Prophecy Thread

He is with us.
Post discuss predictions of the future.
Praise.

Conservashits get slaughtered in the midterms. Kock frog let it be.

Trudeau is secretly /our guy/

Muslims rape your daughter then Nancy Pelosi apologize to her rapist. Cause it is racist to refuse a muslim.

>Trump will lose the second term
>Boomers will continue to fuck us all and it will only get worse
>Putin will eventually be btfo and replaced by some oligarch faggot
>China will be china
>Merkel will lose
>Newfaggots from the election will eventually return to their reddits and this place will flourish again

The future is ours.

impossible!

Unrelated:
>> Late July, there will be a large scale missile test that will literally block out the sun in N.America it is almost only going to be done to show how our new weapons can be used to change environment of entire continents.
>> In Early March an amphibian will make headline news.
>> By the end of April we will have multiple false flag shootings in the black communities. A new push to expand more than just school shootings. Gangsters will 'turn' in their guns, and it will be hugely pushed like Hogg. With the reasoning that since criminals don't have guns, nobody needs them.

Checkem

Thought of this today, actually as canadas ethnic population dies out, a need of 3rd world people will need to be brought in. As canada is failing, they are latching onto one of the worlds currently most potential-energy 3rd world countries. In turn, they may adopt pajeets as their own, as opposed to facing the death of their nation.
>> Putin replaced by the end of this year.
>> Boomers will take this country down with them as they pass away in the next 15 years
>> Sup Forums is forever tainted
>> merkel losing

>> Obama disappears
by the end of the June

The next Hitler will rise from the newly formed ashes of this country.

Republicans will win in 2018 and 2020

That's my prediction

Hitler is unfrozen from cryogenic sleep in arctic.

Bill Clinton OD's this month.

Hildawg and Oblowme get aressted and both get a cock meat sandwich in GTMO.

Sup Forums/pol will reduce the infighting to levels we have never seen before

Trump will serve 3 terms. chckit.

Eurasia will destroy Europe, Israel will destroy America.

New York 2017 becomes reality

Shia Lebouf runs for political office.
Huge fires in Africa kill millions, Europe now officially filled.
Bacteria with immunity to poison taints the N.American food supply.
Missiles being launched from Antarctica.
>> What year is this all happening user?
this year

America will continue to hyperpower its way to interstellar domination until the end of human history.

Soros will be halted in November 2016 by an instrument, but not follower, of Kek. You may think this is in the past, be He can traverse time in all directions as easily as most can drive up and down a road, even when many follow the one-way signs. This is one of the many hidden powers of memes and large groups with similar missions. It is why things are going better than you would expect. Understand this and you will begin to have more influence on your universe and the universes of others which interact with yours.

Yous for You

A new holocaust movie will come out next year that will accidentally redpill everyone because it will go so over the top in pity points and ignore historical facts.
Joe Biden will have an ankle brace on this week.
Bill and Melinda gates die in a ((plane Crash))
Peru will be be shaken by more earthquakes that disable the lower S.American countries.
ezcheckm

Yellowstone will blow taking out the entire world

rerolling for this happening 4/17/2018

The Day of the Rope is coming. The race war starts in Canada, western farmers VS chugs

Penis in butt

damn, must be a lot of shill threads piling up

These digits are nice

why, thank you good sir

kekshere.jpg

Well I think you're nice user. And I hope you have a nice day.

Trips of truth!

Holy shit best timeline!

EU and Russia will unite.

Te future is a dark, terrible place.

KEK will abandon us, as we are too stupid to realize the that 99% of threads are slide threads, and 50% of posters are infiltrators attempting to sway opinions here.

KEK will not aid us in reclaiming Sup Forums but will allow us to reclaim his favor if we win.

Recession is going to hit and Blumf will be hailed as the worst president of all time.

Extremely virulent plague like virus depopulates Africa and the middle east

rerolling

This will fly over Jerusalem.

Donald Trump dies of a heart attack/((Heartattack)) this year.

Third time lucky

Trump lives and (You) die before the end of the year

Elite paedophile ring within the UK establishment uncovered. All political parties implicated. Snap general election sees new far right/British nationalist party swept into power.

Michele Obama 2020.
Landslide win.
SJWUSA forever.
Most of Sup Forums becomes a Federal crime.

Man will triumph over death

Trips of truth.

Would you look at those trips!!!!

Everyone in this thread achieves CHIM.

my body is ready

Fucking this

Retooling for trips now......

Haiti is blown open over Seth rich

kek will never abandon us

I'm the randy quaid of Sup Forums

They'll blow it in the playoffs! Hey wild thing! You make my butt sting!

World War Three will take place in two or three decades from now and will basically be climate driven. Billions of people from Africa, the Middle East and Asia, unable to sustain themselves anymore due to the impoverishment of the soil and water resources,, will flood the richer parts of the worls in a desperate attempt to seize its resources. Their ridiculously large numbers and laughable level of military technology and organization will result in the most asymmetric conflict ever and such massive casualties that the world's population will be decreased by around 30% by the end of the conflict.

The war itself will result in a stalemate, as the defenders' economies are utterly crushed by the weight of the apparently endless waves of invaders, while the invaders' number dwindle to the point of making further assaults unfeasible. The drastic reduction in population will however create opportunities in the poorer countries, invigorate the birth rates of richer countries, reduce overall environmental impact and shift people's mentality away from the current perpetual-growth global capitalist statu quo, making the world a better place in the long run.

That's my prophecy anyway.

PRAISE KEK!

HE WILL UNLEASH HIS WRATH ON THE NORMIES VERY SOON!

sadly this.
too many newfags who haven't lurked long enough and too many shills.
a lot of deep thought has gone to 4+Sup Forums because of all the sliding.
we must earn KEK's favor once again.

midterms will probably be very violent

nah bud, we're just going to get sick of all the various niggers' BS

CHECKEM

Donald Trump dies of a heart attack/((Heartattack)) this year.

There is no Kek. Jesus Christ is the only God and savior.

Quality tax.

what do these digits mean?
uhoh....
kek abandons nonbelievers fgt.
notslidethread
no sway from me
inb4mutt
this worries me

Trump bans bump stocks

Big re-structuring coming up on what it means to be a Republican. Not through concessions, but by taking back the definition of republican from the Democrats.

Landslide victory follows.

Hitler will be resurrected.

>America will continue to decline as a superpower
>China will continue to increase in power and international relevance
>Russia will stagnate in growth and become irrelevant for some time again
>Europe will suffer massive turmoil and have a huge decrease in global relevance and standard of living
>Other shithole countries will continue to be shit

Removing cancerous growths from the Republican movement. Realize our logic makes sense, and stop treating each other like we're literal retards. Or acting like such.

he left us

Sporadic fighting between native europeans and refuguee enclaves erupts all over the nations of the Old Continent, with raids and guerilla warfare-like attacks being the main tactic, all in the following months.

This is the last one.

Get battered up from our bad positioning for a couple of years. Incur heavy losses. Rebound massively in the following years.

Trump becomes Emperor of The World by 2024.

sweden will become majority muslim by 2030
allah pbuh bless

Trump loses mid-terms. To another white guy.

100+ UK snow deaths in the next 7 days.

Freemasons will lose control of the experiment they created

seek the Children of the Scarlet King

I hope some abo kills him for a vb

All of you get a bf by the end of the year.

Enjoy, faggots.

The midterms are for congressional seats you fool, it's MID-TERM (of the presidency)
That said 2020 will be a meme filled but ez ride. check'em.

I shall pass my exam.

As is mine.

This cunt's prediction gets cancelled. I get to have tea with the queen and get knighted for calling user out on his faggotry instead. Check 'em.

Your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

made this after the repub memo was set the be released

less than 2 weeks later parkland shooting happens

tough shit potato

NFA repealed this year. National Reciprocity. HPA passes.

Kek is definitely here brother

>checked
I thought the same thing user
they wag the dog

Do you believe that Kek is a being of some sort, as if he can at one time be here and at another time not be here? Is he not a metaphysical concept that is omnipresent?

Jibrel Network Token will 3x in price by the end of the month checkem

THIS IS THE TRUTH!

THIS IS THE FUTURE!

Racewar starts in May in South Africa, an unofficial Volkstaat is established in the West, the East falls into economic ruin. Checkem