There was an armed guard on duty in Florida. Guess more guns isn’t the answer

There was an armed guard on duty in Florida. Guess more guns isn’t the answer

Other urls found in this thread:

thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=166322
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Guess the cops/guards with guns aren't going to protect us after all.

Good point.

We should just start locking up the mentally ill and liberals. But I repeat myself.

thank you, op, you are correct and not a faggot for once.

Not having people who can't do the job they get paid to do is the answer.

It's a sad state of affairs in this country when the police can't even find someone who isn't an r-selected coward.

Look at these faggots.

If the students had guns...

Crazy. We can't count on the police to protect us, but you think that people being allowed to protect themselves is a bad idea.

I guess nobody can have guns unless we invent teleportation so every cop can be everywhere at the same time

>cops ran and hid when gunman started killing kids
Guess this just proves we need to protect ourselves by carrying

You wouldn't catch a group of firefighters fucking off outside a burning building for 5 minutes before responding.

>become cop
>2scared2move
pick one

Cause he was a radical muslim

same fagging and shamelessly self bumping, disgusting.

Different cop but the same department

>There were 4 cops with body armor and actual Assault Rifles
Guess trusting the police to keep you safe isn't the answer
FTFY

He is not same fagging, fuck off.

Op is making a valid point and we at pol listen to all opinions regardless how they differ from our beliefs.

> Be the police
> Stand down as killer alledgely rampages school
> Libs shill that guns need to be removed/restricted and police/military should be the only ones to protect us
> Tomorrow libs protest police for not doing their job or abusing power
It's like their entire goal is to become a mass of hopeless, hapless cry babies so they don't feel so bad about being such huge spineless pussies.
Something tells me if the teachers had guns and the shooter came into the school and shot in classrooms that the teachers would actually shoot back unlike those faggot deputies.

An armed coward is still a coward, you fucking idiot.

>23. Throw your soldiers into positions whence there is no escape, and they will prefer death to flight.
If they will face death, there is nothing they may not achieve. Officers and men alike will put forth their uttermost strength.
>24. Soldiers when in desperate straits lose the sense of fear. If there is no place of refuge, they will stand firm. If they are in hostile country, they will show a stubborn front. If there is no help for it, they will fight hard.
>t. Sun Tzu
The coward was outside in his cruiser when the shooting started. He could either go in and risk his life (his job), or he could wait outside for backup which is what the coward did. The teachers/administration already inside the school had no such choice. For them, there was nowhere to run. Explain to me why it would be bad to give the teachers/admin inside the school a means to fight back when flight is obviously not an option. I'm betting if they could, they would, as there is literally no other choice in that situation.

Exactly

100% correct the gun lobby is behind this push and it is designed only to sell more guns.

Sure just fire up your hindsight machine

So your proposal is arming children?

Four sheriffs deputies refused to enter the building because it was white kids marked for death

Ya too bad those 6 tear olds at sandy hook wernt packin

Are teachers children? No? Then arm them.

Thats a different person

No answer to this, you idiot?

4 Armed coward County Sheriff officers were paralyzed by a 17yr old who wasn't even shooting at them. THE POWER OF THE MIGHTY AR 15

Good thing a 100 million armed gun nuts weren't trying to defend their rights.and told the cops to get fucked .

Some of them have the maturity of children though.
t. teacher

>cant rely on other people to protect you
>the students are the targets
So are they relying on others or not

>There was an armed coward on duty in Florida. Guess more guns isn’t the answer
Guess more dis-armed cowards is the answer

Is that the only alternative? There are millions of CCW permit holders in the United States; they're currently banned from carrying in schools. Why not just lift that ban so that teachers who otherwise would carry outside of school (hickok45, for example) are allowed to carry inside school. That would immediately pull schools out of the realm of "soft targets" without arming anyone who doesn't want to be armed. A potential school shooter simply would not know if someone would be shooting back, as he's pretty much guaranteed to know now because of failed laws.

Did this person USE their gun? No? Then your conclusion is disproved.

I would suggest disarming people with mental health issues. That kid in Florida is a perfect example of the kind of person who shouldn’t be able to stroll into a pawn shop and buy an assault rifle

I'm not surprised, considering that's what they deal with all day. The job is not really in the real world, with all the union gibs and protections so yeah that could stunt development as well, along with some who want to relive their HS glory days.

Fuck off, faggot, and fuck your slide thread too.

And some have concealed carry permits. If they can carry outside of school, why shouldn't they carry inside school?

Most teachers are bleeding heart liberals who dont carry
>A potential school shooter simply would not know if someone would be shooting back, as he's pretty much guaranteed to know now because of failed laws.
The entire point of this thread is that kid knew there were armed gaurds and it didnt deter him at all. He obviously didnt care if someone shot back

The only reason he was allowed to buy a gun was because the FBI and local law enforcement failed. Laws already on the books would have prevented this had they simply been enforced.

Its not disproved at all. Youre a faggot

>calling a deputy sheriff sitting in his cruiser in the parking lot an armed guard
Maybe he knew security at the school was a fucking joke.

Nigger an NRA member ended the Texas church shooting

So whats wrong with ine more safety net? Adding a comprehensive mental health check to nics very weel may have prevented this and would do nothing to infring on decent law abiding citizens

He was armed and assigned to gaurd the school. If thats not an armed gaurd what is

>Most teachers are bleeding heart liberals who dont carry
Thanks to the union infiltration of teaching, which comes with the usual leftist payoffs, connections, and corruption. Reform that shit and you will get right wing teachers.

I'd be all for that, but we're not allowed to. Many, many schools from elementary up to universities will bar guns on their campus. It's so extreme that when I went to university, they had an orientation that said even off-duty cops weren't allowed to have their guns in their cars if they were attending in a student capacity. If the laws permitted it I'd teach my science courses with a pistol on my hip.

Yet he wasn't inside the school where he could make a difference. If a bank has armed guards, do they sit in the parking lot or inside the bank?

Ya im sure California is just crawling with gun nut pubs who want to babysit for 35k a year

Answer my question faggot

>it is designed only to sell more guns
And the problem is?

The jews have enough shekels

You think the dozens of companies that make AR-15s in the USA are all owned by jews? You have no idea what you are talking about.

A job is a job. Those in the real world know this and will take shit work like that and be thankful for an honest days pay.

>Yet he wasn't inside the school where he could make a difference. If a bank has armed guards, do they sit in the parking lot or inside the bank?
I just did. Armed guards means inside the fucking school, not in a car in the parking lot. Are there no armed guards inside the White House, Congress, Banks, State Houses, Court Houses? OR are they all in the parking lot.

If they had ar-15 that shoots bullets at 6.000.000.000 x c km/s they could have stopped the mutt

I'd just continue to CC. Fuck them.

Which is why I'm saying the ban on CCing in schools should be lifted.

Most probably. And an actual colt ar15 and not a “sporting rifle” knockoff is most definitely jews

>muh comprehensive mental health check

You people are basically walking buzzwords.

Society really should get rid of you.

You can make more waiting tables at applebees. Teachers dont do it for the money

>x c
Times C? An ar that that kind of velocity would destroy alot more than just El Mutt...alot more.

>hes armed and a guard but hes not an armed guard
Brilliant post. Well concieved and articulated. 10/10 chalk up another win in your internet arguments folder

>Teachers dont do it for the money
Depends on the state: In poor upstate NY, there are plenty making like $75k which is basically very wealthy in a cheap area like that, and they get all sorts of healthcare and retirement.

What is your argument here

You still haven't explained how exactly he's guarding anything if he's in the parking lot. Answer my question faggot, do bank guards sit in the parking lot outside the bank or are they inside the bank?

Please find me one school in rural new york that starts at 75k

That you don't even qualify as human and have no place roaming free in society.

He was hiding like a coward

Dude was a coward

See
Fuck off with your non arguments

The correct conclusion is Police Wont Save you.
Arm yourself.

>implying society doesn't rely on each other
The reason society is going to shit is because of the division, in a white society, things like this seldom happen

>arm children

So, op just proved that having armed men does not result in safety. What's the point of arming teachers again?

>reading comprehension

no one says arm children, stop strawmaning so hard you fucking brainlet lmfao

Did he start inside or outside the school? Outside? Then he wasn't guarding shit and I agree he was a coward. Had he been at the school entrance he wouldn't have had that choice, he would have had to address the threat. That's the difference between an armed guard inside the school and Deputy Coward in his cruiser in the parking lot.

There are more than half a billion guns currently in circulation in the US. More than 75% of murders are committed by people who can't currently pass a background check.

You are trying to expand a system that is already nothing but a feel good measure for literal retards.

Maybe if women weren't forced into the workplace, we wouldn't need to send kids to tax payer funded public schools, and we wouldn't have to worry about those things. Kids were mostly homeschooled before this massive push for women to enter the workforce

Have a look at seethroughny - it lists all salaries as public record for the state. I see plenty school salaries for teachers (non admin, so no supervisors) in that range from given schools in Essex County or Clinton, for example. Even fucking guidance counselors in that range.

This proves that police and armed guards aren't going to protect you, and because of that you must protect your own life by arming yourself.

>Owning an ass that got btfo by op

The deputy that was assigned to the school stayed outside as he let those 17 kids die, even while he had a gun and bodyarmor. The point of arming teachers, is so that if the police do not save them, they can save themselves and the kids

>OPs strawman no longer effective
>bails on thread
Close up shop boys, this thread is over

> they won't do the same and puss out.

>having 1 armed man
>in the parking lot
>in a police cruiser
>vs.
>having armed teachers
>in classrooms
>that a madman is actively targeting
Fight or flight. When you can't flight, you have to fight. Deputy coward had a choice and he chose flight; that's a choice that teachers do not have in this situation.

They were following orders from the deep state

>Teacher can't just fuck right off when the shooting happens.

>puss out
>implying someone who's armed and seconds from certain death wouldn't attempt to stop the threat if they had the means

If that's the case, how exactly were teachers killed in the Florida shooting? Guess some couldn't fuck right off. Better keep them disarmed so that when they can't "fuck right off", they get killed instead of being able to fight back.

Shilling them softly user

More of the (((narrative))) and still no eveidence

Things that make you go hmmmmmmm

OP is right, that's why only the cops and armed guards should have weapons... Oh...

>Teacher would risk their life to make Trump and his right wing kooks proud by staying and fighting an armed lunatic.
Umm..no, I think they would rather find a way to avoid being in the gunman's path and puss out.

> being this stupid.
kill yourself fag.
let the teachers carry if they want to.

someone should have arrested that gun before it hurt someone.

BOMBSHELL: Florida mass shooting was ALLOWED to happen

In a Feb. 23, 2018 story by the fake news propagandist known as Jake Tapper, CNN admits that four Broward County sheriff’s deputies stood by and watched the shooting take place, refusing to enter the building and stop the shooter.

thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=166322

The real question to ask is why are so many JEWS at the center of the Parkland massacre?

is too.. am not...

>lets ban something guys, it'll totally improve he situation