Parkland deputy was Muslim extremist

Parkland Sheriff deputy who refused to go inside school during shooting was a Muslim who trained other extremist Muslims attending mosques how to shoot guns.

>some goatfucking sand nigger let a bunch of jews die because he is training sandniggers on the side to kill Americans

Proof:
fusion.tv/video/252626/muslim-americans-protect-themselves-amid-rising-islamophobia/

frontpagemag.com/fpm/260224/broward-sheriff-ignored-unanimous-decision-not-joe-kaufman
>BROWARD SHERIFF IGNORED UNANIMOUS DECISION NOT TO HIRE CAIR LEADER
Sheriff Scott Israel compromises his office and the security of the community.
>Dated September, 2015

No media outlet is reporting this. You know what to do, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

agree2disagree.com/jeffrey-a-kasky/
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/father-school-shooting-survivor-cameron-kasky-posted-implied-threat-marco-rubio-cnn-town-hall/
archive.is/hkpKO)
archive.is/eU9Az)
archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)
youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open]
archive.is/O0jbm)
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open]
archive.is/GOlmf)
archive.is/8MfoN)
archive.is/uAhPt)
archive.is/p6UIl)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Christian burger does school shooting
>Finds a way to somehow blame Muslims
Burgers are the biggest dindus on the planet.

>Thread reminder that personnel IS policy, desu.

So who is going to find out the names of the Sheriffs who actually responded to the shooting?

We already know Cruz had ISIS sympathies

Blaming muslims is getting old guise

One was Scot Peterson. The other 3 I don't know

agree2disagree.com/jeffrey-a-kasky/

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/father-school-shooting-survivor-cameron-kasky-posted-implied-threat-marco-rubio-cnn-town-hall/

Shillbot detected.

The school was 40% Jewish

SHERIFF ISRAEL

FUCK OFF KIKES

__Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School False Flag Timeline__
+Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a second high profile shooting in their county and meet to select date/time. (archive.is/hkpKO)
+Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter". They leave him in place to become the patsy. (archive.is/eU9Az)
+Teachers receive training and are notified a simulated incident will occur. (archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)

__Feb 14__
+Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning. (youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open] )
+Cruz shows up on campus via an Uber Taxi for unknown reasons.(archive.is/O0jbm)
+Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and fires blanks with Cruz on campus. (youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open] )
+Alexa Miednik sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus. (youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open] )
+For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
+Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle. ( See Alexa Miednik interview above ).
+Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the patsy.(archive.is/GOlmf)
+FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home. (archive.is/8MfoN)

__Feb 15__
+Cruz is presented with a plea bargain that will let him avoid the death penalty and avoid and real investigation/trial. (archive.is/uAhPt)
+Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone.

__Feb 16__
+Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime. (archive.is/p6UIl)

Which would make sense why the muslim cop waited for the shooting to continue.

>Be American
>sucks Israel's cock
>sucks Saudis cock
>get shot by a Jew while a Muslim is laughing at it

Sick memeflag kike.

Make up your mind Sup Forums

Since we have the ability to keep multiple threads up and going why are there no Kasky threads in the catalog? Are all Kasky posters getting banned? I bet they are. Dirty jew mods love their cheesepizza and don't want a fellow chosen to be found out.

Pottery

agreed,the phrase 'self hating jew' is more jewbag narcissism. recognize jewery, theyre running out of tricks

>Sup Forums is one person

>be france

bump time

>be so ashamed of your nation that your hide behind a memeflag

Fucking disgraceful.

>I'm certainly not a Jew, you are goyim
>continues to shill false information in the thread

Is Scott Israel related to Rep Steve Israel in any way?

huh ? whatd i shill. u a bot ?

>agreeing with him, calls me a bot
I'm talking about the other leaf, faggot
The shill one

I don't think he had ISIS sympathies, the bitch sending this tip was after his inheritance, that's why she keeps bringing up his money. So she probably just made that up to spice things up.

we can't let those white sharia terrorist get the codes.

nah you're wrong he was sympathizing with le moderate syrian meme rebels too

Bump