There is literally no reason for a civilian to own a high powered assault weapon...

There is literally no reason for a civilian to own a high powered assault weapon. You do not need an assault rifle to defend your home, it is excessive force, and any hunter who needs an assault rifle to hunt deer should consider finding a new hobby.

If you want to play with guns go join the fucking army. Our children should not have to live in fear so you can compensate for your small penis.

>inb4 SHALL
The 2A says that the right to bear arms shall not be infringed, but not that the "right" to certain arms can't be. Also the 2A was written with fucking muskets in mind.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7cr9e3N6HEw
supremecourt.gov/opinions/07pdf/07-290.pdf
supremecourt.gov/opinions/09pdf/08-1521.pdf
gunowners.org/join.htm
membership.nra.org/Join/Annuals
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)j
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shut up nigger

>assault weapons
>high powered

We legitimately need to start institutionalizing you retards.

The 2nd amendment allowed civilians to own cannons and anything else the military could have when it when written.

I don't get how liberals can hold the positions of Trump is literally Hitler and we should surrender our guns to him at the same time. Are they chaotic evil?

I support banning cars that don't have a 5 star crash safety rating and isn't a hybrid.
It seems like everyone is fine with taking away my shit but never wants their mommy van banned.

You will never be able to ban guns.. Now that we got that out of the way, lets figure out a solution that we can actually do.

The complicity and blood on the hands of the authorities who did nothing at every turn make your faggoty talking points not only laughable, but pathetic. Go fuck yourself, communist shitstain.

No, just mentally ill.

bill of rights, not bill of needs

>.223
>High power

Go fuck yourself, kike. Americans have guns to defend against their government, you worthless faggot!

you can already 3d print guns, they'll only get better. The cat's already out of the bag

Correct.

The second amendment is not for hunting or home defense. It is to give the people the ability to kill members of government that abuse their power. We know that's what you gun control shills are really afraid of so why don't you just make things easier for all of us and drink some bleach.

>assault weapons
lol holy fuck you liberals are dumb as shit. A chair would turn into an "Assault" chair if I threw it at someone.

Fuck off.

Hi Shlomo.

>The 2A says that the right to bear arms shall not be infringed, but not that the "right" to certain arms can't be.

Nice pilpul. Obviously, if you just keep banning "certain" firearms, pretty soon the 2A means nothing.

>Also the 2A was written with fucking muskets in mind.

No. It was written with weapons in mind.

You're shilling your tired meme on a forum where majority opinion is in favor of open carry tactical nukes. Now fuck off.

Until you define 'assault weapon' and 'high powered' you can go fist yourself with barb wire.

>and any hunter who needs an assault rifle to hunt deer should consider finding a new hobby.

So you're for genocide of Alaska Natives? wow.......

Do you support banning this weapon for hunting?
If not why not?

>1 post by this ID

shill/slide thread, sage and move on.

>1 post by this ID

Why are you for Alaska Native genocide?

>skil

Forgot image.
What makes you think I'd be in favor of that?

Fpbp
The only proper response is this.

there was a ban, from 94 to 2004.

it didnt work so wasnt renewed.

AR-15 = "high powered assault weapon"
calm down there buddy

You're wrong and you're a faggot. Now get out.

Don't tell me what I need, son.

>Need
Theres that pesky N word again. Explain why someone needs the freedom of speech. Explain why someone needs the Miranda warning read to them when they're arrested. Oh wait none of those are needs at all. All of those are in the Bill of Rights. Meaning they arent needs.

Because im a killing machine in a war zone.

Children shouldn't have to live in fear. That's why it's important we arm ourselves and protect our families.

>What makes you think I'd be in favor of that?
They use rifles to hunt. You want to take that away from them. Even though we have HB69 up here that protects us from gun grabbers but what about other states?

This

Also it doesnt read "the right to bear muskets" shill.

Do not reply to troll threads.
Report them.

Tempted to come over to USA and perform a mass stabbing or arson attack just so your liberals realise the type of weapon does not matter if the operation is planned well on suitable terrain.

BAN MILITARY STYLE WEAPONS NAO

>high powered assault weapon

an ar15 is not a high powered "assault weapon"

ar15s are not, and never have been used in the military.

the 1A was written with a printing press in mind, not with a Sup Forums post. So your post about guns should be banned by your standards. gtfo

Let's go hunt some deer!

What's an assault rifle?

Just wanted to see what you missed.

Here, watch as the "assault rifle" melts down after only about 600 rounds

youtube.com/watch?v=7cr9e3N6HEw

Fucking kike.

No?! YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

>.223
>high powered
top laf

Friendly reminder to sage all slide threads, and that OP is a faggot.

The 1st amendment was written before the internet.

Come and take it fucktard.

>posting “occupy democrats” unironically
>claiming inb4 that (((he))) is not a shill

Actually been to dragon mans a bunch of times. Really nice guy. Has some real sick stuff in his collection. His wife got killed by misfired pyrotechnics a few years back. A real shame.

>high powered assault weapon
Do you even know what the fuck you’re talking about?
Any big game gun is going to have the same caliber, and cartridge that are available in the AR-15 platform.
It is not an assault weapon if it is incapable of automatic fire.
Your argument about muskets has been debunked so many times, the fact that you are making it on a computer rather than a printing press is enough to show your obvious stupidity.
The fact that cowards like you, want other people to take arms away from lawful citizens shows just what a piece of shit hypocrite you are.
We don’t need a reason, we have the Right! Get it through your fat head!

I need those weapons to protect myself from Democrats wanting to force themselves on every aspect of my life

>defend against their government
oh you mean the government that controls the most powerful force on the planet? yeah good luck with that. lot of good that shitty little AR 15 will do you when there's tanks in the streets and jets in the air

fpbp

What kind of retard thinks that the founding fathers, being several decades old, had never seen the march of technology.

Think Ruby Ridge, think WACO...then STFU Zog Bot

Gun control advocates are cucks

That most powerful force on the planet wasn't even able to dispose of a few commie gooks and retarded sandniggers, how would it manage to get rid of a heavily armed guerrilla force mixed in with the population

Seeing of how OP hasen't respond to anyone in this thread, this must be a bait thread but I'll bite. One, you cannot own an assault rifle in the U.S. since it is illegal for citizens to own an automatic weapon. Second, bullet proof vests are pretty easy to get and if someone breaks into my house wearing one then I should have something better than a pistol round to pierce the metal plating in the vest. So it is okay for the police to get m4's and stuff once criminals started using heavily armed vests but the same rule doesn't apply to the citizens? Please explain this to me OP.

>There is literally no reason
Self-defense.

>So it is okay for the police to get m4's and stuff once criminals started using heavily armed vests but the same rule doesn't apply to the citizens? Please explain this to me OP.
Simple - They're communists. They want to create a hierarchy system where some people are "special" people, who are "better" than other people. The "special" people are "smarter" than us, they have better judgement, and they get special rights.

The .223 most AR platform rifles shoot isn’t high powered retard. It’s a relatively small bullet, the only thing it has going for it is speed. You people are so blatantly fucking retarded, you suck up whatever shit CNN or OD blows out of their ass.

How the fuck to you stop "government tyranny" whatever that means, with your 1911 handgun?

Isn't that the whole thing about 2nd amendment?

I mean, banning military grade weapon and upholding 2nd amendment contradict each other.

I remember watching bullets bouncing off the Russian bank robbers several years ago.
The cops finally stopped them by commandeering the ARs from a nearby pawn shop.
The "assault rifle" horseshit is being pushed hard.

/thread

You retards can't even identify a bait thread, sad

>banning military grade weapon and upholding 2nd amendment contradict each other

accurate. but this certainly won't stop retarded liberals from making up their own interpretation of 2A and indoctrinating the mouth-breathing masses with their weak-kneed horseshit.

They use the term "Assault Weapons" instead of "Assault Rifles" now. It's a psyop to make you think of the word weapon, which can be applied to anything beyond guns. They are prepping us to give up everything.

It's black and scarry.

(checked)

> mfw I will never defend my home with grape shot

Do liberals really not know what the 2nd amendment is for or do they just play dumb and try to spread that dumbness by acting like it's for hunting or personal defense?

that gun isn't an AR-15 that's an m4 carbine

"Assault" Weapons

Police are civilians.

Yet they lost in Vietnam, and still haven't won against the Taliban, which are a bunch of cave niggers with AKs. Conventional army vs guerrilla warfare, the latter has always the advantage, learn some history nigger.

Assault weapons is playing into the left's hands. Remember how Britain banned "Zombie knives" of which one distinction was "It's green and scary looking"? Then they had to restrict the purchase of cleaning fluids because of acid attacks. Anyone who thinks that it stops with guns is a fucking retard.

kys

>only muskets.
No, Supreme Court ruled common to defense of the time. 1/10 effort. Here friends have some fuel for this faggotry:

supremecourt.gov/opinions/07pdf/07-290.pdf

supremecourt.gov/opinions/09pdf/08-1521.pdf

gunowners.org/join.htm

membership.nra.org/Join/Annuals

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)j

Wave goodbye to your freedoms. I bet gun sales a through the roof over there at the moment. Smart Jew weapons company is smart

Fuck your bait nigger

>Reddit-tier response
Free speech applies to an ideal and a concept that encompasses all means of speech. The courts have held that the second amendment doesn't apply to all means of defense. Furthermore, gun rights for the purpose of a militia is a practical matter and not an idealistic matter.

Realistically, a cannon would have been too expensive for most citizens.

Answer: Because fuck you. Try and stop me.

>You do not need an assault rifle to defend your home

The Second Amendment does not exist so that Americans can have the freedom to defend their home. The Second Amendment to exist so that Americans can defend themselves from government tyranny. Having said that, the level of weaponry that US citizens should be able to own should be as high as possible.

checked.
you and everyone on this board could do that in a coordinated attack on every school in america and it wouldn't matter; they just wouldn't report it.

also, sage.

When this was first brought up, it was referring to state defense from the federal government. Individual military might over a government would have been called ridiculous.

>There is literally no reason for a civilian to own a high powered assault weapon. You do not need an assault rifle to defend your home, it is excessive force, and any hunter who needs an assault rifle to hunt deer should consider finding a new hobby.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but isn't your side the one that insists Trump is Hitler? So your plan is to disarm yourself?

>If you want to play with guns go join the fucking army. Our children should not have to live in fear so you can compensate for your small penis.

The same army you accuse of being involved in war crimes during the Iraq war? The same army you call racist and bigoted? Your plan is to disarm yourself and leave yourself completely at the mercy of those people and the racist police you decry so often? Brilliant.

A civilian AR is not a
>military-style assault weapon
It is not an assault weapon. It is a ordinary rifle that resembles military weapons in appearance only.
Deliberately dishonest.
Interested to know what compels you to lie?

1post by this id

Freedom of speech is a basic right until it poses a direct threat. Guns are inherently more dangerous, so some localities and states regulate or ban them.

>shall not be infringed
>shall not be infringed

I wuz robert, born no beniz. u no can haz one nither. Gumin phor ur gunz baydriarkal zkum.

Ya know if we banned all guns for civilian use and ownage we should at least get to carry swords around for self defense just like everyone used to before guns.

>One, you cannot own an assault rifle in the U.S. since it is illegal for citizens to own an automatic weapon
Are you retarded?