What was your favorite duel in the original Duel Monsters series? I'm a sucker for any of Joey's duels myself

What was your favorite duel in the original Duel Monsters series? I'm a sucker for any of Joey's duels myself.

>Joey

Jounouchi against Marik was easily my favorite because my boy did better against him than Yugi and only lost because of the Winged Dragon of asspulls ability, whereas Yugi and Atem had to pull a bunch of different shit just to stand a chance.

Marik vs Bakura was hype AF

Bakura vs Yugi in Battle City
Ishizu vs Kaiba
Bakura vs Marik
Yugi vs Kaiba in Battle City Finals
Yugi vs Atem

It's hard to narrow it down from there. Whenever I feel like watching a duel these are almost always the ones I go back and watch.

At the same time, Jonouchi only got that far because of Winged Dragon asspulls.

That's pretty fair.

Yugi vs Kaiba 4
>Dark Paladin Diffusion Wave Motion on de-fused Blue-eyes Ultimate Dragon

Also Yugi vs mind controlled Joey

Why do I love this autistic asshole?

I recently rewatched it and Jounouchi's duels drove me up the fucking wall. I get that statistically speaking it's not different than Yugi's reliance on heartofthecards topdecks but just how many duels Jounouchi wins by highrolling (sometimes literally when he's playing angel/devil dice) is disgusting.

This

HEY YOOGS

God the real life effect is so lame in commission.

Its not even that good in the anime either

Bakura vs Yugi where they become the cards has always been a personal favourite because I love Bakura

MONSTA CADO! DRAW!

I-I don't have a favorite duel. Yu-Gi-Oh is full of great moments within the duels tho.

Could it be that Odion was the best duelist in that arc?

Could it be Mai? She whooped Marik easily, but then that hieratic text bs happened.

> Mismatched uniform colours

REEEEEEEEE

anything with jinzo in it
best card around

Yugi vs the mime.

Anime or manga?

For the anime: Atem and Kaiba vs Dartz although most of the duels in the Atlantis arc were great.

Manga- Atem vs Yugu