BTFO Sup Forums

How can you ever recover from this? Show me your best arguments.

Other urls found in this thread:

let.rug.nl/usa/documents/1786-1800/the-federalist-papers/
youtube.com/watch?v=Gblr07yKLBQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Now I have your attention:

In Europe and the USA the birth rate of whites are declining and under the replacement rate, while the birth rates of minorities are above the replacement rate and are stable.
This eventually leads to a situation in which the native population of countries will become a minority. The process will take many years, but eventually it will happen.

In the Western world, there is a strong push to wait with taking children. Whether this is a form of psychological warfare against the native population by the Left or it is simply a
side effect of modern society, this process has to be turned. At the same time, the population is told we need migration to maintain our civilization. These two show there is a push toward 'diversifying' our countries.

Therefore I propose Operation #BabyShower. I am going to be honest, I don't have the illusion that this will turn the tide. However it could uncover whether the push is real in a simple and elegant way. As side-effect it will turn some people to have children. The drive of having children is strong in a lot of couples and is waiting to be reactivated.

Operation #BabyShower is a simple plan. We create motivational images urging white people to get children. The media where this happens are Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Telegram and even Gab. An succesful attempt would look like this:

1. Create various images with motivational texts
2. Spread them with hashtags/keywords as #Baby, #BabyShower, #ItIsAgirl, #ItIsAboy, #MummyDiaries, #TooCute etc
3. Record the reactions of people, make sure you create screenshots.

Always use the tag #BabyShower. This will make it easier to track progress.

ok then

take it from me

Caution is needed here. Propaganda is the art to influence the masses and that goes the easiest if they sympathize with you. Therefore the motivational texts shouldn't contain any
references to white nationalism. However you only may use images with white families.

Also make sure you add in some pictures with fathers in it.

I think we can expect two types of reactions. Sympathizing groups will simply retweet the images. Everybody likes babies right? Especially women.
However after the campaign surpasses the background noise, the lefties will eventually get the source of these images. When that happens, they will
chimp out in a worse way than with "it's okay to be white". I am not sure why this happens, but I did some testing and they went berserk. Especially if I signal that I am a nationalist.

These reactions will antagonizing the normfags, which are unaware of the intent of this operation. Reading the anti-white vitriol under pictures of mothers and children will expose the anti-white stance to them.

There is a chance the left doesn't react, sometimes they behave smart, I have to give them that. But then there is also no problem and we might turn some people to get children.

If people start arguing with you, don't start attacking them, but act hurt. Say that you just have children and want others to share that experience.

I have created a twitter account myself, which I use to test various scenarios. At the moment I am mostly replying to interesting tags. I will dump a load of pictures to use for you. Just paste some text on it, make sure it is emotionally charged.

Sorry dude it was clickbait.

Isn't the AR-15 semi-automatic? You'd have to be moving your hands like an epileptic at a rave to put 4-8 rounds out in a second, surely?

It's called the Bill of Rights, not the Bill of Needs

odd, that description sounds like the best possible way to defend yourself from another human available with current technology to me

2000mph?

>WHAT?

Ukranian whores paid to breastfeed children in a field aren't traditional women.

We need to put Jewish quotas back in place. Get these kikes out of white color jobs and put them in a place where they have to do physical labor until death from starvation.

Hey anons, the purpose of the thread's right here. Quit responding to the attention grab.

I think OP's on to something, exposing the left as anti-white is one thing but it's important we understand for certain whether the birth rate decline is due to anti-white propaganda or unrelated factors. One way or another we've got to find out how to convince native Americans and Europeans to have kids before they're no longer the majority in their own countries.

This is how we recover

Because it makes my dick bigger.

CAN PEOPLE JUST START SPAM REPORTING THESE THREADS

HEY GUYS

DID YOU KNOW

THAT

get this

GUNS

CAN

KILL PEOPLE?!

Interesting.

Yes, that is what I want. To expose the anti-white bias of the left. And I think this is a good way to do it.

>it's purpose is to kill people
>therefore no one needs it for defense
???
What do they think we want to defend ourselves from?

tell mr laurence to kill himself and hands ower his property to indians because his ancestors used revolvers and heavy duty rifles, back in wild west times, to kill innocent unarmed human beings.

If you can convince enough people that you are correct then change the amendment mother fucker. If not, then fuck off and stop trying to take everyone's rights away.

niggers are below replacement rate here too at least
still higher than whites, but a decreasing population of them can only be a good thing
spics are our problem, but their rates are decreasing too (but still above replacement), and since trump the majority of new births have been white, so we're increasing again, and he hasn't even btfo chain migration yet

I have done some testing on my own and (((they))) went berserk. I am now building up some twitter profiles around this idea to test various scenarios.
Also others also noticed the left goes berserk when confronted with urging white peoples to have children.

True, but here in Europe we have muslims, which are above the replacement rate. That is bad news.
I think it won't be a bad thing if the overall population shrank. But that is not the case. The native populations shrinks faster than the alien population.

Read your archived threads

A RIFLE is meant to protect our LIBERTIES from TYRANTS like YOU.

A self defense PISTOL isn't much use against a TYRANNICAL government who decides the CIVILIANS rights don't MATTER.

You need RIFLES or else the government can do anything it likes without fear of RETALIATION.

Power of government needs to come from the PEOPLE it governs or else it is UNACCOUNTABLE to represent their interests and becomes TYRANNICAL.

The ONLY way that the power can come from the PEOPLE, is if the people can RISE UP and take it away.

The elite wants to take our guns so they can pull more shit on us, and so we have no ability to do anything about it.
Banking fraud, corruption, poisoning our earth, and taking away our freedom of speech.
They already do all these things now, imagine what they'll try if citizens have no chance of holding them accountable.

If you think I'm exaggerating look at Maos China, Stalin's Russia, North Korea
All citizens were being raped by their government and had no ability to stop them, why? Because the gun-grabbers got their way.

>Laurence of the Tribe

what (((Tribe))) might this guy be from?

Bump for baby

It just shows how ignorant these people are about firearms.

If you want to know why your pathetic anti self-defense horseshit is wrong, read the archive, it’s got thousands of gun control threads in it.

>R stands for Rifle.
Correct you can acronym.
>AR-15 is a semi-auto rifle
Correct.
>It's bullets can fly over 2000 miles per hour.
1. No one uses MPH to indicate velocity of a caliber they use FPS(feet per second)
2.The ArmaLite platform has multiple calibers
3.A Semi-Auto can't shoot faster than other Semi-Autos meaning a pistol can be fired in "4 to 8 rounds per second"
4.The rest are muh feelins and not argument on my right to bare.

I just wanted to pull attention to an idea I had. I don't give a damn about you having guns. You may have a automatic rifles from my point of view. Stupid faggot.

Next time I will make the first post the subject I want to talk about. I thought it was a good idea to bait people, but they don't even read. I guess it attracts the buzzfeed type of crowd.

>bullets fly at over 2,000 mph
Jesus Christ, i'm going to go buy 4 of these miracle guns now
God Bless America

Why don't you stop making threads at all?
That's a good idea too.

>Sup Forums BTFO
Fuck off with these stupid threads idiot.

Friendly reminder to sage all slide threads.
P.S. OP is a faggot.

He also fails to understand that velocity isn't the most important factor.

22.LR can achieve subsonic speed (1300+ fps)
But they still won't pierce a vest.

Now a 50 caliber is much much slower in comparison but the mass is immense.
It's around 100x the size and It's able to pierce heavy armoured vehicles and engine blocks.

In that regard 5.56 is a small caliber in mass compared to the average pistol round. ( 9.mm( Don't tell liberals they can get a 44/45 S&W caliber in a pistol though which would conceal in a pocket.

Give up your guns, goy

>ban guns because bullets are fast

Well, you know, except for the fact that the 5.56mm cartridge was made to wound with great penetration power. Wounding is important because it takes 1 or 2 more people to care for a wounded soldier rather than 0 for a dead one.

"Rip human beings apart" how fucking quaint. I really hope the masses are getting more and more red-pilled each day and these (((people))) pushing this agenda suffer greatly. It would be even better if they suffer greatly by the hands of those they have misled.

read the thread faggot

>made to wound
holy shit fuck OFF

You fuck off. You have zero fucking clue you useless piece of shill shit.

"made to wound" is a fudd meme, go ask /k/

>its only purpose is to rip human beings apart
>not good for defense
what

just lol... gtfo you literal retard. God damn I wish there was an intelligence test for access to the internet. All you call of duty faggots think you actually have a clue as to wtf you're talking about. In reality you just spew something that some other wrong mother fucker says.

”made to wound" is actually a call of duty tier meme though

2,000mph is ~2,300 FPS, which is the slow end of typical .223 ammunition. Ratings sit more around 2,800-3,100 FPS.

I'm done with you. Go enjoy a nice tide pod snack.

>not fishing with grenades

damn nu-males

>Next time I will make the first post the subject I want to talk about. I thought it was a good idea to bait people, but they don't even read. I guess it attracts the buzzfeed type of crowd.

I for one, appreciate what you are trying to do.
Just make another thread.

FACT FBI repeatedly informed about school shooter
FACT Local police made repeated visits to his home (39 Reports)
FACT Kids at school made jokes about how this kid would become a school shooter.
FACT School security office waited outside while shooting happened
FACT 4 Broward County Sherriff waited outside while shooting happened
FACT Local sherriff department head is a known Clinton supporter
FACT School District in Debbie Wasserman-Shultz's District, a known Clinton conspirator.
FACT Politically motivated Crisis Actors ready to go, scripted questions, TV interviews
FACT Local Sherriff department head lectures gun owners while his own men stood down during shooting
FACT Local Sherriff refuses to resign

>6 GORILLION ROUNDS PER SECOND!!!!!!

>The R in NRA stands for RIFLE

Holy shit how long did it take him to figure that one out

>556
>to leave them dead

i agree
disarm the government too

And:
>Tribe was born in Shanghai, China, the son of Paulina (née Diatlovitsky) and George Israel Tribe. His family was Jewish. His father was from Poland and his mother was born in Harbin, to immigrants from Eastern Europe. He was raised in the French Concession of Shanghai.

>Tribe has stirred controversy due to his promotion of unreliably sourced and conspiratorial claims about President Trump. Dartmouth political scientist Brendan Nyhan harshly criticized Tribe, saying that he "has become an important vector of misinformation and conspiracy theories on Twitter." According to McKay Coppins of The Atlantic, Tribe has been "an especially active booster" of the Palmer Report, "a liberal blog known for peddling conspiracy theories".

This man deserves a lot more attention than he's getting.

Read "The Federalist Papers" chapter on the 2nd Amendment. No other argument needed. My rights trump the anti gun faggots feelings. they will never be successful in taking our guns, and the moment they try, its civil war, and the left loses. We know it, they know it, and now you know it. Some light reading for dipshits who have no idea of what they are talking about.
let.rug.nl/usa/documents/1786-1800/the-federalist-papers/

Nobody needs an Assault Rifle 15. Prove me wrong.
Oh, you can't? Well, that's checkmate, rethuglicans.

Sage thread, fuck you shill

I agree.

Come and take my rifle.

Judaism is an ethnic supremacist religion, which is why jews are so quick to accuse others of supremacist belief.

Inb4 some egregious faggot screen caps and tweets this as some random Nazi movement.

tweet this nigger,
youtube.com/watch?v=Gblr07yKLBQ
some of us have been bread for war

Let's say guns get banned in the US, who guarantees the police will protect the citizens from blacks, fags, knife wielding betas, retards and other threats?

You can't take rifles away from the government

kek
the bait and switch
good job

How's that support from Broward County Sheriff? Are we still waiting for them? Well, we best take the situation into our own hands.

The second amendment isn't for sport or for self defense, it's to arm Americans to fight a Guerrilla war vs. their own government. The AR-15 is a necessary weapon to be available to the average American.

Right, so we are to pretend that a rogue government such as the current one will never use automatic weapons against an armed rebellion. Umm.. No thanks, we want to keep it as it is to keep Trumptards in check.

>Its only purpose is to rip HUMAN beings apart and leave them dead.
>Nobody need's it for defense or sport.

So which is it?
It has no other purpose than to murder innocent children at day care?
Or it is also used to defense (where it saves a damn sight more people than get shot in schools, especially women) and is also used for a wide variety of sports & hunting?

fuck me, is everybody itt fucking retarded. it seems like no one actually read the thread

Guns aren't for defense or sport. They are for killing politicians, police, bureaucrats, etc.

I wholeheartedly agree with the fact that an AR-15 is designed to kill a whole bunch of people in a hurry that being said the exact reason I own one is in case I have to kill a whole bunch of people in a hurry it hasn't come up yet and God willing it never will ... but let's not pretend there's no such things as military coups, genocides, governments that go corrupt, or multiple assailant breakins.

>I totally believe in your right to self defense
>No one needs an AR15 that can fire up to 30 rounds. They kill. That's bad.

Pick one

He's fucking right tho you mong. Read about the development of modern infantry weapons sometimes. One of the things learned from WW1 was that full power rifle rounds like .30-06 is a massive waste of weight and resources when you take into account average engagement distances. WW1 was a war fought over inches of ground, why carry big heavy rounds effective out to a thousand yards when you could carry a lot more smaller rounds that get the job done just as well? 5.56 NATO is an intermediate round designed to kill human beings at the average engagement distance. Provide some fucking sources saying 5.56 was originally designed to wound and not kill

Fake news, white births US majority again. Schlomo can suck it.

>today op was not a faggot