Oregairu Discussion Thread

We had a decent thread going last time. Will 8man get a genuine ending? Will Yukino and Yui have a falling out when they finally confess? What will 8man do when he has to confront his feelings, and in turn, his own inner-hatred? Will Yukimom understand that her daughter has the right to be her own person?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/DLvnfuhR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Will 8man get a genuine ending?

Maybe

>Will Yukino and Yui have a falling out when they finally confess?

They're both far more autistic than Hachiman so I expect some extreme reactions

>What will 8man do when he has to confront his feelings, and in turn, his own inner-hatred?

He will understand his positive qualities more, maybe he'll completely leave his negative persona by the time the story is over

>Will Yukimom understand that her daughter has the right to be her own person?

I don't think so, she comes off as a "holier than thou" self righteous cunt

Yui will be fine no matter what happens. She hasn't spent months lusting after 8man and being all over him when she gets a chance. She hasn't shown any possessive streaks or jealousy. She openly supports anyone dating him and is Yukino's good friend. She probably prefers Yukino to 8man since she joined the club for her.

Only one of these statements is true.

Fuck off with your generals, faggot.

>She probably prefers Yukino to 8man since she joined the club for her

Stop with this retarded shit

I hope Hayato and 8man eventually become tomodachis.

Aren't they already kind of frienemies since the valentine chocolate day?

I am saying only one of those statements is true while the others are false. That one is false. Yui specifically joined the club for 8man.

Who cares what is false or not, Yui is the obvious winner. Even if Yukino loves Hachiman romantically Yui feelings are more prominent in the plot. She already won in Another and now she will get her genuine ending.

>Who cares what is false or not,
Yui doesn't

Yui would have won by now if she wasn't such a fucking coward and if she wasn't so nice.

>Eriri is the obvious winner. Even if Megumi loves Tomoya romantically Eriri's feelings are more prominent in the plot. She already won in Egoistic Lily and now she will get her genuine ending.

This is how delusional you sound. I'm so glad you got BTFO so hard in Saekano you don't even go into the threads anymore.

Just wait. She will win later.

>Citing Another as Yui winning
So basically she only wins if every girl backs down and decides to ignore their own feelings? As well as 8man doing the same, all with the implications that their next trip to Disney would be their break up?

I still think Yui is on the running but that's a terrible argument.

>implying Megumi won
Drop it.

Eriri a cute.

Just accept it. You got BTFO there and you're going to be BTFO again in two weeks.

Only Yukino likes him enough to make a move. Saki was never going to do anything. Iroha doesn't like him. Only Yukno bowed out, gracefully and earnestly.

>As well as 8man doing the same, all with the implications that their next trip to Disney would be their break up?
I don't see it. There relationship is only started and 8man is interested enough in her to keep dating her.

Yes for all.

Both are different series faggot. Don't protect your resentment towards tsunderes in this thread.

But then what? Another kinda shows how little that the relationship could last.

>salty
Damn, the fact that a reality in which Yui dates 8man pisses you off so much. Your super special ship is barely as valid as Irohafag's.

People always bring in unrelated garbage. I don't even watch Saekano and I'm not the only one.

Yukinomom will never accept a middle class pleb like Hachiman

Yui isn't genuine, as she's okay with the false sense of happiness the three can have if Yukino puts her feelings to rest. Yukino and 8man are not okay with that.

Hopefully she can come out alright, but she could easily just grow past them too after the big confessions.

Wait where did this Yukino is a rich oujo come from?

user, she fucking rides a limo to school

So does Yukono like 8man? The debate doesn't seem settled.

Slowdown speedreader

I think it's obvious that she has those kinds of feelings for him but that she's confused

No

Hachiman shouls just go to Yukino home one night and have a genuine talk with her and a mutual confession.
I want a molester man ensing where Yukino choses Yui friendship over her love for Hachiman but eventually Yui tells her it's ok if they love each other and she'll gladly support them.

The entire premise of the series is about the two of them growing closer to one another and being two of the most genuine people in their respective worlds. They want to be honest with each other, but other factors come into play that makes it harder for them to do that. Yukino is in love with 8man, but she doesn't know what to do because she thinks that he doesn't want to be with her, which is the opposite. 8man wants to be with her, but his self hatred makes him think he doesn't have the right to be loved or to love.

Basically, 8man needs to learn that people actually care about him, but he also has the right to selfishly love someone, regardless of the consequences.

So yea, Yukino loves him because penguins.

I love have Yukinofags always omit Yui's presence in their development.

Yukino wasn't bothered by the penguin sign like Yui was.

Because Yui noticed that 8man and Yukino are like the penguins. 8man already found the person for him, so there's no room for Yui sadly.

I doubt it. She told Yukino to step off about an hour later.

well, she has feelings for him so she's doing her best to win, remember that she said she's not a nice girl, but I doubt she'll win the 8man owl

TWO FUCKING YEARS. This shit better be good.

Yui is the culmination of everything 8man views as wrong, but at an extremely subdued level. Her indirectly telling Yukino to back off pretty much does 2 things that verify his problems with everything in their group. Yui isn't being considerate of Yukino, as it'll leave her out of the group, as she'll essentially be a 3rd wheel that lost. The second is that Yui isn't being 100% honest with herself or Yukino.

The big Yukino being finally honest with her feelings and finally confessing to 8man, who will then probably reciprocate it some way, will happen eventually. Yui will also confess, but 8man will probably reject her. And it'll hurt them all.

>as she'll essentially be a 3rd wheel that lost.
But it is alright to do this to Yui?

Why should Yui be considerate of Yukino? She can say no to Yui. Yui has her own desires and nothing is wrong with that.

Crescendo to You

>The usual tea-time.
>Though all of it is just casual talk
>I remember everything that you said
>I wasn’t able to be honest
>Because I kept pushing all my feelings away
>Those really are treasures to me.
>How many times have I seen the same photo?
>Breaking out into a natural smile
>Here’s a crescendo to you right now
>Bringing out all those feelings that I could no longer hide
>Let's go to the future that I desire
>In that instant when our eyes met
>This chest is overflowing. That gentle scenery
>Gently wrapped by the dusk
>Probably, I am enchanted by you
>(Know that) I am right here (waiting for you)
>That time when I pulled at your sleeve
>I poured my wish into those words, “Someday…”
>Something is beginning to change
>Lapsing into silence unexpectedly
>The thoughts that gradually approaches me
>That sort of scene is right here too
>I don’t know, that’s why I want to know
>Let’s search for what you’re looking for
>A high pitched pizzicato
>My heart is clamoring from these unusual expectations
>I hugged the stuffed toy tightly
>Once I overcome these countless sleepless nights,
>I wonder if that means I can go and welcome the future with the new us.
>I see you right now
>and I feel as though you are right beside me
>Here’s a crescendo to you right now
>Bringing out all those feelings that I could no longer hide
>Let's go to the future that I desire
>In that instant when our eyes met
>This chest is overflowing. That gentle scene
>I will never forget it
>I want to be right next to you
>Once these feelings get to you, I wonder what will happen
>I want to be just a little closer to you
>In the usual place, I pour my feelings into a new cup
>So that you will notice me someday
>Indeed, I am enchanted by you
>(Know that) I am right here (waiting for you)

It sucks because Yui is a nice girl, but if that's how she reacts, then that's how she reacts. Yui wants 8man, but 8man and Yukino want each other. She can fight all she wants, but Yukino is the genuine relationship 8man wants from the very beginning.

I'm curious to see what the falling out will be like. Things can't remain as they are with our trio.
Watari wrote this shit intentionally. Poor fucking Yui. She never stood a chance.

Happy End Beside You

>I hid it behind my usual chatter
>This feeling, maybe you have noticed it as well
>Because it was just the two of us all of a sudden
>The defenseless words, came rushing out of me
>This important place, you protected it
>I know that you tried your best
>That unkempt hair, that cold voice
>I want it to remain like this, for just a little more
>You are here. I am here with you all.
>Happy as I may be, but I am still just a little sad.
>The happy ending is so near yet I keep going back and forth, never reaching it
>Please look this way; It doesn’t matter when you do.
>At the corridor where the setting sun shone onto
>The words that reached me from behind
>You remembered our promise
>I thought about it for just a little bit
>If you noticed, the time that we spent together
>our memories of those times are gradually increasing
>The times when you weren’t honest, that clumsy smile of yours as well
>I want it all, but then…
>I used all my strength yet it still wasn’t enough.
>My heart is clamoring.
>It won’t come true? Even so, I still want to be together
>When I am with you, I am extremely happy, but,
>This is the beginning of change. I know that there is a distance between us.
>Just like that snowy day when we rode the Ferris Wheel
>I want it to remain like that forever
>You decided then that you wouldn’t give up.
>Unfair as it may be, but I won’t do it any other way
>I want it to become a happy ending.
>I don’t want to lose it all
>I really want to get closer to you
>You are there. When I am together with you all.
>I am happy but then again, it hurts just as I expected it to.
>I am so close to that happy ending, going to and fro from it.
>I noticed this feeling coming out of me
>It’s the beginning of change. I will cross that distance.

>Distance between us
I like how Watari just does not like Yui. Gives her shit in the main series and ends on a somewhat grim note in ANOTHER. Hopefully she turns out okay.

> I will cross that distance.
She ain't given up. Watari would be cruel to make her fight a losing battle like that.

Is it me or are their character songs to sweet and sugar coated? Too much love in them. There has got to be a twist here. even their duet is about the same.

user, we know that she hasn't given up yet, but lets face it, it's a lost battle, she got her big chance in another, but even there it wasn't a really perfect end for her, we can only hope that she doesn't break after 8man rejects her, I want them be friends no matter what happens but we'll see

I think it's what their feeling in their hearts. Yukino in Crescendo to You is basically laying out that she seeks out a future with 8man where they are together and have forged a relationship that can't be broken (penguins) while Yui says she'll fight for an ending where she's happy with 8man. This all goes up to Harumodoki (8man's theme essentially) where he is seeking out something genuine, with the opening deliberately cutting to Yukino.

All these people need to spill what they've been holding inside. Valentine's Day is perfect for that, where Yukino can finally give her cookies to 8man and he can finally realize he's worth a damn and has the right to love someone.

Fuck that friendship shit. Let's go full WA2. I wanna read a Watari sex scene between 8man and Yukino. Let me be sad for everyone.

Imagine if he fucks up and snogs both of them? Would that be enough for a nice boat?

Holy fuck yuipollfag can't be one person. I refuse to believe that this faggot can be in every single thread.

8man doesn't have enough shittiness in him to do that, but the infinite salt that would cause would be great.

something like webum related? why do you want to be sad so bad?

>Is it me or are their character songs to sweet and sugar coated?
The duet is too long to post but these are the lyrics.

pastebin.com/DLvnfuhR

These go way beyond shit I would expect from oregairu. There is a trick here.

It isn't hard to imagine.
>8man and Yukino snog
>Yukino leaves but promises to come back for reasons
>Yui comes to "comfort" him, they grow close and 8man has a lapse in judgement
>probably was planned by Yui now that she isn't as naive as she once was
>Yukino comes back

>Yui comes to "comfort" him, they grow close and 8man has a lapse in judgement
no way in hell this could happen, not even fanfics are that shitty

8man is emotionally weak most days of the week. Yui is the one who'd never do it. I think if he chooses Yukino she'd give up and not try again with him. Yui would most likely move on right afterwards.

Hey man, I just want a nice boat ending. Yukino did allude to not taking kindly to cheating.

Maybe he is right and there is actually more people than him. People could imitate him for giggles.

There's one plothole that kinda bothers me a bit.
Haruno has once or twice teased Hachiman with the genuine speech, off the top of my head she told him that in the valentine's event.
How in the fuck does she know about it though?
He wouldn't tell anyone else, much less Haruno.
Yui isn't close enough to tell her.
Yukino doesn't even talk to her.
And Iroha overheard it but she's not close enough to Haruno to tell her, especially that.
It also puzzles me why Hachiman, Yui or Yukino just heard it but didn't wonder how the fuck does she know.

Haruno is a stalker who stalked them in the class

>yfw no one wins
>yfw no loner end either
>yfw timeskip to college where 8man is full normie, has a gf we've never seen before and goes to parties and smokes weed erryday

Why does she grab him by the collar?
Fucking rude bitch, I would off slapped her then and there.

Normie end is no possible.
Because WW is still a loner even now.
I don't think he even has a girlfriend.

I'd make enough babies with her to fill a classroom.

Why doesn't he have a girlfriend? He should at least be a millionaire by now?

He wants something genuine.

Irohouse end incoming

>Fuck that friendship shit.
But the drama in WA2 was so natural exactly because Haruki, Setsuna and Kazusa were incredibly close. Much closer than 8man, Yui and Yukino are. It was painful for all of them because they knew they made the ones they treasure so much suffer.

We settled it. The conclusion we came to is that she doesn't like him. What people think is love is actually a combination of dependency and projecting her feelings for Hayama onto 8man.

But that's wrong

The whole point of the series is surface misconceptions being dead wrong.

Hayato isn't actually a nice guy, Yukino isn't actually strong, Yui isn't actually selfless, and Hikky isn't actually scum.

The actually-fragile girl ending up with the actually-bastard would fly in the face of the whole spiel of seeking something genuine.

I actually think a Hayato loner ending is more likely than a Hikky loner one, or at the very least him going off to college single to start with.

Yes, misconceptions such as Yukino liking Hachiman

Why is Yukino such a boring, mommy-issues autist?

I would argue that both hikky and yukino have misconceptions about the other NOT liking them. Hikky is under the misguided belief that he doesn't deserve love or praise (he will trade bantz for days about how gross or creepy he is, will self deprecate about loving himself and his isolation, yet in the face of genuine thanks and affection after he solves someone's problem he treats compliments like they're the plague.)

Yukinon is misguided in taking hikky at face value when he pretends to love and revel in his vile reputation, methods and self deprecation. Hikky learned that if he puts himself down hard enough, the words of others look pale in comparison and can be shrugged off. But that self loathing comes at a price, and Yukinon is too autistic and embroiled in her own family turmoil to realize that his self assessments can't be taken at face value.

I never could get hooked on white album 2 can I get a tldw?

Because she only cares about her problems and not others

White Album 2 is old and outdated, just watch Saekano.

even that one couldn't hook me

white album 1 and 2 have harem end
saekano have worest girl end

Oh damn, forgot about this.

So is the new volume out yet?

>white album 1 and 2 have harem end
Man, what are you even talking about?

In two weeks

Naisu, time to rewatch the 4th season.

I can't discuss this shit because everyone believes their own retarded ships and theories and refuses to budge

The funny thing is I can't even tell if this is bait

This is Yuipollfag. Bait or not - doesn't even matter.

Whatever the ending will be. I want Yukino get a happy ending.

Best end would be Orimoto pottery end with Yukino getting the professional help she needs from a reputable psychiatrist.

nice art. I want to breed with her.

Get in line.

That's most fanbases here

white album 1 he fucked all the girls
white album 2 he have children with the two of them

after this moment, it was pretty much cemented that he would do everything in his power to make her happy

I want to fuck all three of them

Yukino has no mental problems

>white album 2 he have children with the two of them
Which ones?

Reminder

Someone explain to me what's so funny about Saize. Is it a joke only Japanese get?

Iroha heard 8man's speech, clearly shown during the train scene with her, in another episode Haruno appears saying that she visited the StuCo and she is seen smiling, that's my only explanation.

Reminder

Watching White Album 1 during a snowstorm was the most comfy I've ever had while watching an anime.

>saekano have worest girl end
Saekano didn't end yet tho