Why do other countries call Americans "burgers" like its a bad thing? Burgers are testosterone sandwiches

Why do other countries call Americans "burgers" like its a bad thing? Burgers are testosterone sandwiches

Other urls found in this thread:

warriorlodge.com/veterans/french-soldiers-view-us-soldiers-afghanistan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not "other countries", it's a krautchan thing. 90% memes came from there.

Beware of fast food shills on here. Jewery knows no bounds. Remember, they want you fat and sick.

>wishing we were still just called burgers
sorry ameri-mutt is 100% Successful re-brand by our international friends and correspondents

They should call us Moon Flag

It's a symbol of our nation because everyone in America likes a good burger.

This. La Creatura reigns supreme, preparing the world for the arrival of La Luz Extinguido

kebabs are not bad either but we still say 'remove kebab'.
Fragile pussy

There is nothing more American than McDonalds. Well, with the exception of FLCL and A Clockwork Orange...

in the rest of the world, burguer is a meal only acceptable if u are on a rush. just give up, mutt, u will never know whats like to be part of a culture where food is linked with family, values and good memories.

honestly i think the amerimutt meme is pretty damn good bantz.

Nothing more manly than dying, due to clogged arteries.

basically a sandwich

Fatmerimutts are disgusting and good goys

I like this.
But foreign cucks would never allow it.
Just look at how jealous they are of us already.
Do you really think they want to see us in a positive light? Think again.

>Why do other countries call Americans "burgers"
Don't worry about it. It is neither/nor and basically stems from something that has nothing with you to do what-so-ever. (you used to be 'Muricans). But general sensus agrees that you makes the best burgers (not in the franchises, on the BBQ in the backyard)

i never understood the "americans clapping" meme until i wnet to a movie on a date, and yes, clapping when the lights went down, clapping when the production compnay's logo came up, clapping at title card, clapping at every action sequence, endless clapping after every cheap pop culture reference, clapping when credits roll.
and i havent been to a theatre since.

Beats eating boiled cocks and beans on toast, old boy.

I've been to the US once and they remind me of newfies.
Anglos are like niggers near fast food

>Burgers are testosterone sandwiches.
Expecilly if you raise the cow yourself

Rather have beans on toast than diabeties in a bun.

>the english are healthy meme
kekest

Did I claim such a thing?

Burgers are as healthy as the ingredients in them. Buy some quality beef from a local rancher and dont drown it in shitty sauces like fast food places do and itll actually a be very practical and wholesome entree

I like toothpaste because its our name.

>go to a restaurant
>waitress drops a tray full of plates and they loudly crash on the floor
>the entire restaurant erupts in applause

You have no idea how real the memes are, friend.

>Implying Americans don't go to their local McDonalds.
"It's okay, I'll order a diet Coke."

You jealous Kimmy?

>hurr burgers are all fat diabeetes
You don't have to run Nigel, this ain't Dunkirk.

for your consideration

fuck holland and America

McDonalds has never been good, only popular because it was dirt cheap. Theyve been struggling for the last decade because their service and food are shit. Burgers arent only made by mcdonalds you know

Hmmmmmm.

>Implying that any fast food is good.

mcdonalds/wendys/bk tier is for neckbeard NEET slobs
5 guys/inNout are the only acceptable "fast food" burgers
grass fed angus burgers you make yourself with home grown herbs and spices and home grown lettuce tomato and onion and homemade aioli on a homemade toasted sesame seed bun

now that. that is what you need.

>They should call us Moon Flag.
Seems fitting.

?
are you having a stroke?
should i call 911?

>bleached refined gmo bread
>chemical ridden meat
>disgusting American cheese
>pesticide ridden vegetables
>sugary sauced and condiments

shake shack is good but overpriced and i don't want to wait 3 horus in line for just a good burger

Wasnt even talking about fast food. Thats why i said Make your own properly

My sides are in orbit.

You're a fucking idiot to think that a business that rakes in billions of dollars doesn't have a "good" product, for fucks sakes, the President of the U.S. eats their food.

I challenge you to go get a Double Quarter Pounder combo with a Coke, go to a decent Mc'Donald's and tell me that it wasn't a good meal.

>Heavily built, fed at the earliest age with Gatorade, proteins and creatine- they are all heads and shoulders taller than us and their muscles remind us of Rambo. Our frames are amusingly skinny to them – we are wimps, even the strongest of us
warriorlodge.com/veterans/french-soldiers-view-us-soldiers-afghanistan/

>outta the way sticklet

Holland is shit yeah. Prefer North Brabant/ Limburg.

That's what I do. I only tend to make my own shit.

The only reason you guys aren't (quite) as fat is because your food is fucking disgusting.

Five Guys would rock the yellow crooked teeth out of your skull.

Chingados carbón, eso me hizo reír más de lo que debería..

>Heavily built, fed at the earliest age with Gatorade, proteins and creatine- they are all heads and shoulders taller than us and their muscles remind us of Rambo. Our frames are amusingly skinny to them – we are wimps, even the strongest of us

fucking lol. Imagine what in n out would do?

>testosterone sandwiches
thank you user, you have a beautiful mind.

>Implying we don't just get foreign food.
Also, it's to do with portions. Our large soda is your small soda.

Burgers are definitely estrogen. Farm raised mid western chads grew up on potatos and corn. not burgers.

>everyone in america eats mcdonalds regularly.
It's to expensive for anyone with a job to eat there every day. I can make a burger for about $2 that is tripple the size of a double bacon cheeseburger from chrono the clown, with more bacon, and I can make multiple of them if I use all of the shit that I buy from costco. Only niggers and single young men eat fast food every day. Hell, the bars in america sell more burgers than mcdonalds, and they pay ranchers better for beef.

Soda is poison, avoid it.

They're filled with oestrogen due to growth hormones, given to cows.

They don't really call Americans "burgers" anymore and boy I wish they did...

Also what is not calculated, or at least considered, are the mexicans/indians who come here and are fat as fuck. Their bodies are used to eating bugs and rodents. They come here and ingest high caloric foods and baloon.

Probably airsoft

>Implying that poor people are financially responsible.
Mate, I've know poor people who take short term loans, from sketchy companies which have 1,000% apr.

darwinism should be embraced.

Why? Because the moon is half black?

Mid west master race stand up (not you chi you're just broke ass east coast)

shake shak has advertising shills on Sup Forums now
whats next

I'm partial to el goblino

I'm not a skinny faggot either. I'm 5'7'' and 229 lbs. I am shooting for bear mode and I don't ever eat fast food unless i'm on a road trip.

>Implying we don't just get foreign food.

Yeah, you're obsessed with loo pooer food because even sheep fuckers know how to make tastier food than the great British Empire.
Sad!

The fuck? It's not a good meal. McNigger's is absolute shit.

If I want a good burger will hit up one of several decent local joints that don't have their ingredients frozen and trucked in from a corporate warehouse.

Only nigs, spics and white trash eat at McNigger's

Not police, they're "helpers" who do volunteer work.

shut the fuck up you mutts

ahhahahahahh LOST

Name me on Welsh cuisine which isn't Lamb chops or lava cake?

Also, all American cuisine is either European or Spic. You can't take the highground.

oh shit billy, the moutain jew said to shut up, guess we all better stop shitposting. oh fuck the swiss are so redpilled and white we should all model our scocieties after them!

Go eat a buckshot sandwich faggot.

Why do English posters call me toothpaste like it's a bad thing.....oh, right.

I weight 138lbs at 5'10.

I've never heard that before.

*weigh

You do realize that the Spanish were the ones who fucked the natives? Americans just gunned them down and gave them smallpox

That's a meme devised by fag liberals

Do they volunteer to hold your purse while you get Paki raped?

awesome man, if that's what you're going for. It's usually -20 to -40 for 6 months out of the year up here. I am a tradesman, and I work outside year round. My extra layer of 'murica keeps me warm as fuck.

>posting those hight stats on pol

As if most people on Sup Forums aren't manlets.

Then why call us Burgers? You can't claim that our pizza and sandwiches don't resemble the originals at all AND claim we have no original food.

It's culinary adaptation. Your cuisine is like medieval prison food. What's your excuse?

Can't use cutlery correctly.

I've got a really high resistance to the cold, no idea why. Thought about doing a trade but I'd rather go with Engineering.

>le 9% face

Kek

What’s a burger?

my wife is 6'4'', my brother is 6'2'', my dad was almost 7' tall when he was alive. I litterally drew the short end of the stick.

stick with it and finish the degree bud.

So Cottage pie is Medieval poison? How about battered Cod?

five guys is overpriced trash, the meat is just not good

fugg

Jesus what a fucking ridiculous looking person.

Only in a rush?
Ask me how i know youve only had shitty hamburgers

probably true.
but if anyone calls Manson a manlet Ill fucking neck them

My ancestry is Welsh, so we all tend to be short. Also, Trades are fucking pain to get into in Britain. Either know someone who can give you an apprenticeship or go to a shit community college.