I don’t see Sup Forums recovering from this

I don’t see Sup Forums recovering from this...

Drumpf is done!

Americans are so fucking retarded that only another shooting can make these kids irrelevant. I know some user is planning it for a while. Just go ahead and volunteer. The media will forget about Parkland in no time.

Sage and reported

>college level classes
Had A's when I took those and have all A's in college. Modern education is a joke, intended for the lowest common denominator. College is easier than high school, in the sense that the classes are just as easy but also have less time involved. Thankfully, Im here on scholarships. These classes arent worth a single fucking dollar.

They made school easier for Women & minorities, hell in England Women even get more times for Maths, so they can brag about how they are "getting higher scores than Males"

Where's the proof of all these claims, Emilia?
And how many easy classes are padding that GPA?

>4.66 gpa
how?

College isn't hard. Suggesting it is means you are kind of an idiot.

Pretty sure those college level classes she is taking are hard

>Menstraul Vagina Art 101
>Cum Receptacle Physics 101
>Dykeing in Modern America
>Contemporary Raising Self Esteem

Threads that start with Twitter screengrabs should be a bannable offense.

>weighted GPAs
A useless meme that has no importance in the real world

>4.6 GPA
What the duck does this even mean? You get 7.5/10 since and A is an 8/10 by euro standard. Is this supposed to be good? Am I supposed to be impressed by some bitsh that does easy freshman course?

Nice

High schools often give As in AP or college classes 5s instead of 4s when calculating GPA.

Stick a fork in Sup Forums

YOU'RE DONE

ma Aryan lads ,

They banned me , but Daddy is back

what a brainlet
you can't have a 4.66 GPA, only a 4.66 QPA
fucking idiot

GPA means grade point average. Basically 4.0 means all A's on your report card and I think advance classes count more toward your GPA. A 4.6 pretty good but grades only show how hard you work not how smart you are.

When I was in high school, I also had straight A's and was a douchey libtard.

Sup Forums just got sassed.

I'll respond here

First of all I'm 6.7 and ripped
I currently study law at Harvard university
My cock is not only long but it is also thick
I am currently writing a novel which some say is the next catcher in the rye.

I don't usually respond to this but I was feeling extra alpha today

Book smart only gets you so far. Trump is President and he is entirely street smart.

unfortunately correct. dan bongino said it best on fox today, news media salivates over school shootings because it's great for views and ratings, so when they report on it 24/7 it not only inspires other crazy fucks to break the record and gain international infamy and notoriety, but also to amplify an otherwise statistically negligible number of deaths and fearmonger to push an agenda by coastal elites who don't give a shit about dead kids beyond a political platform to push their firearm restriction agenda to easily influenced retards who are more likely to be struck by lightning than to die in an active shooter situation.

Nihilism is so cool!

You mean people can... lie... on the internet? Who woulda thunk it?

When I walked into the Japanese kindergarten on my first day as an English teacher, I had to fight the urge to duck and run for cover. It was like stepping foot into a giant birdcage at the zoo. Everywhere I looked, children were loudly screeching and clawing at one another, leaping off the plastic slide and hanging upside down from the basketball hoop. It was terrifying. And braving the front lines was my ballerina-frail Japanese co-teacher, a 24-year-old in pigtails and a Big Bird apron.

“Sit down, please” she repeated to each child, in the same soft, barely audible tone of voice. It had about as much of an effect as trying to catch a flock of wild geese with a butterfly net. What she really needed was a tranquilizer gun.

This wasn’t how I’d imagined it. Before coming to Japan, I’d pictured my co-teacher as a middle-aged, no-nonsense Mary Poppins-type, with a bun and a soft spot for Disney songs. My students would, in turn, be well-mannered, docile children who respected and revered their English sensei.

But as I discovered in the months to follow the reality was different. Kindergarten teachers in Japan are more “human piñatas” than “highly-respected figures of authority.” In my first week alone, I had erasers hurled at my head, chalk dust thrown in my eyes, and my handbag tossed out of a second story window.

“Japanese children are monsters,” I raged to my English teacher friends. “Haven’t their parents heard of ‘Time outs’? Or better yet, clear, consistent rules?”

As an American, I’d grown up with the idea that a "good mother" or a "good teacher" was someone who set strict boundaries and consequences. And I’d assumed that these standards were the same the world over.

But in Japan, rules aren’t considered nearly as important as fostering the development of a mutual child/teacher friendship. The theory is that if children have close bonds with their teachers they won’t misbehave because they’ll be afraid of disappointing them. As Roger J Davies and Osamu Ikeno put it in their book "The Japanese Mind," a “good parent” does whatever possible to “avoid creating any mental distance from their children,” even if it means giving in to their children’s demands. Or in the case of my Japanese co-teacher, not reacting when 5-year-old Kenshiro slaps her across the face.

“Ouch, you really hurt me,” was all she said. She didn’t scold or punish or arrange a parent-teacher conference. She simply rubbed her cheek, made an exaggerated show of wincing in pain and then continued on with the lesson as if nothing had happened.

But apparently, this non-reaction is all part of a bigger plan. By drawing attention to the pain he’d caused her, my co-teacher hoped to shape little Kenshiro into a good team player, a sensitive soul acutely tuned in to the feelings of those around him. And according to The Japanese Mind, this isn’t limited to the feelings of family, friends or pet goldfish — it’s even applied to the likes of the lowly houseplant or piece of old furniture, as I would learn when I caught little Kenshiro trying to knock over the classroom bookshelf.

“Kenshiro!” I hollered, for the third time that morning. “Don’t do that!’” He stared at the floor, his face as blank as a chalkboard.

“You’ve hurt the bookshelf,” my Japanese co-teacher translated softly, as she crouched down to his eye level. She gently touched the spot which moments before, Kenshiro had been bashing with a hula hoop. “He’s crying.”

I stared at her incredulously. Did she really think that hippie mumbo jumbo was going to work? If the kid didn’t care that he was about to cause his teacher to suffer a nervous breakdown, he certainly wasn’t going care about the hypothetical feelings of an inanimate object.

But then, something truly amazing happened. Kenshiro gazed at the bookshelf reproachfully and mumbled: “Sorry.”

I recounted the story to my English teacher friends over beers later that night. They dragged on their cigarettes and regarded me thoughtfully.

“Japanese kindergarteners are like a group of untrained synchronized swimmers,” one friend commented philosophically. “Right now they’re flailing around, half-drowning. But give them a few years and they’ll be swimming in sync like robotic pod-people.”

I was dubious. I could imagine the children making an entertaining half hour of "Super-Nanny: Japanese Kindergarten Edition," but well-mannered and disciplined? No way.

My teacher friends looked at each other smugly. “Just wait until you start working at a Japanese middle school. You’ll see.”

>Sup Forums is going to respond to a bait thread and max it out to over 300+ replies and keep it on the front page
>thread IS LITERALLY ABOUT A FUCKING CHILD TALKING SHIT ON SOCIAL MEDIA
I hate you all

I doubt it. And the feeling's mutual.

and some give 6 for AP, 5 for honors. this is why colleges ask for unweighted GPA, because weighted GPA is meaningless
unweighted is also almost meaningless, as standards for an A vary wildly between schools. my high school AP Physics had a C average, but averaged 4.4 on the AP exam with 22/27 students taking the test. the "other side of the tracks" had an A average, but only 3 students took the AP exam, averaging

let's see what she gets on her SATs. I had a 3.5 GPA, but scored a 2350 on the SATs.

>Pic
Saved.

You can be a genius (doubtful as good grades dont equal genius) and have little experience or the wisdom it provides. At 14 you unironically don’t know shit and should not be commenting on adukt issues.

same. anyone can get a high GPA if you have lenient teachers/ easy classes. I had a unweighted 3.6 GPA. but got a 31 on my ACT

This.

Technically they already fall under banned postings but mods let them slip

This is an excellent summary that can be used for any school shooting, ever.

not all replies are genuine

The marxists even dump always the same cringe "anti marxist“ posts in their own spam threads to bump them right before their shit falls of the catalog

Only 260 posts to go

Here's hoping someone shoots her.

They are using this kid as a weapon in a psyop. Everything in the MSM after (and maybe during) the shooting has been polished and choreographed propaganda. Even on social media they are attempting to astroturf a "movement". The kid is just a pawn who also happens to benefit from being a participant. He is just an actor in this manipulative psychodrama, but a failure to counter signal gives the enemy full control of the narritive.

>4.66 GPA
The fuck is that? 4.0 was the highest when I was in highschool.

>The fuck is that? 4.0 was the highest when I was in highschool.
You obviously are too dumb to understand the weighted value of Advanced courses. Some schools offer classes that are above and beyond Tyrone's career prep English "movie" class.

>4.66 gpa
>ap classes
Sounds like she's trying really hard! It's a shame that shes going to go to college and get an english degree and do nothing with it like every other stupid cunt out there.

I literally know tons of these kids. Half of them are non-functioning as adults. She'll either an hero or start taking drugs.

Some schools give greater value to AP courses and use a weighted number.