Wait...life supposedly started one time (one fucking time)

and all life descended from that one thing (and you all believe this) LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=plVk4NVIUh8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miller–Urey_experiment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What do you think happened?

i don't have a clue

started at many places at different time frames?

Everything you know is wrong by pye. You're welcome.

Considering the vastness of the universe and the sheer variety and complexity of life on our planet I think it is quite silly to suggest evolution couldn't have occurred anywhere else in the entire universe. The life urge of nature on this planet has proven itself to be a tenacious thing that will take whatever form it can to live and survive, some can exist and thrive in unfathomably extreme conditions. Some can survive the vacuum of space, others feed on arsenic. If life has evolved here naturally and survived on this planet for so long then I see no reason why it couldn't have occurred in many other places in the universe.

in this version of the universe, yeh, it did come from a central point where a great tear in the fabric of the old universe occurred when it stretched out too far

Problem?

many worlds have subterranean microbial life. That is where life starts. The energy source is hydrocarbon, mostly methane : there's plenty of it inside all worlds.

t. expert

>people actually believe a self-replicating microorganism turned into all this life, even life that require an opposite sex to reproduce

right? communism is so stupid.

So, what you're saying is
>BRAAAAAAAP

youtube.com/watch?v=plVk4NVIUh8

Carl Sagan said that cosmic evolution is very real and happens every moment since the universe began.
In his book "the Cosmos" he explained how life on Jupiter might look like if life some how sparked up there. The building blocks for like on Jupiter may be completely different than what our building blocks were, and we may never even notice the life.

Life on earth didn't start in 'one place' it may have sprouted up many times, many places, and probably at the same time, but became extinct, until one lineage of life survived the odds and flourished as a result. The first driving forces of evolution vindicates this, survival of the fittest, and survival of adaptation. Obviously we are one of the results of what ever bacteria or genetic code thrived in a particular moment in time, in a particular environment, and so on.

based

Evolution of organisms like the expansion of the universe are facts. But the implied assumptions (abiogenesis and indeed Big Bang) when winding the clock backwards are a bit trickier. We see evidence that support the idea, such as fossils and dna (or cosmic background radiation), so it’s kind of the only direction we are pointed towards.

>people actually believe this happened

best sp episodes ever

MAGICAL SPACE WIZARD

all the lifeforms in that chain are built on the same frame with similar organs, limbs, whatever

guess creator is a lazy fucking ass who takes life base model x and keeps patching it every few million years without ever fixing critical bugs

>That Flag.
>Laughing at anyone's else's ideology for being dumb.

That much is obvious when you typed "LOL" like a trendy faggot instead of making an actual point

The selfish gene was my first redpill ( not tipping my fedora, I am actually catholic)

The idea of life as replicators is amazing.

what is that?

Panspermia.

Microbicidal life is probably inherent to the cosmos, but large complex life can only evolve on planets.

>Microbicidal
Microbial

Space smell like fake

btw everything in that infographic is wrong as fuck.

No, it´s not.

Some pretty cool things can happen over a few billion years with the right conditions.

Science does not have a definitive case for the start of life, so believing anything about it is folly. It does have a solid case for genetic evolution though.

Atheists literally believe in magic. They unironically believe that SOMETHING CAME FROM NOTHING, theists aren't even that delusional, theists actually believe that SOMETHING CAM FROM SOMETHING.

>LOL
Not an argument

This. I know they're hiding the ayyy lmaos.

Life basically evolves to adapt to the environment and thrives in the condition, who knows if it could start in a different way then our own.

I personally think they're hiding stuff

Universe can't be that fucking empty

Looks like a penis head tbqhwy familiaaigaigaiggiaiaiaiaiaiiaaa

That's so Alt Right

ALL OF YOU NIGGERS STOP RESPONDING TO NOT POLITICS FUCK YOU ALL NEW FAGS

Politically incorrect does not mean politics you fucking retard

Evolution strongly implies that terrestrial life has a single ancestor, since otherwise parts of the biosphere would quite possibly be incompatible with, and structurally different from, other parts of it. If you view viruses as being alive, then that's a great example, and I suppose that would probably mean life started up twice.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miller–Urey_experiment

now fuck off

it must be comforting to live under the delusion that somebody knows everything about intelligence in the universe but chooses to hide it from you.

Who says it only started one time?

But yes, all evidence points that evolution happened. Genetics, fossil record, animal body structures, hair, feathers, teeth, scales, skin, etc.

Maybe, we're a simulation though. Everyone knows that

Clearly magic is a much more logical explanation.

Some very intelligent people believe this is all just a simulation but I can’t comprehend what kind of a computer could run a program so vast

They are hiding stuff because many still cling on to jeebus and guns

Yes that one thing, the word.

The fossil record points to the exact opposite of evolution you imbecile. No real transitional fossils, inconsistent animals found during the "wrong era", etc.

Evolution makes NO SENSE.

It's a fucking lie designed to turn the populace of the west to materialism/nihilism.

started more than once, but got eaten every other time by the life that was there first

Define life please.

I Don think anyone believes that...

The nature of evolution is that it is a process over time.

what a retarded thread

We dont know. The randomness of molecules actually forming life naturally is very hard. At the same time i think the universe is teeming with life. Our solar system probably has 3-4 place with life. Seeding?

Why do you care what anyone believes?

>extremely unlikely event
>happened multiple times because easier to believe than being related to fungus

>that picture

The scientific claim is that all life on Earth shares a common ancestor, but nobody is sure if that ancestor originated on Earth (abiogenesis) or if it came from somewhere else (panspermia).