Was Hermann Goring a fag?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EQ1u5vOIj3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its common knowledge that all nazis are faggots

How come?

thats like asking if because the pope fucks boys could he be gay.

Do a quick google image on him. I can tell a fag when I see one.

>only power that called their country "fatherland" not "motherland"
>hitler never had kids because he couldnt get it up around Eva
>nazi officers molested boys at camps

everyone that's been in military is at least half gay

Yes my gaydar goes thru the roof when I see him

speak for yourself faggot. ive seen more cocks than i ever wanted to during basic and i never wanted to even half suck one off. youre that faggot that everyone laughed at for staring and caring, nigger

>being this obvious of a slide thread
Don't bump this thread, put "sage" in "Options" if you respond

No, this is a fag. Maybe Hermann was gay tho?

Didn't they find out he painted his toenails? Either way you can tell, it's in his eyes.

no I didn't join because I didn't want to be stuck with a bunch of fags like you

>He likes to wear drags and makeup

Fags were outlowed in Nazi third reich, ties to pedophilia and counter Christian morality etc

homosexuality was illegal in Nazi german. refer to the otto incident with R.hoss

no

Probably.

Or as Günther Lütjens put it: Im less afraid of Daladiers planes in the air than of the pilots of the homesxual Göring

thats why I know your a asslicking faggot, you nigger. my neck is redder than your ancestors back after they got whipped raw for not working. there is not a drop of faggot in me you piece of shit.

Yep. Like ALL at the top of the Nazi Party were. "Butch" (masculine) faggots but even in this type of faggots we see some feminine things despite hatred of the feminine being at the core of their worldview.

The JEWlluminati with it's network of secret societies and finances simply assembled the "butch" faggots of Germany, gave them money and the transfers of technology to turn Germany into a military power and got the World War that made them the Masters of the Planet.

Hitler found out what the game was and cleverly decided to attack in 1939 when no one was expecting but his faggot emotions got the best of him and decided to attack Russia.

What are the defining, detectable characters of a fag? High voice and feminine style of walking are pretty obvious.

Could large eyes be one?

They at least tolerated fags for a while. Isn't Hitler supposed to have commented on the matter when someone asked him about the faggotry going on in the SA?

him and weakchin himmler

youtube.com/watch?v=EQ1u5vOIj3I

>only power that called their country "fatherland" not "motherland"
found the soyboy

You can see the lust for cock in their eyes.

Back in the day all the top political circles in the World were fully aware that the top Nazis were "butch" (masculine) faggots.

Franco did not go along with them because of this and the Italian-German alliance was very dysfunctional because almost everyone in Mussolini circle was disgusted at the "butch" faggotry of the top Nazis.

People back then were aware that faggotry goes from super-feminine to super-masculine, what was surprising to them was that a group of "butch" faggots took control of Germany (JEWlluminati working behind the scenes) NOT the fact that the top Nazis were faggots because, again, back then people knew that faggotry can also be super-masculine.

>be desired by men and women
>be desired above all by desirable men and women
>must never desire back the men
>must be totally unaware who the other desirable men are (that would make you a fag) whilst still being desired by them
the rules for being a straight man ladies and gentlemen, how do you find them?

One of the founding members of the Nazi party, before Hitler even came around was a well known homosexual.
Hitler had them purged after he took power of the party.
After the Beer Hall Putsch he had a lot of them assassinated because he didn't want their degeneracy in the party.

Openly "femme" (feminine) faggots that is...the "butch" (masculine) were fully aligned with the long term objectives of the Nazis. An homo-supremacist Utopia full of handsome, virile, super-masculine warriors just like the ancient Sparta that they romanticized.

by getting your head out of mohammads asshole and thinking clearly for once. no wonder you lost in 1776. england has been nothing but shit since. and i have direct welsh heritage. fuck off you slimy bastard

>Faggotry
>Masculine
Basically a flock of mysoginists who decides to suck each other's cocks. To them, breeding with women is simply just a way to expand their Aryan blood.

Ohh everyone in the German "regular" armed forces knew that the top Nazis were faggots.

Rohm (leader of the "Loud and Proud" homo-faction) and his circle were slaughtered because the Conservatives that dominated the "regular" armed forces said to Hitler (leader of the "We should be discreet homo-faction): "If you want a deal with us Rohm and the SA have to go"

Bullcrap. Rohm was the leader of the "Loud and Proud" faction and Hitler was the leader of the "Discreet" faction. When the Conservatives said to Hitler: "We make a deal with you but Rohm has to go" the "Discreet" faction took care of the business.

Just the fact that Rohm was openly and proudly fag is everything you need to know about the top layers of the Nazi Party.

> true story.

Just to add that Western (((merchants))) hated the Eastern (((merchants))) because of their booming numbers.

A fight between sephardics and asheknazis for world domination. Or between a Rockefeller vs Rothschild kind of thing if you prefer.

Goering himself was a little (((merchant))) himself, look up his past. A few of the first SS were also (((merchants))), much alike the NKVD and Stalin.

In the end the sephardic won. The Rothschilds and Europe itself lost the global domination to (((US))) and (((URSS))) and later got placed into an (((EU))).

Yep. So ultra-masculine/anti-feminine that they suck each other's cocks. That's "butch" (masculine) faggotry for you.

Stop saying “nazi”. You don’t see trump supporters going around referring to themselves as “drumpftards”

Ofc he was. He had a big jeweled encrusted rod with him at all times.