Made in Abyss

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/njwpcz.webm
bato.to/comic/_/comics/made-in-abyss-r16482
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What happens when Y2K hits? The birthday disease seems like a prelude for a whole slew of other far worse shit.

looking forward to seeing scienceman animated. post best dad.

They won't make it that far.

>Nanachi flashback doesn't exist

I want to see pre-idofront layer 5 animated. Vast underground ocean and ice towers give my visual cortex a hard on

>thousand anime slashes
god he is souch a chuuni

Whomst translating this shit
Its listed somewhere it's you guys so where the fuck is the new ch

You can not translate what does not exist

But there is no new chapter.

Anyone got the other endcards?

the abyss stack overflows, overwriting Orth as the new first layer
maybe
it isn't even out yet

Last episode will be a whole hour user.

Prushka's appearance will end the anime, right?

And it will end with Mittys death, right? That's the only justification I think for a long episode, long buildup until the finale.

We're waiting for the non-colored chapter 43 to come out so we have an easier time redrawing

That would mean riko doesn't get to be in the finale scene, and she is the main character after all. It's going to have to be something ensemble imo. Technically she has her little dream with mitty. At the very least they have to show her getting healed again. However I'm just grasping at straws because I want the bathing scene

Why is this so funny?

What does Prushka taste like?

I thought the main character was Reg.

Meinya can get enough loli juice. Looks like he's orgasming from the euphoric taste

flash back user

That's the part that finally got to me.

I wan't game based off this world damn it!

Natt did nothing wrong.

Prolly the closest thing we'll ever get is Etrian Odyssey

He's just a kid there's not much wrong he can do.
That doesnt mean he did right things either

what is this expression trying to convey

A drop of joy amid an ocean of sadness

How can you be so facetious about a boy who has suffered so much? Those tears were soul crushing. Natt single handedly accounts for the manority of blu ray sales because he capped off episode 3(the do or die number for most people) with an unforgettable moment of tragedy. You should be on your knees thanking him for his sacrifice.

He's happy because Riko finally fucks off so he can be with Shiggydiggy

Hence why he deserves to return along with Shiggy.

Anyone got that pasta of Shiggy crossdressing as Riko for Nat

A-at least I can cosplay as dad in BB.

But the elbow lightsabers

>who has left what behind?
>ch27: "Liberation of the Soul"
>Majikajya has an "artificial body"
>the Unreturned
So basically, the same way the Abyss refuses to let go of living bodies by inflicting the burden on them when they try to ascend, the Abyss also traps the souls of the dead, making them sink to the sixth layer?

>The birthday disease seems like a prelude for a whole slew of other far worse shit.
I never considered the possibility that the real suffering was yet to come. I wonder what's happening at the orphanage right now.

nice

That's the hardest part, at least you get your eye laser and tentacles and furry arms and poison darts. Phantom shell stake driver would probably qualify as sparagmos in terms of technological looks and oneshotting things but meh.

Predictions

The abyss grows deeper every 2000 years. Orth just sank to the 1st layer. Currently the delvers are being slaughtered because they got trapped under cure levels they couldn't handle or are fighting to protect the town as the wild life encroaches.

Oozen is going to catch up with them hoping to find out what the kids did to fuck everything up. Likely gets in a fight with Bonedad along the way.

They will find Lyza who has been searching for the source of the curse's power. She knew this would happen and sent Reg to warn the town.

New plot line will be to destroy the cures at the heart of the abyss.

>hand delivered to layer 6 by "the masked man"
>wakuna, being the lord of guidance, knew that nancy would show up and therefore hand delivered mitty there himself
What's his endgame? He's a good guy, I just know it.

>Likely gets in a fight with Bonedad along the way.
Why would they? They might not be on good terms but they are still comrades as White Whistles.

Ozen talked about there being an oral tradition of information passed specifically only between white whistles. Do they hold yearly gatherings or something? They all seem like solitary weirdos who don't exactly enjoy the company of normal people, much less eachother.

There's not even anything suggesting they're on bad terms, she just told them he's a really fucked up dude which is in no way a lie. Still, that doesn't mean he ever did anything to her personally, I think she was just giving a fair warning.

This Friday
>edgelords get their satisfaction
>people wanting a normal adventure get more than what they bargained for
>the overall reaction is underwhelming because manga readers spoiled everything
>manga readers complain about something pacing or production wise

Is it true that the last episode is going to cover whole Bondrewd arc?

Watching blood run down riko's eyes won't be underwhelming. Also kevin penkin music elevates everything.

Ozen being sadistic takes Maruruk with her. Boner tries to steel her toy.

>all white whistles gather up eventually and go for their last dive to help riko & co, together on an adventure
>as the shit goes down the A-team exchanges banter between each other
I mean as cliche and generic that is, my little girls heart wont be able to resist.

Not a chance.

This

So far thanks to him the farewells were even sadder than in the manga. Can't even imagine how soul crushing everything from onward will be

Is there an OST out for that track at the start of the last episode?

Don't forget this
a.pomf.cat/njwpcz.webm

OST comes out at the end of this month.

Why is Riko so heartless?

Don't forget, she's already dead

Probably the abyss will expand in radius and sink a bit, Orth becomes new first layer like this user said

>Sorry I have to throw you out to a quick death and not gut you and eat your flesh one at a time.. Sorry

neritantan are for hug
riko is for hug
one of them has to assert their dominance.

just realizing the spikes on their backs are for hooking into the other neritantan so that their pancake formation holds together.

If episode 9 didn't give more than the vague implication that Riko and Reg were eating the fluffballs in layer 3, then I seriously doubt we're going to get blood gushing from all of Riko's orifices.

Why is everyone so lewd?

In the manga Reg almost looked exactly like a scared and embarrassed little girl, it's only natural he would reestablish his masculinity by eternally cucking the boy who made fun of him.

They're going to show them eating them in the beginning of next episode, before tama-nii chan gets all angry

Not wanting your childhood crush to go on a suicide journey so he will never get to see her again except in his dreams? Hell, i wonder what a kid of that age could have done better

Not sure

I really want to import the OST but I don't get paid until two days before it comes out.

Hoping it doesn't sell out, same for Prinprin. Nier:a rekindled my love of physical OSTs

I want to feed regu sour things and see what face he makes

I’m sure they will deliver, they didn't hold back with Riko vomit, why would they do it with a few bloody tears

>so Reg, how would you like to hold both of us down with your overwhelming manly strength and split our virgin cunnies wide open with that rock hard relic swinging between your knees? Nanachi is going into heat and I am ovulating like crazy as we speak.
>no way fag

> get a fight with bonedad
> not some casual hate sex

I bet they act like ex-couple with each other

He looks so cocky and malicious as he chews away at that helpless hatchling.

What a monster

FUCK
I can't wait to reread this whole thing when the anime ends

I might be accused of speed reading here, but I'm a little confused on the details of the curse.

It gets worse as you go down, and can start happening in as little as less than a meter of ascent.

But do you adjust to your new altitude? Like if you were go to up a theoretical staircase in the third layer. If you took it one step at a time, resting for 10+ minutes a step, could you ascend without feeling the effects? Obviously this would be time consuming as fuck, but is that how regular delvers do it?
Also is it ever said what lets a white whistle ascend easier? Just acclimatization or some weird artifacts?

>can start happening in as little as less than a meter of ascent.
No, that's too little.

I wanna get into this series and was told to read manga first. Which site has the best translations since there doesn't seem to be an official one?

Whatever's at the bottom of the Abyss is some very needy and greedy creature that can't be alone. It absolutely refuses to let anyone escape from the Abyss by inflicting horrific wounds to those who would attempt to do so. It's addicted to togetherness.

>the blessing
The Abyss is satisfied with a soul and by seeing a connection between two people, so it rewards the survivor with a body made for the Abyss.

>narehate village
The villagers live in the Abyss forever, which pleases it and rewards them with a safe haven without the effects of the forcefield.

so is it possible to ascend slow enough (like, one meter every 1/4hours slow) for the curse to ignore your movements?

But Riko freaked out on that staircase within only a few steps. She could still see the damn entrance

Batoto

That was on layer 5 though. Maybe in that particular part of idofront the curse is at it's full strength. Maybe the lower you go the sooner the effects of the curse manifest. IIRC there's no set in stone rules for it.

*Keeps as a pet*

So who do you think is going to be the boss of this arc. Assuming it even has one.

bato.to/comic/_/comics/made-in-abyss-r16482
See, I was given this link, but I think I'm autistic because I can only find the Japanese ones. Even asked a friend and all he found was the Japanese ones too.

So saying "thats too little" is false as well then. The curse can affect you if you ascend as little as a step or two, or as much as several meters depending on its strength in that area.

But is it ever said you can get used to it? Or ascend slow enough?
Obviously blue and black whistles do it somehow. White whistles have enough mysterious artifact power we may never know how they do it, but the blues and blacks likely don't. Habo makes it back home regularly enough to have a wife, so ascension from at least the fourth layer must be possible for a "normal" human.

You might just need an account to see all the scanlations on batoto. Your ass can figure it out from there.

Thanks dad

>But is it ever said you can get used to it? Or ascend slow enough?
Not explicitly. Could easily just be that those who are able to ascend from the 4th layer (like habo) are just extraordinary in physical toughness, so they can endure more than the average person.

How utterly irredeemable.

Anyone have the picture of BonDon's relics' names?

>We'll never get to see Ozen fucking murdering the shit out of foreign delvers and tama-chans
Who wants to liberate their soul with me?

already solved bud

Thanks