Illegal Alien threatens school shooting

Illegal alien, DACA-recipient, and humanoid blob Abigail Hernandez threatened to shoot up a school in New York.

Will this receive any MSM coverage?

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/24/im-going-to-shoot-all-of-ya-btches-daca-illegal-alien-arrested-for-school-shooting-threats-in-new-york/

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1f2542Spfu4
youtube.com/watch?v=TZ77xBgIA9s
youtube.com/watch?v=akV16kdp-ZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Illegal
le 44%

La Creatura...

She shoo gats a preddy mouf

you're being way too generous

the Chicken Nugget Mexicans are the worst

Aww hell it's one bad seed out of 800,000. I'm sure the rest are good peeps.

The blob fish. They are evolving!

Mmmmm
>Tide pods

La Creatura Mas Gorda

She was going to shooting students with a basting gun or sauce bottle and eat them?
Truly horrific
Ban Assault school lunches

La abominacion...

vocaroo.com/i/s1f2542Spfu4

LA GOBLINA

BASED

lost it

can we put enough public pressure to deport her now?

La goblinas americanos...

Ke Goblinatura

>vocaroo.com/i/s1f2542Spfu4
What:

What a disgusting subhuman.
>E L G O B L I N A

youtube.com/watch?v=TZ77xBgIA9s

I hate mexicans more than nigs. At least nigs speak some english and like guns and american football and them being here is kind of our fault. Mexicans offer nothing. Just cheap labor for jews.

Spics are closer to Whites genetically than niggers.
Fuck off black apologist.

wish i knew what this cute voice was saying,a prayer to god to defend her from la creaturas?!
may god have mercy on her soul

Trump on DACA "kids"; "I love them"

omg, it's real

>a spanish prayer to ward off la creatura de las tinieblas

reveal bredst

Pizza the hut = 0

America = 1

>LA GOBLINA

Fucking Eurocucks, that's obviously an Abominatia or at the very least an El Ogre De Diablo.

>t. Spic
Eat shit faggot.
Niggers helped the Whiteman long before you cry baby masochist pussies started invading.

Nigs are 12% of the population yet commit 53% of the homicides, 82% of all interracial violent crimes and are 40% percent of welfare recipients. Thats literally a 1000x worse than what Euros are going through with Muslims...

> already accepted the goblin status

La Creatura Mas Gorda Con Barba de tres Dias

>L A C R E A T U R A

>>I hate mexicans more than nigs.

You aren't alone. When I'm surrounded by third world Mexicans playin their circus music with their litters of children running around, it's comforting to come across good 'ol American black folk.

Even though blacks can be a shit show, they are part of our culture, at least.

Mexicans are not even supposed to be here. They are a foreign culture that's invading the United States.

youtube.com/watch?v=akV16kdp-ZM

THIS ISNT EVEN MY FINAL FORM

ay lmao

> the ooze out of her fat nose onto the fish lips

i'm in love

El Error

LOL found the nigger

fucking this. went bowling today with the wife, next lane was a birthday party full of mexican kids, their dirtbag looking dads and their 300 lb 5'1 moms. idiot kids kept running in front of us while we were trying to bowl. almost wanted to "accidentally" brain one of the idiots. even the adults had no respect for rules of the game, i.e. waiting to bowl while the person in the lane next to you is going. nope, just keep running up all the time!

Oh I've experienced this.

It's becuase the bowling ally has a better bar with stronger drinks than the pubs around town, and mexishits drink like fish during every get together including their childrens birthdays. That's why their DUI rates are so high.

I live in MN and have recently noticed in my whiter suburb an uptick in spics. I usually go shopping at night due to work hours and find families of them dragging their 5 kids around at like 10 pm on a weekday, all speaking Spanish and letting the little runts run around screaming.

I worked fucking retail a decade ago and it was like that.

I sat and watched as a little spic goblin slapped his mother in the face for not buying him candy, I looked her dead in the eyes and told her I could turn those cameras off.

This is what daca does. This thing isn't 21 (which would still be old af). She is 30+ years old.

>You lower levels have become bacteria analyzation

My fucking sides.

FEED ME MELANIN!

>tfw no racist ,weeb,meme-autist,qt gf to shitpost with

She's out there user, clean your room.

>vocaroo.com/i/s1f2542Spfu4
you have a spanish accent

la atrocidad...

Jesús me protege de la abominación.

The GOP needs to attract voters like el goblino in order to successful win in 2020, or deportations.

Naw, we'll have ID laws by then and demorats won't win another election in 200 years.

ES ELLA
LA PRINCESA GIGANTE

La luz extinguido