STDs are a social contract bigot. Condoms are white supremacy

STDs are a social contract bigot. Condoms are white supremacy.

This is me

This is you

Hihihihihihihi!

nobody ever consented to "social contract"

I wish I was a worthless cunt, imagine j-just imagine being able to be so fucking worthless and still be able to live just because you're a cunt.
Attach yourself to some guy, suck his cock get your cunt plowed and in return you control his whole fucking life, then when you get bored just fuck it up I mean really just ruin everything and find another guy.
Fuck you don't even need to even be with a guy just go online and whore yourself on webcams sitting around naked shoving shit inside your body and live like a queen.
Shiiit you don't even need to do that just be a financial domme and let guys send you money for being a cunt while you pretend you're a badass
Fuck that noise, just play overwatch and Warcraft on twitch with a low cut top.

Where is male equality?

I want a guy to make me give him a blowjob in public and cum on my clothes

If your bare dick has never been inside of a vagina then you are actually a virgin

Disgusting faggot

you consent by participating in society.

im not a fag im a girl now

source?

Post your feminine penis

Source?

>girl now
you aren't fooling anyone buddy

I really wish there was someone here with a nice long thick cock for me to pleasure with my mouth on a daily basis

Why do I need more than 30 min to cum in a girl but when Im jerking off it takes like 3 min

no im not a whore
I said i was a girl and started taking girl pills then everyone else said i was a girl too.
I am a girl don't be mean to me

fags

Your penis is jew'd.

you aren't enjoying yourself.

>implying i'm allowed to not participate in society

what happens when your ideology collapses civilization, no more girl pills for you.

Stop it, kike! Everybody else: there are actual issues going on!