Tranny wrestler booed after winning state title

Euless Trinity (Texas) transgender wrestler Mack Beggs won his second straight state title Saturday evening to a chorus of boos.
Beggs was the center of both praise and criticism in 2017 when a parent filed a lawsuit to try to keep him from wrestling in the female division.
A few years ago, Beggs began transitioning from female to male. The lawsuit’s argument centered around Beggs’ use of testosterone to help with that transition.
But, according to the UIL, it’s not a banned substance since it comes from a physician.
A UIL policy also says that student-athletes in high school must compete as the gender that’s on their birth certificate.
Beggs wants to wrestle boys and said he would if that law didn’t exist. Though the UIL has said publicly that it has never received an official request from Beggs or his school asking to wrestle boys.
Marco Karem, Beggs’ father, said that his son’s story should bring encouragement to others.
“He inspires a lot of people, and if he can help just one person—then it’s worth it to Mack,” Karem said.
Beggs shrugged off the jeers and told WFAA, “I don’t care, I gave my all in that match.”
“You put me in front of anybody and I’ll wrestle them,” he said. “Each time I read comments, they all say the same thing about steroids. It all comes down to technique and who has the most heart.”
Beggs wants to wrestle in the NCAA and is entertaining a scholarship offer from an out-of-state school.
He also wants to train for the Olympics.
Both the NCAA and the Olympics have rules in place that allow athletes to compete as the gender they identify with.
Beggs is also working towards a gender reassignment surgery.
At the end of the day, the teen said he’s glad to close this chapter of his life–and hopes the state reconsiders many of the rules that brought him to the center of controversy.
“I wanted to come out on top, and in my heart–I feel like a champion,” Beggs said.

Other urls found in this thread:

sbnation.com/lookit/2015/2/23/8093065/destiny-nunez-arkansas-state-female-wrestling-champion
youtube.com/watch?v=k6qoISx76V8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Someone should summon the biggest meanest Bertha from the state so she can give him a leg lock and kill him with beans

*she

Well... something. Like that thing that btfo'ed Rousey.

Does anybody else know if Jessica Andrade is a tranny?

women can beat guys in wrestling, there's tons of women who are state champions, if this women can't beat her it's because they lack technique, not testosterone

Video?

I can't even understand what it is or the wrestling division from this, it goes back and forth so many times

Is it because she's juicing?

It's only a middle school thing though. Women hit puberty earlier and btfo the guys their age. Then they get to high school and don't stand a chance

It says it's female to male but then it is clearly showing it wrestling a girl in the image, and op says it was to keep them from wrestling in the female division. Which fucking way was it going, and if it was mtf why was he taking testosterone

I have no idea why that was added to my name field wtf?

We can use this gender politics nonsense as a tool to get rid of women's sports altogether. If genders are fluid, it is unfair to separate the genders in sports.

there's a lot of women winning state championship at highschool

sbnation.com/lookit/2015/2/23/8093065/destiny-nunez-arkansas-state-female-wrestling-champion

El Abominacion here is FtM and juicing on test to become a man - it is then obviously CRUSHING in the wimminz wrasslin' becuase of said juicing. It """""claims""""" that it would wrestle with real males if it were allowed to - but the school says that it never even asked to do so, so that's a fucking lie and the faggot parents obviously want the belts and titles so they're secretly happy for their Li'l Luz Extinguido to continue to bully the girls and make a mockery of the sport.

its ftm and it was taking steroids to transition.

I bet she's awesome in bed

>But, according to the UIL, it’s not a banned substance since it comes from a physician.

Ayo lmao just hook me up with medical grade test senpai
Let me compete against these idiots that have to compete natty

Andy Kaufman was ahead of his time

I suppose they have a chance at the lowest weight brackets simply because it's nearly impossible to find a healthy adult male in the 106 and under bracket. I have no idea how tall she is but I'd assume she's under 4'10 based on that pick. Not like Arkansas is the most competitive state either

lmao

>btfo'ed
Just say BTFO, brainlet

wrestling and weightlifting are two totally different sports

I always wanted to wrestle women in the ground but they seldom concede.

u stupid fuck nuts, the hate is because they are the only ones LEGALLY allowed to be on a TON of testosterone STEROIDS!, that would other wise be ILLEGAL for the male counterparts to dose the exact same "Medication"

Suck our collective cocks, newfag.

wrong pic

>muh everyone gets a medal is slowly but surely being applied to the highest levels of real competition

wew

Mfw in 30 years every women's world record in sports will be held by a tranny.

This is the greatest redpill to lefty femidykes.

Pound those bitches into the ground! Go Mack buddy and give em all the equality they could ask for!

>in my heart–I feel like a champion,” Beggs said.

Fuck yeah next go into a preschool and piledrive some toddlers! It's all about how you feel on the inside in 2018!

again different sports, also fallon lost to a girl

>A lot
Literally one

isnt it fun to watch this world getting more retarded daily?
i dropped all the /pills/ and only enjoy the show now

Men's and women's wrestling are seperate. At least, they are in Texas.

just like god intended.

>the weak can beat the strong in a strengh match
Ayy lmao

there's tons i just put a recent example
google "girl wrestling state champ" and find for yourself

I support this
You can either be le stronk independent feminist that is equal to men or get destroyed by gender bending queerbags that prove equality is impossible time and time again
Either way I'm playing with my peepee and lmaoing all the way to cummies

>become FtM tranny
>get to legally take tons of testosterone
>win state title
“I don’t care, I gave my all in that match.”
“Each time I read comments, they all say the same thing about steroids. It all comes down to technique and who has the most heart.”

that smug cunt

This picture exists nowhere online. Link me the story.

>only one loss in her MMA history
lmao

>strengh match

youtube.com/watch?v=k6qoISx76V8

this is what happens when you try to use strenght in a wrestling match

technique is much more important

Amazing. Men make better women than women. It's a story old as time.

It's just proof that anyone with two x chromosomes should be relegated to subjugation.

baby gronk btfo 4th place

>baby gronk btfo 4th place

Is this supposed to be a search string because I'm getting nothing.

Who is she?

odd choice

delet that picture

>why are they making me stand here?
>they didn't even give me a medal
>my knees hurt
>I look short.

Males unconsciously hold back when wrestling girls because they have an innate drive to protect women. It’s also always going to be weirdly sexual for them.

Female and male wrestling is retarded.

superqt

Hands off, che negro!
She will be my wrestling Valkyrie

This guy is a genius.

He's subverting the transgender leftist establishment to show them their own rank hypocrisy.

Exactly what I thought

the girl name is McKayla Campbell

>LMFAO@THIS POST
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU PIECE OF SHIT

That always gets me

No, he's mentally ill and everyone who supports him is also fucking mentally ill.

Middle school sure but high school? Not so much

just give em their miscellaneous gender division for sports so the one person who turns up for each event can have the gold medal for participation award

jesus that's embarrasing

Idiot. He was originally a woman and he's wrestling against men.

this

wait.. this is a female to male trannny? Someone born female, a woman, who is now beating up born males?

ffs America, why did you let it come to this.

Is this a bot?

That's because literally no man gives his 100% against a woman in a fight. Also we have to pay attention to which parts of her body we grab and hit, making us fight worse. Wrestling women is a really shitty experience and its a complete lose/lose situation.

That's just a straight up dude.

>when a parent filed a lawsuit to try to keep him from wrestling in the female division.

No, she's beating up women. She's just a woman taking a bunch of steroids and beating the shit out of women.

wtf are these shrimps? They look sick

learn to read. It was a female that is taking testoterone to become a man but is still fighting other women. she/he is fighting women while taking testosteron

Ah, yes.. I see. I stand corrected.

well, they just get beat by a girl

theyre modern males

ahahahahahahaha
>so it begins

They might win tournaments and state champs at a middle school level but fuck out of here at a high school or collegiate level

all the haters can come up with is "muh steroids", but the only difference is that I gave it my all and wanted it more

I hope this shit keeps escalating at the same pace.

haha nigger can't even comprehend!

The UIL is just fucking wrong that people taking testosterone should be allowed to compete in state competitions. That it comes from a physician's note instead of some shady personal trainer is irrelevant. That's all this boils down to.

Lets see what happens when a rapist murderer is in the ring with a chick. Should be fair because her instinct of survival should go into overdrive.

He's gotta be bullshitting hard.
A truly dedicated troll.

In high school wrestling technique doesn't matter nearly as much as strength. What a load of shit.

>what's her finisher?
I want to know, too

Its a Girl to boy not boy to girl.

You all mad asf that those girls just got out fucking classed

>out fucking classed
That's what 8x the testosterone will do, m8

No, the article was confusing to read because its politically correct choice of pronouns intentionally muddle the issue. This is a girl, legally taking testosterone supplements, beating the ever-living shit out of other girls.

Super girl after puberty beats prepubecent males....yeah...okay a girl scored a goal on my son's team at 12...doesn't mean she will be competitive next year dumbass... (pro tip he is 17 and she plays with girls now because mother fucking nature)

They actually did it right, a girl is competing against girls.

Female sports are a mockery of sports, anyway. I approve of this. Shit, if this becomes slightly more common, it might even make me actually want to start watching women's sports.

Girls hips are wider...at that age strength difference can be overcome with techniques..in 2 years that bitch will get her head suplexed into her vagina if she is still wrestling boys...

She's fucking doping.

>lanklet in 2nd place
>implying these are the best wrestlers in your state

Either wrestling in that state is a completely dead sport or this is bullshit.

that's a JV tourney, i recognize those shitty medals. Got like 3 my freshman year. It's a feelgood tournament for people who didnt make varsity.

quads confirm
those kids look like fucking soyboys jesus christ
There is no way in hell those are the "state champions"