When the hell are we going to get an Adult Goten series already?

When the hell are we going to get an Adult Goten series already?

He's more than capable of being Goku 2.0. Nobody would even complain if they did it right. It's time to move on from this current cast of Z Fighters and extend beyond the end of DBZ.

Goten was a stupid character who literally only exists because corporate demanded a new young boy character to replace Gohan so that the stupid little 8 year old shits over in nippon would keep on buying SJ. No one cares about him nor should they.

How would that be moving on if he's Goku 2.0

Also he's unlikeable and irrelevant.

Toriyama doesn't care about Goten. Also, Goten would never look like that, he changed his hairstyle before EoZ because he didn't want people to confuse him with Goku.

Honestly it would be a good opritunity to take Gokus good aspects as a protagonist and carry them over without the shit everyone hates.

I wonder if when Toriyama designed Gine he deliberately gave her teen Goten's hair.

>tfw Goku Black wasn't just Goten raised by the Kais in Trunks' hellscape future.

We still pretending the end of Z is canon?

don't remind me

It'd be pretty neat if we got a time skip after this tournament and we got Goten, Trunks, Pan and Uub doing things. I mean, it's not going to happen, but it'd be neat.

>any sort of interesting change happing in DB

Sorry OP, you're gonna need to wait till Tori croaks before anything like that happens

Change by itself isn't good. See GT.

Don't you think it may just be time to move on from DB altogether?

I already moved on from DB like 2 decades ago. Now it's time to come back to it.

GT was only bad because of poor writers. Realistically, it had more potential than Super ever did. If the entire series was rewritten to actually fit as a continuation of Z, it could have been much better.

>GT was only bad because of poor writers.
No fucking shit. Which means that Toriyama isn't the problem himself.

Do you still pretend Super is canon?

Toriyama still does

There's no other good anime though.

>we got Goten, Trunks, Pan and Uub doing things
>Pan
>doing things
Not in a shounen series. Maybe as Sakura from Naruto, constantly trying and failing. Inb4 muh super baby or Pan defeated Goten, those were gags. There's a diference between gag violence and violence violence. Didn't you learn nothing from the Dr Slump episode?

It's too late. If they wanted to make a series with protagonist voiced by Nozawa, it should have been done years ago, especially that Goten was a minor character in the franchise for more than 20 years now.

You know this is the same show where a girl kicked the arm off a super saiyan, don't you?

>SSJ receives countless transformations
>Oozaru receives only one transformation

Why does Toriyama hate the great ape? I think it personally needs to come back to DB

They could have hired GOOD writers that aren't toriyama

And right after the androids were cucked by Cell from their own arc. I don't know why weeaboos find so hard to admit nips act like nips, especially when the same weeaboos want normies and women out of their fruity little club.

Super sticking Goten, Trunks and Marron together is sorta cute I guess. Even if nothing will come out of it.

God damn I miss Gotens old hair.