Why do slavs hate each other? Will they one day stop fighting with each other and instead fight the real enemies: Islam...

Why do slavs hate each other? Will they one day stop fighting with each other and instead fight the real enemies: Islam, Jews and Leftists?

Other urls found in this thread:

newobserveronline.com/germany-nonwhite-in-one-generation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Poles hate Russians for tearing their country apart with Germans and Austrians... and Russians and Germans again because Nazis and Communists,

South Slavs are results of 2 world wars.
There's still hope though.

Because they have proud national/ethnic identities.

Is that why they throw tantrums when you say " you're all just basically Russians anyways"

Yes, because they aren't Russians.

Do you think slavs will stop following the jewish made-religions and embrace paganism again?

amerimutt with 15% north slavic here, what does it mean to be slav?

fight the real enemies: Germans

15% not enough

Man from weak country won't understand that people from nations of strong character will make a war with each other just for the lulz and banter, because they can, because they're stronger than you. Anyways sage Fritz

i know, but im american so i dont have enough of anything to really identify with anything

Just be amerigun

hitler was right about slavs

>strong character
>sucking western cock since 1989

Because islam, leftists and jews are not a threat to slavic world, atleast for now.

Our countries are 99% white, there are literally no jews left and most left leaning parties are not as liberal and stupid which you see in West.

But once the West Europe becomes 50% white, non white population will start to spill in Central Europe first, Czech republic, Slovakia, Poland, Austria, Slovenia and then you will see how shit will start.

We still argue within ourselves, but believe me, once it comes, all the slavs will join.

I liked his opinions on amerimutts

I hope to live to see that day.

Western, Eastern and Southern Slavs are too different to ever unite.

i dont hate other slavs, i hate you

Our hate makes us strong and wary... remember the last time you were strong?

South slavs like bosnians are gypsy tier, but western and eastern slavs are both white, aren't they?

Close enough.

unlike you

Why the hate? I'm a slavophile.

Well bosnians are muslim so they go straight to trash can. And eastern europeans are too undeveloped for western slavs.

i hate krauts because of history and present

We might be hostile towards each other
Brothers fight sometimes, it's normal
But always remember
Krv nije voda

Give it some time, there is literally no difference in todays generations.

Most people dont give a fuck about century old national fights, most people are antisemitic, hate gays and most of all, despise islam and coloured skin.

I can garantue with my life that Slavs will be a leading people at the end of this and beggining of next century.

Yes we are not that rich, but at the end of the century, all the old communism dinos will be gone and it will be a boom.

Because they have a bitter violent history with each other.

Germans and Brits would still hate each other bitterly if we didn't have a generation of prosperity after the world wars. Slavland needs an economic boom before it can put aside its differences.

newobserveronline.com/germany-nonwhite-in-one-generation/
*non white in one generation*

Heh nothing personal kid.

Always remember, brat.

I don't consider slovenes and croatians to be south slavs. You guys are catholic unlike gypsy-bosnians.

Putin literally builded biggest mosque in Europe in Moscow. I dont think russians are gonna survive.

Western for sure. Pic related - Slovak woman

The 1500 year gap can be mended with the right people.

I think Trimarium will be inevitable for us to survive as normal nations.

Would be nice...

Would like Slavs to be united in some way in future. At least there is hope.

actually no. ppl underestimate the Finno-Ugric ancestry of Russian ppl.

25% of Russian men carry the Finnic haplogroup N1c while this frequency reaches 65% if you look at northern Russians.

There is a reason why DNA testing sites like ancestryDNA group northwestern Russians with Finns for their regional categories.

and of course there's southern Russians who have plenty of Tatar blood and other Turkic contributions

I love all slavs!

I would love that, but you know how it goes.
Just rewatch beovizija - voting between serbia and montenegro

We need Slavic colonies in Africa, Poland has virtually 0 natural resources, if we're all wealthy we'll get along just fine.

I stopped watching tv ages ago...
Do you have a link or something?

>We need Slavic colonies in Africa, Poland has virtually 0 natural resources, if we're all wealthy we'll get along just fine.

yeah only thing you got is fantastic farming land in silesia which you stole from germany

Ukraine and Russia have ressources

I hate that term stole, you can't really steal land. But Silesia wasn't German land originally, no one is truly native anywhere anymore it seems like. I think Lithuania and Latvia have moved the least in Europe, they've been there since the ice age. People move and land is conquered, I wouldn't get too fed up about it.

Silesia is mostly beneficial because of mines and it has the biggest concentration of natural resources in Poland. Germans don't deserve their geographical location...

Ukraine? What recources?

flat land

Great xd

Maybe

I hope so though.
Slovaks are most friendly ones towards other slavs atm I'd say.
Serbs like us because Kosovo, croats like us because we share a bit of that shady history.

Only ones wich could hate us are russians but this entire country is majority pro russian.

nah, that's for pussies.

>literally no jews left
If you only know how bad things realy are.

I love everyone until they try to genocide my and my bros.

If you got 1 Slav from each Slavic country would you really be able to tell the difference between them? This may sound ignorant because I haven't had much exposure to the slavic variety in America besides Poles, Russians, and Ukrainians.

maybe

West slavs for sure
South slavs aswell

I would have problem with east slavs though. Belarussians speak russian anyway and Ukraine is like 40% russian.

its in the name, slavs = slaves. they can only accompolish anything of worth if they are ruled by germans or hungarians

Nah, kys

Possible that west slavs unite under one flag?

Like one country? No

What was the reason for Czechoslovakia breaking up?

The phenomenon is not unique to the slavic culture,there are hungarians,romanians greeks etc.

See when people unite and prosper that bring good times,and good times create weak men.
But in our corner of the world weak men get steamrolled from the east/south.That how we evolved culturally to be ever accustomed to strife and hardships,if there are none we create them ourselves.
I fully believe that in the future we will have a role similar to the protectors of plato republic since we are tailor made for it.

Because no racial homogeny. There is no "slavic" race. Every slav is a mixture of many different races thus making it hard to build trust among anyone else than your own family and sometimes not even thats an option.

Also ancient east aryan tribes =/= Slavs

Slovaks get butthurt that it is Czechoslovakia and not Slovakoczechia. Realy. No joke.

Thats adorable

you mean by physical appearance?

yeah this is true.

unfortunately there are so many ignorant slavs who think bulgarians and poles are the same "race" because they speak a slavic language

islam is okay.

the reason: i dont know. they're retarded.

Yes.

Bunch of retarded boomers got jewed by a gypsi and a raptilian skin walker who is now our PM.

Yes. I remember some gypsies crying about how bad it is to be allways second on TV. So we split. That is our V4 empire. We like each other but this rivality and ego boosting is more important than keep us strong and productive.

West Slavs - slavs what preserved most of viking genes, south slavs - arabised, east slavs - mongolised. There can be no union between these different races.

Belarus is Eastern Slav yet no Mongoloid DNA. Why were they protected? More forests to hide in?

Our Duchy protected them from mongol invasions (Ukraine too), and their north parts used to be settled by Lithuanians which were later assimilated by slavs.

How so, Bulgarians are way more mongolian then arabic. Turks are arabic, not turkic.

i dont know the specifics,im just going on by the looks, some of you look a little mid-eastern, Greeks too.

Nina Dobrev is Bulgarian and honestly, I've seen quite a few light-skinned Latinas here that look like her.

Maybe you've seen some gypsies from Bulgaria or turks. Greeks I understand, but it's the climate. Mediterranean climate darkens the skin. Over years the darkening gets permanent. I didn't believe it until I saw a documentary on some gypsy beggars on sweden. Living for a few years in sweden made those gypsies way whiter than what they are here.

Russians are all for it but East Euro Slavs choose to make the Fictional Russian Threat (tm) their National Identity. Needless to say that the Jew is also behind this...

Eventually they will have to choose between flood of niggers or an extremely humiliating Russian-ass kissing...they have put themselves in this situation.

Western slavs are the only civilized slavs
Prove me wrong

And we are the only Slavic nations that are mentally mature and stable

Western slavs never had something like yugoslav wars, we have never starved each other ( holodomor) we have never genocided each other ( Bosnia / wołyń)

We have the least corrupt governments
We have the best standard of living
We have the best culture ( during WW1 Polish nationalists, scientists, artists etc. Sided with Russia because they saw Russian culture as inferior and primitive / rural)

>flood of niggers
or
>extremely humiliating Russian-ass kissing

WTF? I love Russia now. Thank you my Master Putin. Can you send tanks here already? Based Russia.

I am half slav.
Slavs are of more violent nature. If there is long running dispute that simply cannot be settled, simple aggressiveness will grow into hatred instead of just being forgotten about.
This applies on personal and international levels

don't mind him, he's been posting exact same shit for saveral days in every slav/poland thread.

>Western slavs are the only civilized slavs
Prove me wrong

They are if you use western europe definition of civilized. This is however flawed,when you end with people too "civilized" to protect themselves and their way of life-something is wrong

That is a very nice thought

divide and conquer
and nations too stupid to see through it, even when they experience it over and over through centuries

We can protect each other
Even from other slavs

Few days ago a large group of drunk Ukrainian immigrants attacked a patrol of Polish police

Police opened fire at eastern niggers, injuring 6 of them
And now every Ukrainian will spend the next 15 years in Polish prison

How cool is that, my fellow slav?

No cause they're not a direct threat

So what is your "Russian-ass kissing avoiding" plan?

Totally dependent on JEWlluminati market, finances, corporations and technology. Not many resources under your feet. The parts of the World that are not too much controlled by the JEWlluminati are already under the grips of the Russian-Chinese axis...

...so what is your game plan? You have none let's face it. The sooner you swallow your pride the better.

Do your duty for your nations, ethnicities and the White race in general: phone Russia and ask for a meeting, ask Russia sorry for the Fictional Russian Threat (tm), Russia pulls pants down and you give a little kiss in ass. That's it, no need for dramas.

Russian gov is more jewed than american, there never was a timeline for them

too much bad blood trough history that wasnt written down

You don't even realise how ridiculous you sound

Russia - corruption and poverty
West - corruption and decadence

Western slavs - real growth

>hate habsburgs
>hate merkel
>thinks he hates every german

Cool and proper by my standarts,also not very "civilized".
That's why i don't like the idea that less violence=more civilized it is simply wrong.

Not stupidity,the
"lets forget the past and our diferences to work for the bright future"
westerners have simply don't work for us.
Any group wit such attitude would be assimilated/erazed in here.

>So what is your "Russian-ass kissing avoiding" plan?
We don't have plans like this here. I will tell you how it works. Germans or Russians just decide to take us over and we say yes becouse if we say no, they would take us by force. Like what hapen to poland during WW2.

We don't have real pride anymore bro. Our history is to be fucked. And same like our future. Thanks to based Slovaks we are now even weaker so papa Putin would need only few tanks if he want to visit. Same for mama Merkel. We are free for almoust 30 years now. That would be record. But honestly as public opinion. It could be 50:50 Russia vs Eu. We will be cucked anyway. We know it. That is our strategy. We are too small to realy chose our destiny. We just flow with stream and change uniforms and flags. Stop making fun of us. At least we are not degenerate blacked shithole. Ordinary half-shithole is enough.

Suit yourself bud.

wpww

Rare