Unknown ancestors on fatherside

Kraut here, reporting in.

I know most of you are likely to be more educated and better read on the topic of Rassenkunde and ancestry.
Here is my problem: I know I'm 100% German on my mother's side. My father however died before my mother even know she was pregnant with me. I know he's originally from north Italy and I'm trying to figure out my round-about genetic aspect and level of degeneracy.
I know for one, that I'm physically fit and never sick(maybe twice a year I catch a cold). I know the first Reich was pretty big, but it's unlikely that I'm of the same race or it's more likely that I'm not of two German(ic) races. It's still technically two "European races" nonetheless I'm afraid that it's still degenerate.
I hope Sup Forums can help a fellow Kraut.

>TL;DR: Kraut afraid of degeneracy due to Italian ancestry on father's side, hoping to get awnsers from strangers on the internet.

Other urls found in this thread:

livingdna.com/en-au
youtube.com/watch?v=WHr9GRgRw_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Pictures kinda related.
>German races

Meh it really depends on your fathers racial makeup then just the nation he was born in, I've met full blown Nordics from Rome.

Not to mention much of racial groups don't matter about exact proportions of 100% purity. In nature if a creature looks the same, acts the same, thinks the same it is easily assimilable into that tribe and then you'll always find the DNA to be very similar to the group it is assimilated into even if not 100% pure.

Why is it so important for you user?
We are defined by our actions, and while culture is a direct downstream of genetics nothing can take your being european from you, even if your father wasn't German

>a-am i pure enough

you're a cuck asking for permission to stay in the "cool club"

preserving race and culture is important, but you're just looking for validation. you are european, thats what matters, now shape a strong individual identity so that you don't have to beg for approval on a taiwanese pullover-knitting board

Look in a mirror, user! Do you look german? Do you look an arab? My hunch, from this post, is that you don't look very german, so you're worried, but remember that southern Germany had many dark, almost black-haired individuals, with brown eyes.

You're probably european, but you need to get a genetic test and deal with the results.

Surely, but how likely do you think the racial make-up would be relevant if, in case, he is not German
Don't get me wrong, fratello, I feel very connected to Italy and I'm learning Italian and it's likely for me to visit Italy between July/August. I'm about to find out from my mother which city he is from.
But yea, you're right, actions define an individual. I don't always act the way I want, but working in it.

I can't argue with that. I probably can't argue against it.
Sicherlich ist das sogar der Fall. But I'm partially losing hope for the better.
I can't really tell if I more German. I certainly love Germany, am German by Kaiserreich's law. I'm German and it's my fatherland

Not much, unless he has an abnormally high level of racial admixture for an Italian, they're already mostly white with only slight middle eastern influences, with many being completely white (Fabio for example). So even if he has the slight admixture of normal Italian (which is easy virtually the same race) with a full German mother you should be plenty pure enough to be assimilated into German culture.

Y-DNA test and perhaps an autosomal DNA test.

livingdna.com/en-au

Use this one, also some pics would be helpful.

It is very nice that you want to discover and keep in touch with your father's roots.
It is not common on this board to see a german respecting Italy

Do you know his last name?

its something that shills have made a bannable topic on Sup Forums but its actually a legit question. I guess a long time ago, ancestry and national linages was a well argued and researched topic on Sup Forums. What happened was shills got on it and defiled it to the familiar is _____ white ?

There are significant distinctions between euro races. Forgotten even to Sup Forums. But when I interact with whites from different nations, its easy to believe their different behavior and looks are somewhat due to genetics.

The irish
youtube.com/watch?v=WHr9GRgRw_M

does anyone have similar shorts for the other nationalities of europe? we shouldn't lose this part of our culture in Sup Forums of all places

Thanks.
Can those be trusted or are they likely to be influenced by "them"
I believe an Italian would give up everything for his mother, his family or just to make a point. Although the relation between talking and actually doing can be quiet out of proportion, especially in the south
Yes
Bruno Perini. Originally from a city in the north near a lake

No, this is why I recommended you this one, it is the most accurate one and you can choose to have you're DNA destroyed.

>Perini
seems typical enough

shit lol i meant yes

The last name doesn't make things obvious to me, but if you know where he's from you might be able to check the church he would be baptised in and find some geneological records, such as who his parents were at the very least

its just because you worded it as being "degenerate" which kinda rustled my jimmies

i mean come on you're a white european, you have an interest in both cultures, and even if all of pol agreed that you were "degenerate" and "impure" you should first ask yourself why you might feel that way, and why that validation (that you're not degenerate) is needed.

pol loves to diss individualism but after a healthy collective identity (which you seem to have) you also need a strong individual identity and find a good balance between both, otherwise you will always be dependant on others for self worth and strength, which makes you basically replaceable.

kopf hoch halten. manchmal ist weniger pol, mehr pol. einfach prioritäten setzen und sich selbst (auch unangenehme) fragen stellen, aber nie vergessen dass man als einzelner mensch auch etwas wert ist. ich werd nicht so tun als ob ich "erleuchtet" wär und alle antworten hätte, denn dieser prozess ist für jeden anders, aber irgendwann kristallisiert sich eine starke identität raus mit einigen fundamentalen values die dich zu dem machen der du bist, und dann braucht man diese validation von außen größtenteils gar net mehr.

so hab irgendwie mehr geschrieben als ich wollte. hoffe du kannst damit irgendwas anfangen

My mother may tell me soon enough. I'll keep you informed. Perini is a very typical name, yes.
I'm searching

post a side profile and a frontal profile with eyes blacked out

t. undercover rassenhygieniker

I know where he is from now:
Castiglione Del Lago

>posting pictures of yourself on Sup Forums

And yeah, you should cut that thing off

quintessential Alpinoid, rather typical

>degenerate affirmed

>posting uncensored pics of yourself on Sup Forums
>having a beard+ponytail
>thinking of weather or not your father is degenerate
dude stop

always happy to help a fellow krautbro out.

if you want more input about all the racial stuff, check out "the apricity", they have a section for personal taxonomy where you'll probably get more answers

Cringe.
Also update your calendar.

Well. The associated characteristics certainly do fit. Especially zyklothymia, ahort and broad body type. However, height is far above the average and my ancestry on my mother's side is not alpine. Also my father was 1,80m or more.
Not so alpine

rather long neck (progressive) and positive chin and 2 pointed side profile (progressive)

you are a mix , if you are very tall most likely atlantid + reduced cromagnoid (with reduced cromagnoid dominating)

alpinid doesn't mean you look like a beer seller, especially in northern europe alpinid means you are almost always a mix of very progressive aurignacoid elements + reduced cromagnoid (which dominates more or less)

your nose looks typically cromagnoid though , as well as your body type (athletic but not necessarily pyknomorphic)

it would also help if you would fix your posture

>Kraut here, reporting in.
>I know most of you are likely to be more educated and better read on the topic of Rassenkunde and ancestry.
>Here is my problem: I know I'm 100% German on my mother's side. My father however died before my mother even know she was pregnant with me. I know he's originally from north Italy and I'm trying to figure out my round-about genetic aspect and level of degeneracy.
>I know for one, that I'm physically fit and never sick(maybe twice a year I catch a cold). I know the first Reich was pretty big, but it's unlikely that I'm of the same race or it's more likely that I'm not of two German(ic) races. It's still technically two "European races" nonetheless I'm afraid that it's still degenerate.
>I hope Sup Forums can help a fellow Kraut.
>>TL;DR: Kraut afraid of degeneracy due to Italian ancestry on father's side, hoping to get awnsers from strangers on the internet.

You are an actual brainlet. This is not the place for you. Find another place to invent yourself.