reverse image search will return results on 90% of the images in this thread, and yes, that's off the actual images, not the thumbnails.

The whole point is to frustrate the new

>talks shit
>posts a pic that doesn't come up in a reverse image search

Fuck off, newfag.

there's an entire board dedicated to helping you find the source material right here wew

not that user but how do you get more accurate results like that

you can start by not acting retarded

I'll tell you just because the guy bothered to black out his own google search screenshot, joou sama no eshi

I'm that user. I figured out that if you open the image, open Google Image Search, then drag the image into the search bar, you get gud results.