Am I white enough for Sup Forums?

>inb4 1% Jude

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DoBi_2RCGfE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You aren't native to Scandinavia. So why are you living there? Clearly you don't belong there because you have zero Scandinavian DNA. Also you are a mongoloid, not even 90 percent European.

Fuck off muhammad

>Italians
>white
>Greeks
>white
>Slavs
>white
>Mountain niggers
>white

>tfw you're more jew than me
You are the one that supposed to have israeli flag.

Lmao chill Adolf it's literally only 1% apart.

youtube.com/watch?v=DoBi_2RCGfE
No.

>medwhite slav
>Swedish flag

How'd you even get here? Pretend to be a refuge by passing as an arab?

Man, are you seriously telling me you're living in Israel and not genetically Jewish?

What ethnicity are you

>UK
>white
>Germany
>white
>Sweden
>white

Yes.

1% can determine a lot go back to Italy shitskin

Bror vilken arab har gröna ögon och vit hud (utom kanske alawiter)

>11% Caucasus

I always get a kick out of the token jew they chuck in there
My mother did one of these and was entirely contained to Northwest Europe and Scandinavia except for the obligatory 1% jewish

>getting genetically tested by Amerimutt site
Americans think countries are races and they self-identify their gender and race.

I meant as in the distance to 90% European

What persuaded you to come live in Israel?

>overlapping at slovenia
literally janez

Lol seems swedes arent as pure as they claim.

I'm an immigrant btw.
>Inb4 gas the 1% muhammad kike immigrant

what is the best company to test for Jewish ancestry with?

Yes you are european enough

>German telling someone he has the correct genes for being a European

I'm getting those 30's vibes.

>1% Jude

Give me your home address, "new swede". I want to bring you a welcoming wagon.

what test is this? can you upload dna from other services for free?

bror lugna dig, svenskar har större problem med araberna och afrikanerna. Också jag planerar inte leva mitt hel liv i Sverige, i kontrast till dem.

Its called Ancestry

As you can see, even as a half Jude you are allowed to marry a full blooded german if you get the permission.

What country are you from originally?

However I would advise you to either procreate with a slavic or med girl. Any more foreign admixture would make it worse

Macedonia (inb4 greek screeching)

Yeah, I agree. Generally there shouldnt be a problem with little mix there and there but if I choose anyone other than those two my child will be confused as hell.

Can Swedes tell you're not from Sweden based on looks?

>Macedonia 33% Muslim. 64% Macedonian, 25% Albanian. Albania; 58% Muslim.

fucking kys Ahmed

Blond hair and blue eyes are a signature feature for the Swedes in the city I live in but I have green eyes, light brown hair, and skin as white as theirs.

I am 1/8th russian (rest is german). There was no problem for my one russian great grandfather to marry a german woman in the Third Reich. No persecution or anything. I don't support race mixing but just show that the "evil Nazis" weren't that extremely autistic with racial purity plus the east germans have a slavic admixture anyway.

Sounds English

Dude, no Macedonian here mixes with Albanians. Not even Orthodox Macedonians mix with Muslim Macedonians since theyre few in number and live in isolated villages.

Also

>And here I thought Id have a nice convo with a britbong

Nah, I'm just kidding. It just sounds horrible how Islam is so widespread in western countries. Albania sounds like a shithole. I'm not surprised you decided to leave Macedonia, even if it sounds better than Albania.

Why is Islam even in your country? Did it start with the Ottomans?

Based Vlad knows all

el goblino

Man once I came to Sweden it came as a shock to me that muslims are living unsegregated when Swedes. Swedens total muslim pop is like 6-10% while my country it consists like a third or a fourth but we dont live together. In Macedonia, imagine as if it were Apartheid South Africa but without the official legislation and instead of signs telling you this is your ethnicity's area you just kind of know. The only area unsegregated I could think of are city malls and only that!

And yes, the Ottomans were the ones who brought Islam to us.

>10% caucasus

gamarjoba dzmao

So Sweden is worse even though it has less Muslims because you are forced to live together? The wonders of the Multi-cultists.

There are countries which were under Ottoman rule but haven't converted to Islam. I guess some countries couldn't handle being dhimmies and paying extra tax to remain Christian. You should be proud you are from a family of people who resisted the Ottoman oppression and despite the tax, you remained Christian or at least non-Muslim. Are Macedonian muslims as violent as Sweden's rapefugies?

I haven't heard them causing any ruckuses so they're ok I guess.

Also a note on muslim immigrants from Sweden: I met many Muslim refugees from Syria and Iraq and these people were quite decent and nice. The muslims """refugees""" from Africa however are truly an embodiment of their stereotype.

>COME live?
>jew

He just said he doesn't have a drop of Jewish blood in him so I ask why he moved to Israel, if thats too hard for your filthy shq*ptar brain to comprehend.