What does pol think of /ourpastor/ Steven Anderson?

What does pol think of /ourpastor/ Steven Anderson?

>names the jew
>hates big government
>hates faggots
>hates sluts
>hates islam & eastern religions
>drops regular redpills
>has a large, all white family
>destroys atheist soyboys all the time

Based mofo.

Bestestest pastor. He destroys racism.

Racecuck.

Never heard of him. I just assume all pastors are kiddy fiddlers.

>promotes racemixing

> /ourpastor/
No, if anything brother Nathaniel is.

A real Christian.

I saw a lecture he gave one time about an Eastern religion. He was factually wrong on almost all of his points. He didn't have names dates and details correct. How can I take this guy seriously?

faggot pedo satanist racemixing fake kike. just listen to his voice! super ultra faggy. he does satan horns with his hands. and here he is sinning even more like a clown. he has no clue what he's talking about. daily reminder anti gay passages and sodomy mean the following and nothing else: qadesh. look it up

Alright no, you need to seriously fuck off. You're the same cuckposting brit that posts in almost every thread every single day, how long have you been doing this and why aren't you banned yet?

he's a disinfo agent from Satan.

Don't care about him

Gee here comes the paid JIDF psyop. Fuck off kikes; Mr.Anderson is our pastor and hates the yids and the fags. He is the best and we love him.

I like him, except for his views on race mixing.

Based

Is this fake?

what. like these fucking threads in and of themselves? why would you curse on an altar and step on it with your dirty feet?

Because hes paid to do it.

he's both, himself you idiot. just like peterson!

not like these spam threads that never change or go away. nosiree bob. nobody gets paid on here. nobody likes zog on here. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. divide and conquer protocols retard nigger loving kike faggot

/our/ ?!?! He performs inter-racial marriages and had to nerve to say that Whites that are racist are playing the Jews game!

What did you even just say??

Even if you're a LE BASED ANTI-SEMITE xDD if you 1. Promote racemixing and 2. Even conduct fucking mixed race marriages in your own LE REDPILLED CHURCH, you are willingly giving the kikes their most powerful weapon - the dilution of European blood.

No, Anderson talks about being raceblind regularly in his (((sermons))).

Based motherland.

youre an idiot. youre a fucking sin potato. it was like five simple words you fat fuck

But he hates the yids, faggots, retarded fedora tippers, and muslims. Have yu even listened to a single sermon by him?

>youre a fucking sin potato
That was the most innocent burn

But he gives the Yids their most powerful weapon .. funny, that.

he's a yid and a faggot himself. how can you hate muslims and marry nogs?
just like how they should be if at all but anderskike sets the precedent and the hypocrisy

>doesn’t mention pastor Martin richling

Oy gevalt!

I'm so sick of you sorry faggots creating and promoting e-celebs.

What fucking weapon yoiu retard.
Atheism is jewish weapon.
Faggotry is jewish weapon.
Islam is jewish weapon.
And yes, RACISM is a jewish weapon as well.
Racism is literaly a talmudic concept you fucking shill.

wtf?
>satan frog

jew stars mean penis vagina. the all seeing eye is a divine pussy

If you don't see a nigger defiling a white girl with his nigger seed as repulsive you're mentally ill.

>hes a faggot

He has like 9 kids

needs more money you know. shills like OP and marries anybody and lies about everything to make more kike shekels. the entire internet is satanic and no real pastors should be on it. God doesnt live in a building anyways

Shills hate him because he'll turn you Christian.
Hating Jews is the natural state of a real Christian.
Hating faggots is the natural state of a real Christian.
As for niggers, he's confused on one point. Big deal. race mixing isn't the worst thing you could do anyway, it's definitely wrong but not as wrong as being a faggot or a kike.

It's not pastor's or black people's fault that white women don't like your tinny pasty dick.

this just circles back to the pre freudian definition that hurts kids and women if you choose that but at least is biblical. as long as you dont have sex to idols. which he probably does. he lisps like a faggot. he LOVES dick skins. ALWAYS talking about dick skins

Why does he hate Iceland, Japan, and South Korea?

This.

They are heathens, fedoras and fag lovers.

youre missing half of yours so no worries. who gives a fuck about what unaesthetic nagging fall of man cheese holes even think

crusaders were closet cases

C U C K
U
C
K

Guys not everyone we support has to be a blatant 1488er. Boo hoo he wedded a couple interracial couples. What do you guys expect him to do? Gas them on the spot and lose everything?

This dude calls out MLK and Obama and basically hates 90%of black people based on their actions and hypocracy. The crypto Jews use the fact he is fine with good black people to undermine everything he gets right.

No YOU need to stop posting you fucking nigger loving cuck.

he listens to an ancient jew who tells him to wed niggers and whites. i think he's a piece of shit

But he loves most of europe, united kuckdom, and america. Literally the same thing.

THIS

I agree, but we shouldn't support absolutely fucking anyone who defends racemixing. Being against racemixing doesn't make you a 1488er you faggot, fucking Mohammad Ali was against racemixing.

And now the kike shows his true colours heh

When you got one of the best preachers of our times telling you that there is nothing wrong with 'race mixing" and a dead muslims saing that there is maybe it's you who is wrong.

>if you don't hate a preacher hating kikes you are a kike
This is what stormfaggotry does with your brain.

fuck off kike

Even if pastor anderson turned these mixed couples away they're still gonna get married.

It's not pastor andersons fault. Blame the fathers who let their daughters marry niggers.

>if you don't love kikes you are a kike

you're the only one here promoting racemixing, kike

You can't promote something that doesn't fucking exist retard.
Listen to Andersons sermon on that. There are no fucking "races".

haha so you're a literal kike

>if i'm wrong i'm not wrong when i call you a kike
Fuck off back to stormfront retard and jerk off to viking pictures.

if you make this thread again, you're going straight into the oven. got that, kike?

>There are no fucking "races".
Oy vey! Praise da jew on a stick!.

>a pastor
>follows jewish ancestral religion in which jews are gods chosen
>denies jews
>hates islam even though it has more in comon with protestantism than catholicism

So irrelevant just like any other christcuck

holy shit dude

Race mixing cuck, but still hates fags so 9/10

Hate, hate, hate
What a loser.