Vatican Miracle Examiners

I didn't expect an anime about gay Catholic priests to have such fun debunking shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.uguu.se/BLJ2uRoYkxHV_[Ohys-Raws]VaticanKisekiChousakan-09(WOWOW1280x720x264AAC).ass
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sorites_paradox
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dropped it after the Nazi arc, I got really bored with the set up for the new arc after that wild ride.

The new arc started last week, it looks like it's gonna be a new wild ride. The setting is cool but it's always the usual church, suspicious priests, murders at night etc.

So what I've realized is that the authors just wanted to create an "original" detective story without detectives.

It might help to watch all of an arc at once, rather than watch week to week.

Also, you missed tigh suck.

This is the craziest fucking show I've seen in years.

>HITLER'S OWN SPERM

>HE WAS MY FATHER

What weird daddy issues will pop up this time?

I really want to know more about the retarded brother.

The last time I had this much fun guessing (incorrectly) what would happen next was when Samflam was airing.

He's dead.

Even when I have book spoilers the show manage top suprise me.

>sometimes my dad dressed like a clown and ran about with a knife playing panpipes

Whose dad will it be? Old head guy that is missing?

Also look at these fucking socks.

How do you know they're socks and not feet covering thermal long johns? Together with a sweater that clearly belongs to Roberto and is several sizes too large, Hiraga is practically wearing knit blankets outdoors. Imagine the level of warmth he's grown accustomed to in the past three years wearing cassocks day in, day out. Hiraga is hot and I don't mean in the surprisingly sexy way.

>wearing the other man's clothes
Hiraga that's scandalous

According to book spoilers Roberto is the one weak to cold (and american food)

I don't understand how they allowed effigies of the avatar of the devil all around the church.

>hey let's cover our church with that devil clown

Surely that will end well.

There's a few churches where images of devils are preserved as historical artefacts. I would assume the clown figure must be old enough for it to be deemed valuable. The real question is why so damn many.

>The latest episode is still not available on Amazon
Amazon/Sentai is a fucking joke if not for the fact CR has also fucking up things a lot more since last week.

I might be an episode behind. What was the last episode about?

It starts with Blair Witch: clown edition, then becomes gay disco Jesus.

>Blair Witch: clown edition, then becomes gay disco Jesus

I'd expect nothing less.

Jesus. To be honest that's worse than the temporary 404 pages because at least episodes went up eventually.

Might as well share the sub file for using with Ohys: a.uguu.se/BLJ2uRoYkxHV_[Ohys-Raws]VaticanKisekiChousakan-09(WOWOW1280x720x264AAC).ass
You'll want to rename it same as the video, and have Open Sans Semibold, otherwise open in Aegi/notepad and just switch out for a font you do have. Sentences have been merged onto same lines so they shouldn't appear backwards. Timing is a fraction off but works.

Gay disco Jesus and an albino child hooker who forgot the black raven hair. No wonder clown won't be paying for his services again.

I must have missed it last week. I know what I'm watching tonight.

Okay, I passed this over because it looked like it would take itself too seriously, but I've had a few people say this is the Samurai Flamenco of this season. Is it worth giving this a shot if I'm up for some asspulls in a can?

Try the first case which is from episode 1-4 and decide if you want to continue.

Oh boy is it.

The author knows exactly what she is doing.

It's just as gay as SamFlam but the craziness hits early on instead of episode 7.

>I've had a few people say this is the Samurai Flamenco of this season
That's what people said about Mayoiga. Shit wasn't even close. Didn't stop people from trying to hype it as such though.

Mayoiga hinted at crazy shit happening in the early episodes, but the plot ended up tame.

Vatican makes you think it's going to be Buddy Cop: Catholic Priest edition, but then episode 3 and 4 happen and you can no longer get off the coaster. Unlike SamFlam though, the twists in Vatican are played serious despite being utterly fucking absurd.

Less Flamenco, more Scooby-Doo written by a crazy fujoshi.

A rated R Scooby-Doo at that. There's a surprising amount of gore in this show.

Dead monkey science magic

Autistic twin brother (Breakglass in case of attempted murder)

I was wondering why HS hasn't released it yet. The Erai-raws release has the subs in the wrong position so I gave up.

It's absolutely glorious.

>The author knows exactly what she is doing.
I think this is my favourite part. It knows what kind of series it is and doesn't take itself seriously.

Don't forget the sexual abuse and drugs either, there's been a bit of that.

Alright, I'm sold on this show. I've been waiting for a wild as ride as Samflam for years.

okay. i'm sold

The author, anime director, manga artist and cover artist went out for dinner and drank Roberto's tears

This show is what I wish scooby doo was like when I was a kid.

They'd have an endless supply.

Poor Roberto. He doesn't deserve a life this fucked up. At least he has his cute boyfriend Hiraga to keep him company.

I ended up watching the episode anyway. Gay disco Jesus is truly amazing.

>Not wanting to watch the second arc for best boy

Have a better version user

I never noticed that there's no 'straight man' in this show until you pointed it out

Try to answer this question

When you can sell it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sorites_paradox

It's been alright after. I think it was a mistake to start out with that, it was just too fucking amazing. How can you top Hitler?

Subs fucking when holy shit

been out for a while. HS fucked up but someone uploaded them.

It's...close.

The next arc was setting up the series main villain. It was supposed to be less interesting.

There's nothing gay about liking and comforting your male friend that had a shitty childhood