Buyfag Thread

バイファッグスレ
October when?

DON'T GET DELAYED
DON'T GET DELAYED
DON'T GET DELAYED

so sexy

>for men

I'm waiting for a summer release. It'll be perfect.

For men(male) because you know no one wearing that will make a convincing trap.

The US really needs a universal basic income already so I can buyfag

>Shit taste

>tfw I didn't preorder her
Since it's Koto, they're definitely making re-release right?

Opinions?

So sexy someone already came on her face.

some tig ol bitties

getting her because of the used condom

Her face color doesn't match the body's skin tone, but it's just a minor nitpick. Other than that, nice to know that a figure can be innocent and naughty (depending on her undress and if you add the condom).

But user, that's lewd.

Cute and erotic at the same time, pretty great. That undone bra is top-tier stuff, too. I'd probably get it if I wasn't the buyfag equivalent of a monk.

It's going to cost me about $180 including shipping and tax? Should I?

i just masturbated i guess it's pretty okay so far

It's releasing in October, does Kotobukiya release figures at the beginning each month?

Skytube makes great stuff and that's a good design. For a 1/6 the base price is really fair but tax can rape you regardless. Only you can decide if you have space and money enough for it, in the end.

Thanks user, ordered her.

I just realized that with her top on you can alllllmost see her nipples from a few angles but never quite. That's hot as hell.

just in case you needed more lewd tony

I like her socks and toes.

Post collections.

Where is it?

Nice collection you got there, user.

Are we just posting lewd today? Who else is waiting for this?

Would you?

Looks really nice, user. I like the way you're handling the pizza-sized Jibril base.

Thanks mom and dad

If im going to be ostracized id rather get this

Meteorite-kun please hurry

>Tagi and Medusa

I might need it delayed along with all that I have coming this month if Irma is coming for me.

Fuck, it didn't spoil.

Can't you ship it to a proxy or something? Then leave it there for some weeks while these hurricanes settle down.
Stay safe user.

The weld doesn't really bother me, but I'm excited nevertheless.

>The weld doesn't really bother me
That's on my list of things I'll probably never hear myself say.
The weld on this strumpet absolutely ruined her.

Stay safe user. I'm up in the Chesapeake bay and Im supposed to be home by the end of the week but if this storm comes our way and I,m not sure what ill do with the plastic buts that are being held by HLJ.

THE PAINT WILL FIX IT RIGHT?

I hope she gets delayed along with Camilla

Koto rarely delays their figures

I just want this to get painted before I stop caring about buyfag things

Why would you ever stop caring?

Me too. And then delivered before 2019.

I don't know but I want it to happen before it does

Post Fate Pre-orders

Don't feel like making a separate pic just for my Fateshit since it's mostly Fateshit. I hope that Riyo Liz fig isn't too hard to track down after the set comes out.

>This is the only thread where you can be absolutely sure these fags have jobs

Congrats for contributing to society for the sole reason of fapping, I guess

The unpainted sculpt actually looks better

>Amico immediately cancelled an order I forget to pay
>usually when that happens (once or twice a year) they just give me the "two extra days" notice and I pay up immediately
>thought they probably needed the stock to fulfill other orders or something this time around
>the item was and still is in stock to this very moment and I simply ordered it once again and paid for it
Amico works in mysterious ways.

More of Jin's girls need figures.

I'm sorry, but no amount of paint is going to make Caster's casters look as they should in that one. They'll need to fix the sculpt.

I wish someone better was making Semiramis, she's right on the cusp of being good.

Only because they fucked up the shirt. I legitimately wish they'd taken the lazy way out and given us a dry white t-shirt instead of trying and failing to overachieve with a wet one.

To be fair there's also a considerable amount of retards buyfagging with their autismbux

soon...

I've waited so long that I don't want her anymore.

She's kind of ugly.

While the saber alter isn't a preorder, figured I could include it since it should be coming next week.
I'm still debating on whether or not I want to order that jeanne

Those are the people that say they will buy something if it bins and never buys anything outside of a bootleg wall scroll.

How about you get a job then?

Just release her already ALTER. I want my witch already.

Here you go.

Why would I masturbate to my figures?

>Those are the people that say they will buy something if it bins
Some figures aren't worth paying the full price regardless of if you have the money to piss away on it.

I wonder who was the retard that decided it was ok to do this. Wouldn't be surpriced if they decided on this only to save money.

>one cleavage weld ruins the entire figure from the head down

>Fucking up a--or in this case arguably the--key feature of a thing doesn't significantly lower the worth of the rest
Pot, this is Kettle. Kettle, Pot.

Eh, they're still prototypes.

Some people have higher and lower standards over figures. Depends on the fuck-up, but what one finds spoiled, the other finds forgivable.

Can someone explain to me how pushed together tits aren't suppose to be welded?

That's what you get for liking cowtits.

Just walked in the door from San Japan. Picked up some of this there (poptepipic for $80) and some was waiting for me at home. Horo should arrive tomorrow, idk if anyone got her yet

a deeper valley, make the actual seem be deeper in there to lend to the 3dness

By not sculpting them as a singly piece of PVC to start with

That only works when there is something that will cover the seams added by attaching the separate boobs.

It is, but something that eye catching isn't something you'd even want to leave on a prototype. That tie seems it'd make this more difficult to fix, too.

They should touch, but not that high up. There's a fairly large area where compressed tits come incredibly close to but don't actually touch.

Or legs. Or toes. Or hair. This isn't a cowtits only issue.

There are figures with non welded boobs that have them casted on a single piece and not welded though, usually achieved by placing a thin sheet of something between the breast while casting/painting

How come Snorlax and the grape noise are quarantined from the rest of the plushies?

Grape-kun has historically not gotten along with the Touhou squad. Rather than being dwarfed by the other plushies Snorlax prefers to tower over the nendies.

amiami pls

Fuck you

Woops forgot the image.

Amico lives to be pleased. How shall you service her today?

Should I just give up on hoping Shimoneta figures are made?

Yeah. Don't show you're face 'round 'ere 'ver 'gain.

I would love a figure based on Miku from a Pinocchio P song.

I'd be glad to make offerings to my Lilco figure. You know, IF I HAD ONE.

Get the acrylic stand.

She doesn't even have anything in stock aside from a shitty Bkub keychain and some badges. Great job, Amico. All you have to do is actually make s0mething with that Amiami Zero line to get all of my shekels to yourself, but noooooo.

Maybe someone tip them off on that user that buys and hotglues figs, the other that melts them for no reason or that other that makes them lewd.

Death is the great equalizer, whether you have many figures or few, it comes to us all.

Mmmm. Nice. Also the red pussy cover is cast off too.

I thought her legs were on backwards.

>makes them lewd
To be fair Lilco was already made for lewd anyway.

sorry about your eyes, user. I can see why you'd have trouble distinguishing that with your hazy vision there as shown in your picture.