Is feminization of western men a bad thing?

Is feminization of western men a bad thing?

yes

fucking cute boys is straighter than fucking women

Yes but would still smash

I agree.

CUTE
But to answer your question, it's good for masculine guys, because it reduces competition.

kys faggot

Why so angry, user?

how many times are you going to post this, sven?

Until I get a qt trap GF :3

All the fags around here look like shit. Wish I’d meet a QT trap

I'm planning to move to the trap capital of binland (Oulu) next year. So happy :3

our women have way better butts than you disgusting fags

Traps have way better dicks though.

yes it weakens are species as a whole

Look at these faggots desperately trying to hide their homosexuality.Just admit you're gay - there's no respect for people who don't accept who they are.

Then take some T and cut out the estrogen mimmickers and maybe you'll be normal.

Silly boy dicks are for girls!

Yes, because it makes pic related possible.
Daily remenber that the only reason for the epidemy of interacial couples is because modernism has turned white males into betas soyboys. White womens would feel no temptation to search outside of their races if more white males acted like males.

I'm still against it, and still think that womens who search outside their races are of poor judgement, but the fact that the only reason I know how to flirt/seduce women is because my arab friends showed me how to do it back in highschool while I was still politically a normie is revealing. My white friends were all about videogames and cheetos, while my arab friends were all about hitting on women in the street. It turns out by hanging with them I learned how to do it, and I turned to be more successfull than them. You know why ? Because womens don't even want to breed outside their race that much, it goes against their genetic instincts, but if the only guys that try to talk to them are foreigners, it doesn't make it that easy.

In order words, if you want this to stop, MAN-UP.

>tfw no finn-trap bf
Feels bad man

>the horse archer cunningly cosplays a harmless faggot
>vodka nigger approaches with dick in hand
>arrow fires

Traditions

that guy pic related could as well be french dude

>is forcing the decline of the human race a bad thing

>Finns
>Western

Yes. Feminization of men is DIRECTLY responsible for the pathetic state of women in current year (and all associated problems thereof). What the world needs is a long, bloody war

Make a thread somewhere it's allowed (not Sup Forums) and dump pls.

Sage

Finntrap?