Why do police officers blindly believe everything a woman says?

>my wife calls the cops on me for domestic abuse saying i hit her (i didnt)
>cops come over put me in handcuffs immediately no questions asked
>as they are about to take me away my wife yells for them to stop says shell do anything to keep me out of jail
>she starts blowing the 2 officers with me still in handcuffs

She does this shit like 3 times a week.

Sensible places arrest both of them these days.

The fucking state of leafs

thats literally my fetish, im jelly of you leafs

Don't lie leaf it was you sucking the dick

If this isn't bait, divorce her. She is mentally incompetent.

>if this isn't bait
wait, am I being baited?

>things that didnt happen

>(i didnt)

you deserve everything then.

Have we all been baited? Is Sup Forums actually a huge bait honeypot for us two, the only real posters on Sup Forums?

Presumably it's either policy or law that they have to follow the Deleuth model (if they get a domestic abuse call just assume it's the man who's the problem, even if the man made the call). That's how it is in the USA and your country's way more fucked than ours.

>she does this shit like 3 times a week
>cops and handcuffs
>OP managed to disguise a shitpost about his alleged girlfriend's cop-themed police roleplay with an anti-feminist themed post title designed to attract (you)s
This is a clever shitpost, leaf. I am actually impressed.

D O G B L O W J O B S

KEK!

That is sensible. Should be a week's jail minimum for calling the cops or having the cops called on you for a domestic dispute. And a $10,000 fine. And arresting officers should be allowed to recommend EXTENDED jail time for both or either party, NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

Again, this should be automatic, regardless of who did what to whom for how much booze or whatever. Even if a woman is getting beat up and calls the police, it should be an automatic $10,000 and a week in jail.

>Implying this post is b8
N-NO WAAAYYYYYY!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Have we all been baited?

what is bait?

SO IT WAS A SCAM ALL ALONG?!

It sounds to me like your wife has found a creative way to get away with cheating

lol

Worst larp I've seen. Fuck off with your shitty thread OP.

not all..my ex tried to say I raped her after we separated and he totally BTFO her

Welcome to gynocentrism, where women can get away with anything and everything is the fault of men.

I want to believe this is bait, but that flag tho...

>saying i hit her (i didnt)

Oh hi Mark.