Let me get this straight, is Lauren /our slag/, or is she just another Paki lover?

Let me get this straight, is Lauren /our slag/, or is she just another Paki lover?

Based /our girl/.

STOP ORBITING THOTS

roll

Confirmed herself as /our girl/ with the South African interviews and the identitarian boat video

rull

She's Jewish, I doubt she'd date a Paki
The guy you certainly talking about happened to be half black half Irish

Coal-burning whore who thought her coal-burning was justified because the nigger was a half-Irish Christian Magapede. She will be hung from a lamppost if we win.

she loves the poo

rollerino

roll

>WifeWithAPurpose
>thot
wtf

Lauren Southern fucks niggers, case closed
tradthot.com

roll.

Where is Emily Youcis?

Roll

Let's go Palin!

rollin

roll

are you fucking kidding me

Rollfu

blessed

>I doubt she'd date a Paki

roll

lauren southern's sister pls

rolling

didn't even know there were so many to orbit around!

roll

roll for Faith

>/our anything/
Fuck off Lauren, you mid 30's used up throt jewess whore.

roll

Reveal your flag, leaf

suck my ass

RoLL

rolll

Okay

just milking trad fags for monry

I knew it was a muslim

She helps to promote alt-right/white nationalist views to a wide audience, and also puts an innocent face on those views, thus helping them to become more accepted in mainstream society. This makes her /ourgal/ regardless of what she does in her personal life, because really the message is what’s important, not so much the messenger

rage desu

The only issue I have with Lauren in her lack of intelligence. If she were able to produce content that was intellectually engaging and not just trad thot fluff she doesn't adhere to and regurgitated ideas we I could overlook her. Shit - even if she was just entertaining I might overlook her whoredom, but sadly she just regurgitates the ideas of other men -- she's basically an atheist youtuber at the end of the atheist movement of the late 2000's ... it's getting desperate and distasteful so she tried out international journalism with the shekels her beta bucks provided her ft but even that was awful.

Is there not a whore who is also smart? I guess not because if they were smart they wouldn't be squeezing lonely antisjw's for skype calls at 300 bucks a pop.

rulll

I just appreciate what she's currently doing in RSA.

Has anyone paid to see her tits yet? Like Brittany Venti? I wanna see those Danish milkers

He used the word slag and Paki. Pretty fucking obviously a brit, you'd have to be BLIND to think otherwise.

She's a liar. Just look at him, he doesn't even have negroid features. He's obviously a paki or poo, she lied because she knows it's more trendy for bimbo girls to fuck negros than poos.

Hoping for Lana here

roll

Roallin

desu Lana is an underrated maximum qt

>Ivanka

She's more than retarded
OMG that amount of non sense in a few paragraphs

role

She's not a nazi angel. She's just another person in a sea of degeneracy figuring things out trying to help.

I think I fucked her once. I'm a Jewish nigger BTW.

Finn Knight at it again

Roll

Who the fuck pays $200 for a 15 minute political Skype chat lol?

Get in here:

'people' from Finland

beta orbiters

rollin my goys

Assuming they work. That's all their monthly welfare money gone.

roll

"political"

I wonder what Lauren's knickers smell like....?

Salty milk and coins

there's more of us than you think

With a dash of oyster sauce. I bet the texture is like a hummus/melted candle wax feel.

This thread is like an incel sewing circle.sad

ROLL ME A NEW PAIR OF BLOOMERS FOR LOOMER

Fuck I was close.

a bit of both. Let her do her thing, she is! doing some good. Still, if you want to 'worship' something, you're probably better off worshiping a slimy frog.
Short of the long, let her be, and let test of time be the judge

rull

Roll

true story is that she introduced brittany to the Austrian stallion and now she regrets it. you can see her jealousy and bitterness.

roll

Is this that Canadian libertarian politician that gets donations in bitcoins, had an ex black lover, cosplayed and is now camwhoring to american virgins for shekels?

lel, conservative AF!

>ywn see these two make out

>no ashton whitty

>tfw no rageafterstorm gf

aw shiet i saw her right after i posted and i actually rolled her lmao

sheeit son

He looks like he could be a mixed race East African. But otherwise yeah, definitely not a typical looking mulatto.

niice

Please don't be retarded.

South african conditions for the white people are very sad. Those fucking niggers!
But Lauren is based and has a solution. Lauren will bleach them all in the name of the 4th reich ethnostate. Simonsen this niggers!

He looks exactly like a poo, I see them every day here I should know.

Also, half blacks ALWAYS have that frizzy afro hair. He has typical hair an Indian would have.

Shut up! The BBC was christian and based.

roll