More Girls Und Panzer Incoming

Bandai Visual Acquires Girls & Panzer Anime Studio Actas

Bandai Visual stated in the announcement that the acquisition was for the purpose of cultivating the Girls & Panzer intellectual property, and for the creation of other intellectual property.

Actas was always Bandai's bitch. They used them to dump debt, but now, they see that they can make more money in buying GuP outright. I expect Ribbon Warrior and maybe Rabu Rabu anime off the bat. More games, probably arcade too, and bandai HG/PG models.

LET IT DIE.

>cultivating the Girls & Panzer intellectual property, and for the creation of other intellectual property.
That just means shitty iphone mobage and pachinko machines, doesn't it?

I'll take one pachinko machine pls

But.

I'll gladly eat up bandai's shit idgaf

MEXT-guy, please.

I'd love some gunpla style kits for sure.

N-no idea who is he.

well the game is already just gundam versus

GuP tabletop tank game when?

One can dream, right?

More GuP is good but I fear they'll ruin it

Don't they have one? I think someone even scanned the game.

I mean one with actual tanks, not cardboard chips.

>More GuP is good but I fear they'll ruin it
Who's "They"?
You mean Bandai, the people who had been paying for GuP to be made from the very beginning?

>for the purpose of cultivating the Girls & Panzer intellectual property
That could just as well mean milking it to death, doesn't matter if they paid for it before or not.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Suck it GuPfags!
It Begins!

>That could just as well mean milking it to death, doesn't matter if they paid for it before or not.
So what are you saying, you don't want Ribbon Warrior animated?

Or you are just saying it would become too popular and you will be forced to hate it to be contrarian?

Are you saying you're happy with them sacrificing quality for more quantity?

>Are you saying you're happy with them sacrificing quality for more quantity?
I fail to see how we were going to get quality if you want us to have zero amount of it. Zero amount of quality is still zero quality.

We are only going to have a quality sequel if we actually get a sequel. If we don't get a sequel then quality doesn't matter. Zero is still zero.

Let's hope you still enjoy your GuP GT after GuP Z because more is always better.

Why not just chill and wait what they will do?
If they do to much for your taste, nobody forces you or us to watch / buy it, so why worry?

GT > Super.

That just proves my point further

I don't want to see them ruining something I like.

Girls und Panzer Build Fighters when?

gotta sell them model kits

ya'll niggas just being contrarian hipsters because GuP keeps getting bigger

the manga spinoffs are all pretty good

Would Erika be a good mom?

Soon!

No!

Maple High School students are cute.

Why do I want to hurt every single garupan and make them cry?

anything similar to this? other than strike witches (which I've already seen) kinda new to the anime thing. recommendations maybe?

Because you're a terrible person.

Because your parents raised you poorly.

Are we finaly getting that GuPxGundam thing?

Fuck yes.

Haifuri, Kancolle

Still better than Alisa. No one wants to be her boyfriend for a reason!

cool. thanks.
currently watchin monster musume which is a bit more mental

Erwin is cute and she is also my wife!

Foxes can't be cute.

Shizuka dindu nuffin

So is this actually a good thing or a bad thing?

Guys, I'm afraid.

It's ok Aki, I'll be gentle~

Too soon to tell either way, I'm afraid.

>GuP is the new Gundam

So since ships are taken by Kantaishit, Arpeggio and Haifuri should we expect plane girls?

Strike Witches exist but it was always more mecha musume. I could definitely see a show with girls fighting with actual planes.

Worst case scenario, they run it into the ground or do nothing meaningful with it. But the situation was already that it was supposedly going for good. In either case, all you have are the great originals. So I can really only see this as a net positive, unless what they put out is such a crime against humanity that it retroactively ruins the series.

At least it's not Kadokawa. Those retards couldn't even milk Kancolle properly.

>Bandai
Maybe we'll get a PC game.

More collabs with WG I guess.

They should buy War Thunder. I'm sure they have more than enough $ for a small vodka company. Cygames bought Juventus for 3 years recently.

As long as there would be Yukari or Alisa ryona potential, I don't mind it.

>cute girls in tanks
>ryona

Never you baka.

>Gundam is slowly dying
>moe military is getting more and more popular

Sounds like a good investment really. Maybe they can make their own Kancolle that won't turn into complete shit.

For me, I'm inclined to have faith in this development since as far as I'm concerned, they have not dropped the ball on GuP yet. I've really enjoyed all the GuP content they've released so far. As for Actas, hopefully this will streamline their production so that there will no longer delays in their future projects.

Z wasnt that bad you know.

All I know is it means more life for our waifus

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

>You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
Actas was never going to be viewed as a hero even if it dies.

Ribbon Warrior anime please.

How dramatic

There is already a Flames of War supplement for GUP. And of course there is Tanks!

Well the previous movie was pretty good.

Until you realized you wanted to protect your soul mate.

Honestly this.

Did someone say teaslut?

>Hg style models

Of the girls only. Also being made by Bandai Visual does not garuntee bandai model kits.

Not necessarily a bad thing

People love to shit on the filler... To me crap like Goku and Piccolo taking a driving license exam was among the most entertaining episodes.

Planes are for fags.
I thought everyone understood that after Top Gun.

I can't wait to see more of my wife in the final!

>Gundam is slowly dying
How?
In the last two years we got a 50 episodes AU Gundam, 8 Thunderbolt OVA, 4 Origin movies, one short.

Isn't that what everyone wants though? A bunch of gay little girls.

Forgot to add: Replaced the 1:1 RX 78 Gundam statue with the 1:1 Unicorn Gundam

All new Gundam anime sell mediocre to shit and gunpla sales slowly go down.

Who wouldn't want homoerotic girls in planes?

In what possible way is "Gundam slowly dying"? This is the first year in years that they don't have a new series in the fall yet there are still multiple OVA series airing, plans for a new series next year (Most likely a full tv series of the main part of Origin), and nearly everything they've put out recently has been a sucess. Fuck, IBO sold so much gunpla that they were bragging about the millions of units sold at an expo over the summer. They even continue to shill Unicorn and throw out new kits and even a fucking 1:1 partially transforming light up statue of it because it still continues to sell even years after its ova ended.

Gundam makes half a billion $ every year but sales are going down.

Unless people in charge are complete idiots they are thinking what will happen to the company in 10-20 years.

I hope this doesn't affect the possibility of PriPri getting a second season

Who holds the patlabor license?

There already is one at the very least.

Replace Gundam Cafe with a Panzer Cafe.

And suddenly I'm imagining eating a nice treat while Yukari's theme plays on a speaker overhead

>winter uniforms with miniskirts

No Erika-bullying please.

make it so

eating massive bowls of food with a cutout of Hana

>>winter uniforms with miniskirts
For reasons, full length school skirts are reserved for violent female delinquents.

And here is the canon version from the Finale trailer.

One source claim that delinquent girls would also shorten their skirts. But that because anime skirts are already so short, it is probably not possible to portray it without turning it into a belt. This might explain why the long skirt is the preferred portrayal.

>turning it into a belt

Nonna is already trying hard to achieve this.

In your example, she portray the OTHER sign of delinquency by having her shirt cut with scissors so as to expose the stomatch.