Dragon Ball Super

Don't think for a second that this scene wasn't relevant. It's showcasing how pissed Goku will get when Frost bodies Roshi next week and possibly kill him to trigger a new Goku form.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nuPPbNmZPxk
youtube.com/watch?v=t-eYKWA7zuk
youtube.com/watch?v=aeLRGYOZ16Y
youtube.com/watch?v=xfxJGIMvDPM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

but the form comes in october.

waku waku

don't care what others think that scene with Roshi saying his goodbye to his students was pure kino

reminder

Fuck off retard.

That's been debunked already you fucking retard, Tien jobbed before Piccolo.

But Goku's new form is only debuting next month. And why would it debut against a weakling like Frost?

must mean there are ten dragon balls then, right? fucking dumbass

>Rage forms
Fuck them. How many goddamn rage forms does Toriyama or Toei plan to shit out? Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2, Legendary Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan Rage. Rage-based forms are boring.

You mean tingle based forms at least according to Super (which thankfully is not canon).

The only people who call them "rage" based forms are the dumb pedros posting in every general.

Why'd he job so hard, Sup Forums?

That makes no fucking sense though.

youtube.com/watch?v=nuPPbNmZPxk
toriyama worshipers get fukced

What ever you say, Juan. I don't make the rules.

stop shilling your own fucking videos. nobody likes them.

post yfw goku uses the SDBs to wish back King Kai

I'm sad that Master Roshi is gone forever and will never live again.

Reminder Sept 16th

On a team which is literally more than half villains turned allies he's the oldest and least loved.

Tingles are only in the non canon shit anime though, the manga is going to skip those episodes and will just do a quick recap showing Califla having trained together with Cabbage and learned SSJ a day before the tournament from him with Kale probably unlocking her broly mode with the tournament already underway, tingle shit won't be in the Super manga (which unlike the anime IS canon)

Get fucked shitposter

I am going to wash my teeth

>This much deluision in two posts

What the fuck has Freiza been doing, will we get to see a single fight with him?

I know right, just like the Potara retcon or Goku being hurt by bullets was Toei meddling with the scripts.

how long untill the gohan shitposters ruin this thread too

I can't wait until Toyo uses tingles.

Jobgeta prepare your anus

Why would you want the manga ruined by that shit too?

How will Gohan beat Jiren?

roshi is fine. look at the nep. the last scene with frost over him happens before he tries the mafuba.

Not sure

youtube.com/watch?v=t-eYKWA7zuk

Personally speaking, Faulconer's music is terrible in general. The majority of the tracks are completely out of place or ruin whatever tension may have been built up in comparison to the original, and the few decent tracks are just overused to the point of losing all impact on them. Most of the people that call Kai bad, at least as far as the North Americal audience, do so because of the nostalgia factor associated with the original Funimation dub. They loved the original voice acting and the Bruce Faulconer music, and are against the new dub despite it being generally more accurate.
In comparison to things like the Funimation dub of Z, Kai is overwhelmingly more accurate. Dialogue was changed extensively during the original dub's run, altering dialogue for no good reason and inserting dialogue when none would be present before (namely adding dialogue to a character when they're off screen or their back is to the audience).
Additionally, some performances are just far closer to the original anime's, such as Chris Ayres version of Freeza being far closer to Ryusei Nakao's Freeza than Linda Young's was.

Im sorry say that again?

Reminder that U6 Saiyans are geniuses who discovered a quicker and more efficient method of unlocking new Super Saiyan transformations.

if this was true you wouldn't need to spam paragraphs about it years later to people who don't care either way

>Ruined
Shut up, dumbass. You think the manga will be ruined by something so insignificant? This, however, will shut shitposters up that make all manga fans look like a Toyotaro cheerleading squad.

First his father breaks his own limits and wears Geran down before his time is up and he loses, just enough so that Gohan with his new transformation can keep up with the now tired foe.

Reminder for retards
Completed SSB isn't a power boost from regular SSB, it's just the explosive power that a SSB can use at the start but being permanent instead temporal.

cooldown-SSB

he had nothing to prove this arc
he's always just been there since Z started

>i want the only decent super medium to suck ass so people can stop shitting on the anime
are you for real?

But do I care?

Post pure DB girls.

Unfortunately, i think the tingles might be in the rough draft Toei and Toyo have to use

>If this tiny thing that made me assblasted is used in the manga, it will ruin it! Waaahhh

Magetta blocked his ears with magma rocks.

youtube.com/watch?v=aeLRGYOZ16Y
yeah you dragon ball fans can't accept you don't know everything

She should have known better than lewd herself out.

Reminder that U6 is still gonna get erased user

if you love inconsistency and shit story telling so much, go watch another shit shounen show instead.

Hated how Krillin began catching up to him in the saiyan saga when he had been miles ahead during entire Piccolo saga.

>Krillin dies in one kick to Tambourine, Geezer Piccolo's minion
>Tenshinhan keeps up with Drum, young Piccolo's minion

And then it's Tenshinhan ho has a cool match with Goku in the 23th budokai.

>new Goku form.
yeah, can't wait for SSJ3 palette swap

>Inconsistency
Look, not everyone reads the manga because they're a power level Pedro.

Hey, Krillin survived against young Piccolo in the same tournament when the latter said he accidentally killed him. At least he got credit for that.

RIGHT NOW, bitch! This thread is now CHAD territory!

>he thinks inconsistency only refers to power levels
you're one dumb motherfucker

Vegetafag here.

I've accepted that he'll job to Frost by having Roshi's Mafuba redirected to him. It makes sense and is in line with Frost's character to defeat a stronger enemy through trickery. Hence the episode being titled Revenge F: Frost gets revenge for being embarrassed by Vegeta in the U7 v U6 tournament. The callback to the King Piccolo fight is actually somewhat clever on Toei's part.

Plus, Vegeta is way ahead in ring-outs, so he'll probably still end up in the top 3 score-wise.

Kaioken isn't canon

t. Power level fag

Nobody likes him enough to do anything decent with him and Roshi killed himself last episode so they can't retread that.

>You didn't even correct my grammar when ripping my post from the 2025 thread

Meh I just don't see him getting two in one episode. I think Roshi is gone for sure and then Vegeta will fall victim to whatever trap he has in store but then he gets saved by someone.

Considering Roshi's rationale for targeting the fighters he went after, Frost has to be #1 on his hit list as the sort of tricky fuck he doesn't want Goku to fight.

All of super they've been trying to show goku as a retard that literally doesn't give a fuck about anything except fighting, why would he get angry to reach the next form?

NIgga this is how its gonna go down
>Roshi sees a new high threat
>Frost plays coy and offers to """help roshi"""
>Roshi uses Mafuba on the enemy while Frost holds him
>HEY THATS A NICE TRICK CAN I TRY?
>Roshi catches on and tries to bottle them both
>Frost evacuates and retaliates knocking ROshi down like in the preview
>Eitehr Roshi gets knocked out or Vegeta comes in at the last moment to save him
>Frost tries to Mafuba Vegeta
>Vegeta bottled
>Vegeta BREAKS out of bottle and Blue bombes Frost

because anger based transformations are the only thing keep mexicans and pedrocucks entertained.

>2025 thread
Please don't tell me I am stuck in this ride for 8 more years, two entire presidential terms.

Tenshinhan forced Goku to remove his weights though, while Piccolo only started fighting seriously and removed his cape against Goku.

The tingle method is more efficient.

Why do you care, this trick is 30 years old in Dragon Ball alone

Bad animation

Flanderized all of the characters

Instead of building on previous things in the series, it just introduces GOD SAIYANS and goes with it

First two arcs are recaps of bad movies stretched out to ten times the amount of time

Treats the audience as idiots

Powerlevels make absolutely no sense, which is fine, but every three episodes it reshuffles the in-series logic about them in and of itself which is just bad writing. 17 gets stronger than SSB by fighting poachers

"goku is holding back guys"

No weight to any of the punches

No actual suspense or tension

No manliness which is entirely what DBZ made its name off of

This "giant universal tournament" is a fucking rehash of the first U6 tournament, but with tons of fodder characters thrown in for u6/u7 to beat episode by episode and waste my fucking time with nothing happening

Goku Black is literally Xicor from Toyo's previous work but you're all too fucking stupid to see it

Awful music

Awful pacing

Awful writing

Awful animation

Awful characterization

Awful in-series consistency

Awful character designs

Back Tingles

Well, GODhan wiped out the entirety of U10, so hold on to sad little Cuckgeta's success while it lasts.

>This is what Spaniards imagine the Tournament of Power should be like
youtube.com/watch?v=xfxJGIMvDPM

You people think way too much about this.

It's called Revenge F because it's alluding to Revenge of Cooler, meaning he's going to get the fifth form not get revenge on Vegeta

He got angry towards Black as talked in front of him about killing him and his family. That made him to use his full power and get in some blows against Black kinda like the SS2 Vegeta doing better against Beerus than SS3 Goku from BoG.

>It's called Revenge F because it's alluding to Revenge of Cooler
Nice try, but Toei doesnt remember THAT movie

Why they still pretend that death is a huge, dramatic thing when by the time of Z, gathering the dragon balls is so easy they do it off-screen or in a few panels and several members of the team had died a few times already?

Sorry guys but Frost is only holding a grudge on Vegeta, and Revenge F makes it clear.. Bejita is done

Cooler is in literally everything, it's coming. Just like female Broly did.

>Cooler is in literally everything
Where is Cooler in super?
Shit like Xenoverse and DBH dont count since im talking about Super anime

>begita is done
yes hes time as a ningen is over.

Cooler did came back, but they change his appearances and name to Frost

Before Dende was the kami, resurrection only works for one time per person. That explains why Goku was mad at Krillin's death by the hands of Frieza back then.

Frost will deflect Roshi Mafuba and will defeat Vegeta with that.

Who cares? The REAL showstopper is gonna be when Worst Dad's new form becomes moot and Mystic SSJWhite CHADhan wrecks everybody's shit.

CHADhan never loses, baby.

Are you fucking stupid? Where was Broly before this arc? In everything except Super. Now he's in Super. So will Cooler's 5th form be. Are you inept at English motherfucker?

Post yfw Vegeta is eliminated next week

Which is why Cooler's getting the fifth form next episode.

Writers forgot how awesome he is.

Thats like saying Just because Kale is the Super equivelent of Broly then Janemba, Dr Wheelo, Android 13, and bojack will now become canon in Super.

Because he isn't a CHAD with the ultimate potential to be the strongest of all the Z Fighters. Nobody watched Dragon Ball anyway.

It's a common thing for villains to tone down after becoming good guys.

Not at all, but you'll see how fucking stupid you are next episode. And then you'll sop up some 5th form dick and act all excited for it while forgetting this convo

>GOD SAIYANS
Fucking this, this entire fanfiction tier trash is absolute BS and is what makes Super an abortion from the very first episode (BoG and the Freeza movies sucked ass, too)

Did you ever complained about Gohan having his potential (foreshadowed during the ENTIRETY OF Z) unlocked through a funky ritual?

How about this abomination where Goku has his powers multiplied several orders of magnitude more through a way lamer ritual that has no comedic value at all and literally anyone could even do it, too (except only the other author favored character in Vegeta can do it too, because fuck the other 3 super saiyans in Earth that can't be relevant as long as the Goku and Vegeta dick riding train hasn't stopped)

What's worse, Gokuck wasn't even a high potential fighter anymore by the time Buu arc rolls along.
Cell could copy his IT just from it being used on him in the previous arc, Buu could do the kai-kai just from seeing it, and these charaters copying stuff they have seen has always been the way used by the writers to shown a character is a prodigy. Goku had long been surpassed by them, by Gohan and Uub too, his time in the spotlighe should have been over, OVER, and now that he had hit his ceiling it was his time to go train the younger generations like in EoZ. But nope let's ruin that so we can cash in more.

soon

Okay big boy, Revenge F totally equals Coolers Return and Frost will definately become Cooler and do a big supernova yadda yadda

his family getting killed was enough for him to hit harder for a minute, what the fuck could possibly happen to trigger a new form?

Are you straight retarded

he is not becoming Cooler he is getting the 5th form

But considering how literally everything from Kale is copypasta'd from Broly, attacks and all, yeah he probably will do supernovas and shit