Unlikeable characters: post em

yuck

She's very likable though. I want her to step on me while calling me pathetic and split in my mouth.

ami a best

fuckable =/= likeable

best girl

fag

Stick a dick in a girl is a sin. Girls are for worshipping.

I want ami to slap me and call me a piece of shit

>posting about toradora without watching the whole thing
nigger you probably think taiga is going to get with glasses

nah, it's obvious taiga and mc are made to fall for each other "accidentally"

Taiga.

Ami could have saved the drama clusterfuck that were the last episodes if MC didn't go full retard.

Pls no bulli satania

OP here, I take it back. Ami is top 2. Minorin is annoying as fuck though (she gets a bit less annoying but still bottom tier of the main girls).

Not sure if I want Ami or Taiga on nr1 though. not yet. watching ep11 now.

yeah I hate that cat too. at least the hamster is cute.

How could anyone hate either of these adorable creatures?

All the girls in Toradora were unlikable.

OP.

I liked her. Only one that actually tried to break the status quo in the second part.

OP here I made a huge mistake.

Ami > powergap > Taiga > powergap > garbage > Minorin

>literally the most likeable of the whole cast

Ami an absolute shit

You've got your less than/greater than mixed up again, user. It's ok though. We all know what you meant.

I meant it Ami ended up being best girl. Taiga is clingy meme girl (always spoiled and talks shit). Ami is the one that (after she drops the facade) has a real personality and knows what she's doing. She deserves better than MC.

Ami is a bitch but if you get past that she's a fun "bad" girl to hang out with. Same as Taiga, once you get past her rudeness she's a clumsy puddle of cuteness and fun to play pranks on since she's so naive.

The one that triggers all my alarms is Minorin. She's very tryhard in her attempts to be likable. I feel like she could stab me if I accidentally trigger her somehow.

>once you get past her rudeness she's a
literal meme

Ami is the kind of girl I would want to fuck but not have a relationship with

If ami were her real personality all the time she would easily be nr 1. Being fake sadly instantly puts you in last place.

Fucking Jewgi.

someone that got too man AMI HIJACK LOL in the past.

You're saying that as if Minorin isn't fake as well, and she holds on to her persona much more desperately.

Ami lets go of her persona early on though. Taiga and Minorin keep their fagget act all the way through

Minorin is plenty fake. Difference is Ami could be fucking great.

I want to cure Minorin

DUDE GHOSTS DUDE ALIENS DUDE UFOS LMAO

>Minorin
there is no cure for cancer.

minorin is based though

How can you post that at the same time as you're posting one of her most hypocritical moments?

Ami is the only reason I made it even halfway into that show. I ended up dropping it of course, but I stuck with it for a while for her. Everyone else was varying degrees of insufferable.

that wasn't hypocritical though
the note asked her about girls who call themselves airheads

One's a nice girl faking being nicer
One's a cunt faking being nice
Wew what a conundrum