Why do we love dominant women in anime?

Why do we love dominant women in anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

counselheal.com/articles/24684/20160523/here-s-why-women-more-attracted-towards-dominant-men.htm
psychologytoday.com/blog/head-games/201305/the-allure-aggressive-men
journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/147470491000800207
theguardian.com/science/2016/apr/27/deep-male-voices-evolved-to-intimidate-men-not-attract-women.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because we're weak and passive and we want a mommy gf to take care of us

This board is full of spineless beta cucks.

because MC's are usually passive and spineless and one of them has to make the moves

This one is the truth.

The aggressive girls never win, you'll notice. The demure ones do.

>we
speak for yourself, beta loser.

I watch anime and submissive girls are my thing so maybe you just have a bias?

Why do we want anime girls to step on us?

I'd let an anime girl to castrate me by crushing my balls with her feet in order to become her sissy maid.

>We
Speak for yourself you pathetic faggot. By the way, Edgedeath a total shit, I'm glad she got completely cucked and she should have received the same treatment as Honest, only ten times worse.

>tfw like both dominant and submissive
Feels good being switch master race, able to enjoy both worlds.

I love dominant women in general.

A pile of ashes can't dominate anything user, not even your micropenis.

Your choice of Konguo sister reveals your inner character.

Give me a rundown on these sisters

I'd take the one with glasses. Who am I?

>anime
There you answered yourself, they're free of the 3D drawbacks. Also appealing to closed anons which most of us are.

Leftmost.

Analyze me, you fuck.

Top kek. Dominant women are the true patrician's choice. On the other hand only weak ass faggots who can't handle strong women go for submissive blobs.

you alone exemplify everything that's wrong with Sup Forums

t. beta cuck

> Weak ass faggots

What's weaker, taking dominance and living up to your genders predefined role or wanting your female partner to do all the hard work. Honestly.

>genders predefined role
wew

t. omega cuck
>genders predefined role
>in the current year
Get on with the times, grandpa.

desu

Back in the good old days you found a woman you liked and took her in the missionary position. Now you can't be sure if the person in front of you is some transgender lunatic or a girl who is confident in her sexuality. Truly sickening.

And now you can enjoy both women and cute traps. What a time to be alive.

I mean...

>a girl who is confident in her sexuality
failed to see the problem

>unironically thinking women aren't meant to be dominated, and aren't predisposed to do so by millions of years of sexual selection
We have a couple of tumblrites omega nu-males in our midst. If you can't dominate a woman or make her submit, that means she will forever be dissatisfied and disgusted by you.

why are teens so retarded

Take your bio-truths elsewhere, Sup Forums-kun.

>tumblrites
>nu-males
Is that how regular people who don't hate women or blame all world's problems on them are seen by Sup Forums and/or /r9k/?

>make her submit
Just when i thought you couldn't get any cringier

>being so insecure with yourself that you can't even let a girl take charge in bed
Lmao

Because we're scared of women, and it conforms with our expectations.

youre forgetting that all this is hypothetical because we're on Sup Forums and everyones a virg.

being insecure about letting your waifu take charge is a new level of degeneracy.

because girls whose love compels them to take charge come across as much more loving

Because they have a personality and are willing to take when they want.

Girls who are dominant most of the time, but when lewdness starts they get all flustered are the truest patrician choice

Haruna--submissive and easily controlled
Konguo--aggressive and obsessive.
Hiei--dominant and controlling, you want to be submissive.
Kirishima--the patrician's choice, witty and intelligent.

>wahh wahh! every person who doesn't agree with me is from Sup Forums, fuck sound biology because my fee fees!

Is that how regular people who don't hate women or blame all world's problems on them are seen by Sup Forums and/or /r9k/?
No, it's how people who aren't the result of some mentally challenged hippie spewing pseudo-science and interpret reality for what it is. Also, what does dominance traits in social relationships related in any way with hating women or thinking they're the cause of whatever have to do with each other? this is simply your straw-man.

>being so insecure with yourself that you can't even let a girl take charge in bed
You're making someone else take control of your sex-life your modus vivendi. The pathetic sad sacks who always talk about having a fetish for dominant women say the same thing in several threads time and time again, even in threads when nobody asked about it. If this is not your case, then don't even reply, but this faggots here are either baiting or truly sad excuses for human beings.

that's not dominant at all and the most fucking annoying trope in anime ever.

*relate.

>Not being physically strong enough to dominate literally any woman regardless of how strong they are.
>Not turning an initially strong woman into your fuck toy.
People who fuck boys are less gay then you.

>wahh wahh! every person who doesn't agree with me is the result of some mentally challenged hippie spewing pseudo-science and interpret reality for what it is.
Talk about straw-man

Top tier femdom
Erza Scarlet
Shinka Nibutani
Master Nemesis
Shinonono Houki
Seraphim
Kuesu Jinguji

Shit tier femdom
esdeath
kurumi tokisaki
ume shiraume
louise
laura bodewig, Orimura Tabane
haruna (Kore wa zombie)
tatsumaki (OPM)
Prison cunts

Dominant girls are the best!

>sound biology
jej
>You're making someone else take control of your sex-life your modus vivendi.
Nice strawman, but the fact you seem so upset about it really seems to indicate you are, indeed, insecure.

What do you think I meant by making a woman submit, you dullard?

>Talk about straw-man
The difference resides in that stating gender roles are somehow the result of socialization rather than rooted in biology like the idiots I quoted is simply and objectively wrong. Discussing why someone came to like a fetish like OP is a different thing altogether, which could have a lot of causes, some of them being the result of deeply ingrained insecurities.

>jej
Get out.

>but the fact you seem so upset about
I'm not upset in the least. I'm just describing the situation for what it is, people denying the reality of biological rooted behavior because it doesn't conform to their bias. Some other user was the one who wanted to inject politics and whatnot into it.

sounds like Konguo is the real winner

>stating gender roles are somehow the result of socialization rather than rooted in biology like the idiots I quoted is simply and objectively wrong.
To say that the existing gender roles are merely the esult of biology and nothing else would be absolutely incorrect.

>the reality of biological rooted behavior
That's an incredible stretching, oversimplification and somewhat of a distortion of how that works. Stop misusing the notions of biology.

>to inject politics and whatnot into it
yeah lets not do that indeed

why do you guys have to be autistic about biology or whatever instead of being autistic about cute dominant girls

>I'm not upset in the least.
>comes into thread to bitch about muh submissive cucks liking things i don't like
Ok.

>dominant girl with a thin, stick-like object

TRIGGERED

Don't worry, she's just going to stick it in your tiny pathetic penis.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Cause everyone on here is a nervous adult virgin who pretends to be uninterested in women out of fear of vulnerability but he's secretly a sweet emotional softy who wants to talk about his nerdy interests with a girl.
And when he finally has sex, he cums quick and holds her crying and talking about how much he loves her. A very self fulfilling fantasy.

I didn't cry though.

>To say that the existing gender roles are merely the result of biology and nothing else would be absolutely incorrect.
To say existing gender roles are solely the result of socialization is also a mistake, but more to the point, we know from ethology, anthropology and phylogenetical studies that "gender roles" have existed for as long as we have as a species. Having said that, there are certainly different levels at which biology and socialization intervene in the existence of said gender roles (for example, color preference for babies, clothing etiquette and some speech patterns are nearly if not entirely socialized), whereas traits like dominance, aggression and the tendency of mothers to sticking more closely to their infants are all behaviors that have universally been observed to be more prevalent in males, and that's certainly the direct result of natural and sexual selection. Now, you may interject that there is some degree of overlap between how both sexes behave and even a small group of individuals behaving more like you would expect from the opposite sex, but that only indicates the existence of said overlap (which is almost always small) and not that genes and hormones play no role in it.

* whereas traits like dominance, aggression and the tendency of mothers to sticking more closely to their infants are all behaviors that have universally been observed to be different among the sexes is what i meant to say.

So what are you getting at?

That
1.Gender roles are rooted in biology (not all, but certainly some of them and we have very strong evidence for it)
2. That dominant behavior (including but not limited to sexual interaction) is more prevalent (and more important) in males than in females and that is the direct result of sexual selection
3. That in consequence, dominant males have far more reproduction success than submissive ones
4 Females by and large prefer dominant males over submissive ones, so a male that voluntarily acts submissive towards women (and quite certainly towards male too, let's not pretend differently) or prefers dominant females is reducing his options of finding a mate to a unnecessarily small overlap.

A different point that's not necessarily a consequence of above, but certainly correlated, is the fact that sometimes the presence of a sexual fetish (in particular when they're very specific) is the result of some other traumatic events and psychological issues.
TL;DR : I'm not saying there's something wrong with you, but there MIGHT be something wrong with you and your fetish is just a symptom.

because boss bitches sound hot in japanese

1 is obvious to anyone but the most detached from reality
2, 3 and 4 is assumptions.
You're not as smart as you think you are.

>1.Gender roles are rooted in biology (not all, but certainly some of them and we have very strong evidence for it)
>2. That dominant behavior (including but not limited to sexual interaction) is more prevalent (and more important) in males than in females and that is the direct result of sexual selection
In the previous post you pointed out the difference between traits that are almost certainly determined by society and those that have a biological root, such as dominance etc. However I'd argue that even the latter ones can be influenced by society, which can mitigate or stimulate them. That's why I think it's incorrect to think of gender roles as deeply rooted in biology. If anything what have deep biological roots are tendencies that can later be shaped by the external environment.
(cont.)

You got that right.
I'm 24, a corporate accountant lawyer, and I'm still a nervous, socially awkward, hugless kissless virgin.
I want Hifumi to step on me as well.

>3. That in consequence, dominant males have far more reproduction success than submissive ones
>4 Females by and large prefer dominant males over submissive ones, so a male that voluntarily acts submissive towards women (and quite certainly towards male too, let's not pretend differently) or prefers dominant females is reducing his options of finding a mate to a unnecessarily small overlap.
Assuming that you're taking about sexual dominance and submissiveness, I think you're not taking into account that wanting to sexually submit yourself to someone doesn't mean you also submit to that person in every aspect of your life, and most definitely not to people outside of the relationship. The same goes for doms, the dynamics that take place in bed don't necessarily reflect what happens on the outside. You could argue that doms tend to have a more dominant personality and vice versa, and some studies have shown some differences in personality between the two groups, however in general there is no reason to think they differ much from the general population in everyday life. To sum it up, just because you like femdom doesn't mean you can't be dominant in other areas of your relationship or life in general.
As for finding dominant women, I think the key is finding someone you love and slowly training her if you have to. Unless you're into extreme stuff it shouldn't be a problem and pheraps it could even be fun.

>nervous adult virgin who pretends to be uninterested in women out of fear of vulnerability but he's secretly a sweet emotional softy who wants to talk about his nerdy interests with a girl
Curse you for your searing insight.

Women are superior to men.

Rin is superior to Anons.

You mean girls
They fall lower than even men in the process of growing up

That's my fetish.

Speak for yourself, beta loser.

>we
Hang yourself.

If only that were true.

>However I'd argue that even the latter ones can be influenced by society, which can mitigate or stimulate them.
Not to the degree where they're completely mitigated by it or where they simply arise from
social interaction, which is the argument the loonies in social sciences spout. To point out an example, look at Sweden's current labor statistics and their current policies regarding equality of opportunity. Even when the social institutions in the country and every international organism has regarded them as THE country with most parity among the sexes, they still exhibit an enormous disparity in the kind of careers and occupations men and women choose to follow, being as large and even larger than in other more "unequal" western countries. What I'm getting at is that the fact that certain traits appear independently of the social and cultural configuration of a certain group of people, which means the basis for said behavior is biological (or mostly biological) rather than socially mediated.

>2, 3 and 4 is assumptions.
No.
counselheal.com/articles/24684/20160523/here-s-why-women-more-attracted-towards-dominant-men.htm

psychologytoday.com/blog/head-games/201305/the-allure-aggressive-men

I should also point out that social dominance and status serve males as a proxy for getting potential partners. Read pages 233 to 235 in the study i'm about to link to understand the difference between the importance of dominance (in this case physical) to establish hierarchies among males, how it's not that important among females,and why it matter given than social status=more opportunities to mate for males.
journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/147470491000800207

>not wanting her to tease you

>teases me
>remembers she is a virgin too and meme spouter
>gets flustered herself

f- f- first post best post

>And when he finally has sex, he cums quick and holds her crying and talking about how much he loves her

I hate you. Please delet.

And another study that links deeper voice (a sexually selected trait) both with dominance in relation to intrasexual competition, and attractiveness to females. The effect was more powerful as an indicator of the former over the latter, but the point is that traits that makes males appear more dominant have been sexually selected.
theguardian.com/science/2016/apr/27/deep-male-voices-evolved-to-intimidate-men-not-attract-women.

Exactly. Wouldn't it be more fun to constantly turn the tables on one another? I think so.

Anyone here had a powerful mother/sister/gf/etc.? From my experience that contributes a lot.

By "powerful" I mean that they are more competent than most men in their field of expertise.

Deep down inside we are all fuccboys.

D E S S

Seven hells! Those breasts are thrice as big as her head!

this is the dream

If the male preference for submissive women and female preference for dominant men is equal, then it does not actually mean people of either gender with the opposite preference would have a harder time finding a partner.

Honestly though the links you posted are really dumb, except maybe the german one, and even so, it's still a huge logical leap to assume the causes are biological.

shy/submissive > gentle femdom > tomboy > yamato nadeshiko > tsundere >> abusive femdom

>By "powerful" I mean that they are more competent than most men in their field of expertise.
That's a weird definition of the word.

Wasn't the teasing always one sided for the most part? Okabe always had the upper hand, considering he's kind of alpha.

Man it's just ear cleaning.

It's drawn from the perspective of someone with their head in her lap. The breasts are big cause they're close.

Best taste in the entire thread, this user knows what's up.

You can find a million shy/submissives for one gentle femdom. I'd rather take that one.