CDC employee gets sick and disappears

So does this have any merit? Part of me hopes it's just a coincidence but another wants to watch unhygienic fucks die en masse.

Also, the FBI is offering a $10k reward for his location. If we find him will they be legally obligated to donate to Sup Forums? Could be fun.

Other urls found in this thread:

fox6now.com/2018/02/25/10000-reward-offered-in-the-case-of-missing-cdc-employee/amp/
naturalnews.com/046630_CDC_whistleblower_public_confession_Dr_William_Thompson.html
cdc.gov/healthequity/lcod/men/2014/black/index.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump with an article

fox6now.com/2018/02/25/10000-reward-offered-in-the-case-of-missing-cdc-employee/amp/

It was from 2017. Fuck off

What do you think he was sick with?

No it wasn't you stupid nigger

Hopefully something hard to cure but easy to avoid. Like the bubonic plague, that'll while out ghettos and leave places with the valuable citizens mostly untouched because sanitation and hygiene.

lol a nigger

>Finding a specific nigger in Atlanta

>oh tyrone take this sample W-UZ-1347-1351 to the lab on level 4 and this time absolutely do not break it, it is dangerous, do you understand? Go.
>shieeeeet

We managed to find a flag in the middle of bum fuck nowhere. I just want to meme up the FBI giving money to a Mongolian basket weaving site.

Why do I feel like some 27 Days Later shit is about to kick off....??

I doubt CDC would broadcast that an employee vanish for 10 day, and btw he was also sick. then offer a reward. It's a phony hoax to make every scared

His mother's name is Tia-Juana

Or, the CDC and FBI are scared and realize that keeping this a secret would only fuck them. People would find out sooner or later, and if it kills a shitload of niggers then you'll have SJWs going on a head hunt.

I bet this guy stole something from the CDC and took off. They want everyone possible keeping an eye out for this guy. Just like the Bruce Willis move, Money Troubles

fuck me I can't spell

Either this
or this

Both seem like hilarious situations desu.

if he stole anything from the CDC it was computer files. it would be awesome if it was the proof they doctored the info on vaccinations and autism. funny how the media covered that story up.

naturalnews.com/046630_CDC_whistleblower_public_confession_Dr_William_Thompson.html

kek, confirmed false by snopes, never mind the guys audio recorded saying they covered it up.

>Nigger sick with a disease bad enough to warrant the FBIs attention is loose in Atlanta

Papa nurgle bless

found him

We Plague Inc now?

is that real?

>nigger
Well considering the leading cause death of male niggers is homicide ages 15-34
Some Tyrone probably shot him

Black males leading cause of death 2014
15-19 #1 homicide 48.6%
20-24 #1 homicide 47.7%
25-34 #1 homicide 31.9%
cdc.gov/healthequity/lcod/men/2014/black/index.htm

He's the one that got away from the NSA shooting

Hopefully Tyrone managed to splash some nigletts with his blood to spread it. Atleast he'd have died accomplishing something.

>Zombie niggers
That's the only thing I heard you say.